Deleted

The Relic Hunter

The treasures, objects for the Relic Hunter, can they be up on other servers and I can be invited cross realm and loot it?

10+ Year Old Account
    To the best of my knowledge, yes..

However, I have never actually tried it, since I don't know anyone on other servers..

My own progress is 12/20....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, yes..

However, I have never actually tried it, since I don't know anyone on other servers..

My own progress is 12/20....
    be ready when servers go up! if you're on eu
    i'm at 6 I think.

The reason I ask is because I read that you can't loot the same item on two characters on the same account, so I thought maybe its connected somehow

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm never online at server restarts, as I have a job to manage..

Yes, thats how I got most of them

My friend that plays on a desert realm always invites me to his group whenever I say hi

Ps: Thats how I got the Glorious achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up last night for no particular reason. Was 4 AM and the servers were about to shut down for the EU update.
    Staring at the ceiling waiting for tiredness to return to my brain, I was like.. 'what the heck'.

BAM, Ancient Pandaren Lure and Warrior Hozen Spear.

Still no mining pick or kaffa yet, but fuck yeah, insomnia.

10/20 now.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm never online at server restarts, as I have a job to manage..
    I'll let you know if I find some care I can give you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Yes, thats how I got most of them

My friend that plays on a desert realm always invites me to his group whenever I say hi

Ps: Thats how I got the Glorious achievement.
    I got Glorious that way aswell, but I have never seen a treasure, yet I've asked a friend who plays on spanish realm, where Galleon is up on fridays

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I woke up last night for no particular reason. Was 4 AM and the servers were about to shut down for the EU update.
    Staring at the ceiling waiting for tiredness to return to my brain, I was like.. 'what the heck'.

BAM, Ancient Pandaren Lure and Warrior Hozen Spear.

Still no mining pick or kaffa yet, but fuck yeah, insomnia.

10/20 now.
    Very good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroi View Post
    Very good
    Aye. Got Glorious without cross-realming but got a cross-relam Galleon kill.
    Judging from the comments on wowhead I'm pretty certain you can get cross-realm Lost Treasures. Happy hunting!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Im stuck at 17/20 - didnt get credit for mining pick and im camping some of the items just incase they spawn. Its becoming very tedious now

You can loot Relic Hunter items cross-realm. I got 4 out of my 22 total items on Twisting Nether instead of my native realm by nagging a friend to invite me occasionally. Being unable to loot items more than once per account is incorrect, you can loot all items once per character though. This matters very little except for if you want to dualwield any of the BoA's on your levelling alts or the container bugs out and you don't receive any loot (this can be ticketed to have the item restored though if you supply the correct information, I had to do this for 3 items).

The mining pick has not given credit on the counter for neither me or anyone I know, so I'm going to go ahead and wildly claim that it's simply bugged for everyone. The remaining 26 treasures count, however.