Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The tanking one was already crap and got nailed pretty hard making it completely worthless. The other 4 took a bit of a hit but are still a top 3 or 4 trinket for just about everybody, mix in as other have said increasing them with valor and it will become as good if not better soon enough.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Darkmoon trinket stats are not changing after all!

Only change is for challenging mode. That's all. NO NEED TO WORRIES about it folks

Can't help but feel that it is quick damage-control from Blizzard after the backlash But I'm probably wrong.

Maybe they had to special case the DMF trinkets for challenge modes for some reason?

Sounds fishy, but I'm inclined to believe them. Change went to the PTR last night, got datamined, response today shortly after back online... improper datamine likely/possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Maybe they had to special case the DMF trinkets for challenge modes for some reason?

Sounds fishy, but I'm inclined to believe them. Change went to the PTR last night, got datamined, response today shortly after back online... improper datamine likely/possible?
    Coming from someone that did the challenge modes personally I'd tend to agree with them that yeah even in challenge modes the trinkets were still really good, maybe they needed a slight stat nerf? Odd time to nerf it though as 2/4pc tier bonuses aren't affected in challenge modes AFAIK and the ease of access to set bonuses and even better trinkets just opened up today, as well as people already starting to accumulate sets with content being out for almost 2 months now. Slightly nerfing this trinket at this point in the expansion for challenge mode doesn't really affect people attempting challenge modes that much.
    Last edited by Shoot-; 2012-11-14 at 01:40 AM.

Trinkets were already being nerfed to the 2.6k stats, though, on proc - it's just a tooltip change (when I did my golds back before raid really started, my trinket would look like a 476 version, but proc a nerfed agility - this is merely a change on how it looks equipped, so as to not confuse).
    Also, 2/4 sets are deactivated in CM's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Also, 2/4 sets are deactivated in CM's.
    Ah =(. Well at least now I don't feel as bad for getting my 2 set after golds =P.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Anyone saying "you can just upgrade it", apply logic.
    If current BiS with this is (and it should be) Bottle of Stars and Terror in the Mists, then being able to upgrade the DMC 8 ilvls won't change that - because you can also upgrade Bottle and Terror 8 ilvls, and the scenario will be exactly the same, as it's the same ilvl difference.
    Dick move blizzard, dick move.
    Well, the way I see it after you upgrade it, it will still be BiS.
    Agility trinket with agility proc is as good as it gets.
    Not to mention that when you are gearing up, your overall crit will get higher, so you will get even more up-time on the trinket.
    I have a feeling that this trinket (after upgrade) will still be the choice of a lot of hunters until the end of the expansion.
    Darkmoon cards were always a very good choice. I remember I used it on my DS hc progression on my druid in combo with the healing trinket from spine. The mana reg was insane.