considering the qq for LFR garalon...

I can only imagine what things will be like for the last 3...

bets on major qq? my money is on mutated constructs.

LFR Garalon was pretty fun actually. It's nice to have an LFR boss that you can't just yawn through.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't yet know how stupidly nerfed those fight mechanics will be.
    Or wait, it's tuesday. I guess if you're an American you can know? LFR HoF second half this week, right?

But yeah. When I saw the LFR version of Attenuation I honestly laughed.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    LFR Garalon was pretty fun actually. It's nice to have an LFR boss that you can't just yawn through.
    agreed, it's kinda boring when its just a test dummy for 10 min...also why I like emperor, even on LFR you still have to dance like normal/heroic

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    But yeah. When I saw the LFR version of Attenuation I honestly laughed.
    I did LFR first, then did normal later.

almost regret it, was a completely different story, for attenuation, force and verve damage, and for the last phase...

You guys must not have gotten idiots on the level I did. It blows my mind that no matter how many times you say it people still just stand under in the purple circle. I didn't complain about the difficulty of course, the only problem is the lack of intelligence shown by those players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's anything I've learned from doing LFRs in the first week that they come out, it's that there is likely something that will have to be changed to accomodate for the fact that people stepping in there for the first time will have no idea of specific fight mechanics.

The first week of Spine of Deathwing, 90% of the people flew off his back the first time he rolled...which is why they made it possible to kill him on LFR without needing to roll him at all. The likelihood of coordinating 25 people that don't know each other and have no other method of communication besides raid chat is very slim. You're likely to have underperformers, non-English speakers, afker's...even bots in those LFR where even one person can drastically mess up the fight for the rest of the raid.

It makes me pretty glad that I wasn't there to see Elegon in the first week it opened in LFR although I'm sure I would have found great amusement in seeing most of the raid fall when the floor dropped out.

It took the LFR raid I was in about 8 attempts to get Garalon down this week so I'm pretty glad they're putting in the hotfix. Even though people in the raid were repeatedly told not to go in the purple circle, dps who weren't paying attention inevitably did, causing the raid to get crushed over and over until it became unhealable. Then people would leave and new people would join and it would have to be explained all over again. It wasn't until we finally got two tanks who understood that they both needed to get swiped and stay in front of the boss always and two assigned kiters that we were able to kill the boss, and even then there were still one or two dps that danced into that purple circle sometimes causing crushes to occur.

If there is some mechanic in the second half of HoF where one or two people screwing up would wipe the raid, I'm sure there will be plenty of QQ about it until it's nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    If there is some mechanic in the second half of HoF where one or two people screwing up would wipe the raid, I'm sure there will be plenty of QQ about it until it's nerfed.
    That would be Amber Explosion.. unless they reduced the damage to be negligible. Which I hope is the case, it was annoying enough with competent people failing to interrupt themselves, much less the random LFR community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    It makes me pretty glad that I wasn't there to see Elegon in the first week it opened in LFR although I'm sure I would have found great amusement in seeing most of the raid fall when the floor dropped out.
    I tell you, it was glorious. Best part of LFR MV. Best fun in LFR ever.
    Taking bets on the amount of 'raining men, halleluja' is good fun too. Sad thing to having lowered my bets from 12-15 people to 2-5.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.