10+ Year Old Account

Idea - New Engineering Item: Remote Auctioneer

Remote Auctioneer - Summon your very own robotic auctioneer to list, browse and buy out auctions from anywhere you are! Limited to only your faction, lasts for 10 minutes, 1 hour cooldown. Requires 600 Engineering.

Would you be in favor of this idea, yes or no?

10+ Year Old Account
    My paladin is my only engineer, but as long as other members of your faction can use it (and don't have to be 600 engineering to access it, only to create/drop it) and it's not only limited to you, yes I would totally support this. It'd make it useful for those times you're in the middle of a raid and really need an item you can't get out of your guild bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    My paladin is my only engineer, but as long as other members of your faction can use it (and don't have to be 600 engineering to access it, only to create/drop it) and it's not only limited to you, yes I would totally support this. It'd make it useful for those times you're in the middle of a raid and really need an item you can't get out of your guild bank.
    You would need a mailbox then too lol. But why would you only support the idea if other members of your faction could use it? What if it were just an engineer perk?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love it. Give it a high cost like build a Jeeves and a Blingtron and mash them together to make this AH bot and I'd still make one.

The question now is, what should we name it? I vote for "Sell-3PO".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You would need a mailbox then too lol. But why would you only support the idea if other members of your faction could use it? What if it were just an engineer perk?
    It would suck if you needed to buy something to have to ask the engineer in your party to buy it for you so you could reimburse them for it. If there is an engineer in party dropping the auctioneer, they could also drop a mailbox. Anyone can access the mailbox or Jeeves. It'd be nice if anyone could access the auctioneer too.

I like the ENG summoned AH but I would keep it as an ENG perk, and put a 6hour CD on it.