Thread: Post Your UI

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What actionbar are you using Pixil?

I can't get mine to have a perfect pixel border with ractionbarstyler and it's driving me insane!

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post

What the fack is this??? OCD KICKING IN AMGZ!

Nice work as always Pixil
    That is the Power Auras interface. Tried to push it off the edge of the screen but that's as far as it would go :P
    Thanks Frantik

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

I can't get mine to have a perfect pixel border with ractionbarstyler and it's driving me insane!
    I'm using Masque with ButtonFacade_pHish
    That contains a whole pack of skins. I'm using the one named Random1 (I took off the gloss etc)

But I know what you mean. Took a bit of playing around with to get perfect 1-pixel borders. I often have the same problem with other AddOns such as Stuf and KgPanels (I don't use KgPanels any more though :P)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I'm using Masque with ButtonFacade_pHish
    That contains a whole pack of skins. I'm using the one named Random1 (I took off the gloss etc)
    Going to sound a right noob right now..

I downloaded Masque and ButtonFacade pHish and I get the default actionbars, what am I missing? :P

Going to sound a right noob right now..

I downloaded Masque and ButtonFacade pHish and I get the default actionbars, what am I missing? :P
    You MAY have to download ButtonFacade aswell, to make the skin pack work. I have ButtonFacade and Masque enabled

Quote Originally Posted by Booshaw View Post
    Just finished rearranging mine before raid tonight.

You should hide your unit frames and cooldown bar so you can make your castbar a little bigger, I am having a hard time reading it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You MAY have to download ButtonFacade aswell, to make the skin pack work. I have ButtonFacade and Masque enabled
    hmm. Got them both installed and enabled and I just have the default actionbar. Ah well I'll just keep it hidden (;

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    You should hide your unit frames and cooldown bar so you can make your castbar a little bigger, I am having a hard time reading it.
    I think he should make a second castbar just above his WeakAuras, just in case he does not see the one he has now.

hmm. Got them both installed and enabled and I just have the default actionbar. Ah well I'll just keep it hidden (;
    Like the cool kids do

Deleted
    click for larger

In combat:

Out of Combat:

The in combat stuff like the green face to the right shows my insight (Shallow Insight green, Moderate Insight yellow, and Deep Insight red).
    the red things in middle is Dancing Steel, and the one behind (fire) is my relic of xuen.
    If I have two Dancing Steels up, it also shows red things below the fire.
    for best killing spree I want Deep Insight, Dancing Steel x2, Relic of Xuen, this helps keep track

thats by Power Auras, ui is ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroi View Post
    click for larger

In combat:
    /snippy snip snip
    Out of Combat:
    /snippity snip

The in combat stuff like the green face to the right shows my insight (Shallow Insight green, Moderate Insight yellow, and Deep Insight red).
    the red things in middle is Dancing Steel, and the one behind (fire) is my relic of xuen.
    If I have two Dancing Steels up, it also shows red things below the fire.
    for best killing spree I want Deep Insight, Dancing Steel x2, Relic of Xuen, this helps keep track

thats by Power Auras, ui is ElvUI.
    So... much... stuff... on... screen...
    I don't even...

Deleted
    So... much... stuff... on... screen...
    I don't even...
    Well, I really just keep track of the left bar with SnD/Rupture, and the Power Auras, but I don't know what to remove!

Well, I really just keep track of the left bar with SnD/Rupture, and the Power Auras, but I don't know what to remove!
    I think just neatening everything up would help a lot! Try line up bars and if you can, make your UI as symmetrical as possible

(Very off topic, but I think I remember doing Ragnaros heroic with you at the end of Cataclysm on one of my many alts :P)
    Last edited by Pixil; 2012-11-15 at 12:30 AM.

Working on this UI for a bit today. Still need some fixes but don't know what.

Last edited by Emery; 2012-11-15 at 02:34 AM.

Tooltip border making me angry. Grid making me angry so not showing the raid frames atm. Trying to get used to playing without many action buttons and instead use a cooldown tracker. This is what I'm working with now though.
    Last edited by Displaysia; 2012-11-15 at 04:17 AM.

Deleted
    Very nice ui emery

Can you post your addon list oder upload it :-)

Deleted
    Too much redundancy. Why have combo points in 4 different places? Why have 2 SnD timers 2 cm from each other.

I mean why not remove some shit and have that rogue thing from the left closer to the middle.

I made my rActionbar/ButtonStyler pixel perfect if you want to steal it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    I made my rActionbar/ButtonStyler pixel perfect if you want to steal it.
    I've had mine pixel perfect at certain sizes but if I try to make the buttons smaller the pixels screw up. I'll give yours a try though!

edit:

It does work at smaller sizes, cheers!

Here's a screenshot with the actionbars:

Got used to not having any though and it feels weird using them so here's one without:

Still lots to do but just finished doing nights so I'm too tired ):
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-11-15 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    Working on this UI for a bit today. Still need some fixes but don't know what.

I would add outline on unit frame or a different statusbar color. Also, I would change the shard bar ... make one with weak auras or so. Except of that, I really like it. :O
    oh, honey.

My UI is rather simple, but my bars switch position when i'm in combat and not.

Out of Combat
    In Combat

There is always stuff to fix/tweak ofc. No dbm visible on that sshot but this works for me!

Deleted
    I've had mine pixel perfect at certain sizes but if I try to make the buttons smaller the pixels screw up. I'll give yours a try though!
    Make sure size and point are flat pixel values. Moving the bars will give you a SetPoint that is not a flat pixel. What works best is disabling ingame movement and just using flat pixel values.