Nice!

Wish it was coming out a bit sooner but its good to see a release date.

Deleted
    I might be completely blind or something, but isn't that Kerrigan with the model of diablo 3's female wizard (just with tentacles)...???

Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post
    I might be completely blind or something, but isn't that Kerrigan with the model of diablo 3's female wizard (just with tentacles)...???
    Yeah, that's the point. Look at the included bonuses for the collector's edition: if you get the CE, you get some cool Zerg wings for your D3 characters. That's what they'll look like in D3.

There's also a D3 banner, and the baneling is the WoW pet.

It's supposed to show the D3 reward, so using the D3 Wiz model makes sense.

Probably because one of the items in the deluxe version is "Queen of Blades hero wings" for Diablo!

10+ Year Old Account
    That late? Awwww, I can't wait!

Deleted
    Thank god and silly me for not reading what the boxes include... I just had a mini heart attack :P

You get the Baneling right away when you buy it! It's freaking cute, rolling like a boss!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does it not annoy SC players that when you buy the collectors edition one of those things you get is for WoW? Just curious

Deleted
    WoW, 40 euro for an expansion..... Should be 30, 35 max.

Im getting mine in the store thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Does it not annoy SC players that when you buy the collectors edition one of those things you get is for WoW? Just curious
    Did it annoy WoW players that SC2 and D3 got little things from the MoP Digital Deluxe edition?

They're pretty far away from their ideal release, which if I recall should have been similar to that of WC3 and TFT - 1,5 years

And here we are almost 3 years later with a release date.

That doesn't prevent me from being super excited though, come March already!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Did it annoy WoW players that SC2 and D3 got little things from the MoP Digital Deluxe edition?
    I wouldn't know, i don't know anyone who got it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    WoW, 40 euro for an expansion..... Should be 30, 35 max.

Im getting mine in the store thats for sure
    I will get mine online, for free - play the story mode an uninstall it. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I will get mine online, for free - play the story mode an uninstall it. >_>
    Same here, 40 euro for an expansion? wtf? and the same price digital and phisical? ...yes... I will clean my pirate hat.

Deleted
    Its abit expensive for a expansion, but then again the amount of hours you can easily put on this game again is well worth it.
    Money/Hour spent is really low.

Quote Originally Posted by stfouri View Post
    Its abit expensive for a expansion, but then again the amount of hours you can easily put on this game again is well worth it.
    Nah the price is ok

Deleted
    Did they say what are the goodies from the physical collector editions? (ie : what does the usb key looks like?p)

Quote Originally Posted by stfouri View Post
    Yea thats how I look at it. If I put more hours into it that it takes me to make the money to buy it. Its a definite deal.

Deleted
    Slightly off-topic. But from last I heard, they were planning to release Blizzard All-Stars at the same time as HOTS before it got pushed back. Anyone got an update on this?