Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AiAtola View Post
    Affliction dots gets outhealed by second wind. That's what i call a balanced talent lol
    If you cant do more then 8k damage with all dots then you are doing something wrong...

ya i agree with everything you said

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    If you cant do more then 8k damage with all dots then you are doing something wrong...
    Its kinda hard to bane of agony/corruption someone to death. I rerolled demo just to handle warriors at the moment, you atleast get some casts off and have enough dmg reduction to soak some of the brute force that gets thrown our way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    Its kinda hard to bane of agony/corruption someone to death. I rerolled demo just to handle warriors at the moment, you atleast get some casts off and have enough dmg reduction to soak some of the brute force that gets thrown our way.
    My affli lock alt has 3 dots and a leech so you cant do 8k damage with 4 spells? (btw my lock is lvl 48 so i will even get a 4th dot).

UA
    Agony
    Corrup
    Haunt
    Malific Grasp
    Last edited by mmoc5a416d2ad4; 2012-11-13 at 01:56 PM.

yes warriors cant do much against frost mages, blood dk's or resto druids???? how are they OP

In 5.1 warriors will have zero viability in high rating arena. with so many classes getting roots now, its just silly. we will still wreck shop in RBGs though

Deleted
    Excellent. Just started gearing up my warrior. World of Warrior and Mage Craft ftw.

We need 3 versions of WoW.
    World of Overpoweredcraft with only warriors and mages
    World of Averagecraft: hunters, priests, druids, dks, paladins
    World of Suckcraft: shamans and monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post
    Excellent. Just started gearing up my warrior. World of Warrior and Mage Craft ftw.

We need 3 versions of WoW.
    World of Overpoweredcraft with only warriors and mages
    World of Averagecraft: hunters, priests, druids, dks, paladins
    World of Suckcraft: shamans and monks.
    And world of ignorancecraft with the players consisting of: you!

Deleted
    nice recap !

Don't let reck stack with skull banner in PVP simple

Also its scary that they aren't looking at the other classes ( Mage, Spriest, DK, Rdruid, Hpala) That can also do crazy burst in a short amount of time. And before you say it, obviously warriors do a lot more instantly, but the point still stands.

Once again blizzard chooses to steadily nerf 1-2 classes while leaving the rest untouched for a patch or two. Just wait, you won't see much KFC anymore, it'll be God Cleave ( Mage , Spriest , Rdruid ) and then you'll realize how ridiculous that comp is too.

They need to start employing 11x gladiator players and stop throwing out random changes that solve nothing. Really, Avatar makes you no longer immune to slows? Guys. Its not the immunity. You don't die to the immunity. You die because you're in a 4 second stun being hit for 300k.

I'm glad i've stopped taking pvp seriously in this game and just treating it as a joke to be laughed at. The frustration that was caused by rogues in 4.3 and mages in 4.1 was far to great to ever consider looking at it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Don't let reck stack with skull banner in PVP simple

Also its scary that they aren't looking at the other classes ( Mage, Spriest, DK, Rdruid, Hpala) That can also do crazy burst in a short amount of time. And before you say it, obviously warriors do a lot more instantly, but the point still stands.

Once again blizzard chooses to steadily nerf 1-2 classes while leaving the rest untouched for a patch or two. Just wait, you won't see much KFC anymore, it'll be God Cleave ( Mage , Spriest , Rdruid ) and then you'll realize how ridiculous that comp is too.

They need to start employing 11x gladiator players and stop throwing out random changes that solve nothing. Really, Avatar makes you no longer immune to slows? Guys. Its not the immunity. You don't die to the immunity. You die because you're in a 4 second stun being hit for 300k.

I'm glad i've stopped taking pvp seriously in this game and just treating it as a joke to be laughed at. The frustration that was caused by rogues in 4.3 and mages in 4.1 was far to great to ever consider looking at it any other way.
    Akoroth for dev - 2012

Agree with everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well they were hard to beat but imo the OP way of describing them is excessive. they are not THAT good

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Really, Avatar makes you no longer immune to slows? Guys. Its not the immunity. You don't die to the immunity. You die because you're in a 4 second stun being hit for 300k.
    Actually i agree that developers are clueless as always and people overlook other rediculous classes becouse warriors now are most rediculous one. As soon as wars get nerfed, we're in for chain queuing into SP and mage comps and ppls will be complaining about how SPs are chaining their instant procs for rediculous burst, about their outstanding utility etc.

Imo:
    1. TfB needs rework that should reduce RNG burst potential.
    2. Avatar dmg increase lowered, duration lowered, cd lowered. It will make avatar a usefull tool, instead of all or nothing and usable couple of times over 1 game.
    3. Shockwave cd increased. AOE stun not affected by avoidance is too good to be on a 20 sec cd.

But tbh even that might be overkill if some other classes will be left unchecked.

Going to be much more dependent on your healer again, and I hate that they are removing the throw silence(although the pummel one is definitely OP), throw silence is one of the most fun and iconic warrior abilities.

With a good healer in 2s/3s/5s it'll be 90% of what it is now.

In double DPS 2s its going to get hit really hard.

I really snicker at warriors saying they aren't OP at the moment... last I checked, and yes I spent the time, in the top 100 rated 2v2 arena teams there were over FIFTY warriors... yes, 50. (And just 2 locks ... yep... certainly not the cata days anymore). It is a ridiculous balance problem that has decimated arena for other classes. (Now, if I can just get my war up to 90 fast... lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Fixi View Post
    I really snicker at warriors saying they aren't OP at the moment... last I checked, and yes I spent the time, in the top 100 rated 2v2 arena teams there were over FIFTY warriors... yes, 50. (And just 2 locks ... yep... certainly not the cata days anymore). It is a ridiculous balance problem that has decimated arena for other classes. (Now, if I can just get my war up to 90 fast... lol).
    Demo lock is basically the god of the 3s bracket at the moment, so yeah.. if your a lock like it sounds like, play 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by Axi View Post
    Demo lock is basically the god of the 3s bracket at the moment, so yeah.. if your a lock like it sounds like, play 3s.
    The god of 3s ? Only that ?

Jokes aside, not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Jokes aside, not even close
    Demo locks actually are amazingly strong if you can't dispel dark soul (comp, cc, trash buffs), and blood fear is the most retarded CC in the game (before even considering its insane break threshold). They certainly aren't as represented as warriors, but it doesn't mean they're in a different league.

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Demo locks actually are amazingly strong if you can't dispel dark soul (comp, cc, trash buffs), and blood fear is the most retarded CC in the game (before even considering its insane break threshold). They certainly aren't as represented as warriors, but it doesn't mean they're in a different league.
    Demono lock are pretty good, there's no denying of that.
    But saying they are the "God of 3s" or even close to warriors or mages is just completely wrong.