Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    All races removed, you can now only play as a my little pony. What would you do?
    I'm in if you get 2 slots of boots. More stats :P
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Again, you are contradicting yourself. You hate the Blood Elves, yet you want them on the Alliance.

There are no differences between the Blood Elves and the High Elves at the moment, except of the political one.
    Negative, I specifically said, change the blood elf models to be a bit larger, a bit more brawn, not too much, but not so gay looking. For the Males, the females actually look pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    That'd be the single stupidest thing Blizzard could do.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    We shouldn't have to ignore someone because the mods won't slap their wrists. Jaylock is nothing but flamebait. 90% of mmo-champ knows it yet nothing gets done.

I will probably get infracted for this but i think it should be said. We are sick of his posts because they are incredibly biased, bring nothing to discussion if you disagree with him and over all just a bad experience having him around. I can understand "Well if you dont like the thread or poster don't post in it" but whats the point if we get infracted for speaking our mind. While he sits there smug because he caused yet another 5+ page thread that is derailed into oblivion by page 2. He brings nothing bad bad joojoo to the forums.
    Hey Nekrosislol, i really like your signature. did you create it yourself, or did you have one of the people in the request a sig forum make it for you? Warlocks for life

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Hey Nekrosislol, i really like your signature. did you create it yourself, or did you have one of the people in the request a sig forum make it for you? Warlocks for life
    Really trying to push buttons are ya?
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Negative, I specifically said, change the blood elf models to be a bit larger, a bit more brawn, not too much, but not so gay looking. For the Males, the females actually look pretty good.
    But Blood Elves actually have a model fitting their race, they don't need to be bigger or anything, they are fine. Though would like an option to add a bit of "buff" for melee class Blood Elves. But as of now, Blood Elves shouldn't be bigger, they are known to be agile but not fond of brute force like orcs for example.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    A fine example of players not having a clue what would be good or bad for the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    Really trying to push buttons are ya?
    No, im absolutely serious about my like of your signature. What, can you not take a compliment these days? ^^

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But Blood Elves actually have a model fitting their race, they don't need to be bigger or anything, they are fine. Though would like an option to add a bit of "buff" for melee class Blood Elves. But as of now, Blood Elves shouldn't be bigger, they are known to be agile but not fond of brute force like orcs for example.
    Or an option to play a Blood Elf, but as one of the sub classes? So like, the fallen blood elfs from Quel Danis Isle?

No, im absolutely serious about my like of your signature. What, can you not take a compliment these days? ^^
    Its obvious I don't like you. So stop while your ahead. This is the sh&^ i was talking about. Mods won't do a damn thing.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 11:41 PM ----------

Or an option to play a Blood Elf, but as one of the sub classes? So like, the fallen blood elfs from Quel Danis Isle?
    No, sorry OP, but no. Those are Wretched, that are elves that seeked more than they could handle, breaking their mind and body. Basicly a form of walking shell, only breathing for more energy. Hence they are around areas that may contain sources or lure people to it. For example Levelling area next to Silvermoon, or Quel'Danas which has the Sunwell. A wretched is basicly kill on sight, so you can't really take that option.

Would allow Blood Elven a bit more buff for the ones whom like melee (But they would have to pick a melee class).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Helves might be possible NEW(old) race option in future, but not by the cost of removing Belves

Quote Originally Posted by SunShot View Post
    Helves might be possible NEW(old) race option in future, but not by the cost of removing Belves
    Na i dont like blood elves because of their dance. They need to be removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this were to happen, what would you as a player do?

Me? Rejoice.

Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking (at least the males are, and their dance is atrocious). The only other race that comes close to how annoying the Blood Elfs are, is the Goblins. Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.

If the Alliance were to add High Elfs to their faction, I would want to see them "buff" them up so to speak. Make them larger, more brawn, but keep the females petite and dainty. I like me some dainty females if you know what i mean! Would you like to see high elfs added to the Alliance in the next expansion along with Ethereals?
    You say they look stupid, I say: Gnomes. So yeah...
    Why should they be "buffed" up? High Elves are just BE's without the green eyes (ofc there's more of a difference but what we would see as players are just BE's without the nice eyes).
    And yes there is lore on the Blood Elves.. Its the same as the High Elves with the addition of the whole sunwell thing and Kaelthas etc. A lot more lore than say, the Gnomes.
    Last edited by Lunzium; 2012-11-14 at 11:51 PM. Reason: its late okay? :P

Deleted
    Again, the race is exactly the same. Unless the High Elves became body builders the past 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    Why should they be "buffed" up? High Elves are just BE's without the green eyes (ofc there's more of a difference but what we would see as players are just BE's without the nice eyes).
    And yes there is lore on the Blood Elves.. Its the same as the High Elves with the addition of the whole sunwell thing and Kaelthas etc. A lot more lore than say, the Gnomes.
    We forget about the actual lore because people know their is a lot around them for the sake of an arguement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Again, the race is exactly the same. Unless the High Elves became body builders the past 10 years.
    Which would be silly cause they (atleast before) were mostly magic users and hunters according to the lore and such. I belive thats one of the reasons you could not be a warrior belf :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Have you noticed the only people derailing this thread are the ones coming in here to do nothing but complain about the OP?

These types of posts need to stop now. They aren't constructive, they aren't useful, and they're the ones causing a derail while everyone else is perfectly capable of actually discussing the topic.

Again, if you have issues with moderation, please take them to Sunshine or Bibi. Making public cries on the forum do nothing but cause unnecessary drama.
    May I suggest a thread closure then, instead of letting this drag out? No amount of warning or infracting is going to do any good or solve the already out of hand bashing of the OP regardless of who it is, as people will go ahead and risk it just to get their point across (sometimes people think it's worth the risk, as already evidenced by earlier replies).

You can already see nothing good is or will come of this if allowed to continue, sometimes fair warning is just not enough.

Thanks.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    Gnomes actually do have some interesting lore, it's not as chaotic as the elven lore (Sin'Dorei and Quel'Dorei) has become. But mostly due to Gnomes being safe with only few events against them, mostly being Gnomeregans creation, fall and semi failed reclaim. And well, for the elven, there might only be the eyes for the ones whom doesn't care. But if you are into the lore or roleplaying (which you should know a bit lore atleast) then you would know the difference between then two is much larger.

I do say, disliking a race due mostly what I see, their dance. Is a bit of unfinished reasoning. I mean, all races get two dances, and there are bound to be people disliking one of them. For example, I hate the male Tauren because I find it degrading of a noble race like the Tauren. (Again, my opinion).

And well, the "buff" part would be fair as I said earlier towards melee classes only. But else, Blood Elves and High Elves are known not to be brutes, hence they shouldn't be bigger, as I told OP. But again, a discussion like this on MMO-Champion is still only lines on paper, Blizzard wont see ideas here anyways. But I still find it interesting to see what people might want to adjust.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2012-11-15 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just always thought of them as annoying running around in the neutral cities, they are the most flamboyant race there is (again for the males). The female Blood Elfs are not that bad actually, but both of their dances are still retarded.

I understand that High Elfs are blood elfs, but they should make a return to the Alliance since thats where they used to be, and their Allegiance should go back to their original Allegience. It has also been hinted that they could be a race added as a sub race to the next expansion for the Alliance along with Ethereals.
    Okay seriously i'm gonna reply again here. You want them removed because of the silly dances? seriously? i mean.. c'mon.. seriously?
    The most flamboyant race.. Yes, and so? dont transmog into something flamboyant if you don't like it.
    And while we're talking silly things i would, again, mention GNOMES.. pink hair, 10cm tall, silly voices, extreme lack of proper lore (you got Gnomeregan and that's it ppl).
    Btw im not hating on gnomes here, just saying that as long as this race is in-game, no one and i mean No one, is allowed to call other races silly or annoying (annoying is a strong word here i think).

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 01:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Gnomes actually do have some interesting lore

And well, the "buff" part would be fair as I said earlier towards melee classes only. But else, Blood Elves and High Elves are known not to be brutes, hence they shouldn't be bigger, as I told OP.
    1. Okay i disagree, besides Gnomeregan there isn't really much going on for them as far as im aware.
    2. If the melee classes should be brawnier why not do that on all races?
    3. High Elves would just not make very much sense. There are extremely few of them compared to BE's and again why remove a race from one faction just to give it to the opposing faction while removing the color of the eyes. This would make no sense. If you wanna RP as a HE then role a BE or a NE and pretend its a HE?

Deleted
    If this were to happen, what would you as a player do?

Me? Rejoice.

Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking (at least the males are, and their dance is atrocious). The only other race that comes close to how annoying the Blood Elfs are, is the Goblins. Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.

If the Alliance were to add High Elfs to their faction, I would want to see them "buff" them up so to speak. Make them larger, more brawn, but keep the females petite and dainty. I like me some dainty females if you know what i mean! Would you like to see high elfs added to the Alliance in the next expansion along with Ethereals?
    OP is just delusional, Blood Elves are the most popular race.

You spout the most inane bullsh*t.