Affinichi's raid CD tracker?

Can anyone help me figure out what Affinichi's raid cd tracker addon is? You can see it on the left hand side of the screen in his video of BL's Shek'zeer kill.

Thanks in advance!!

Its a custom blood legion add on, not available to general public, one of their guys made it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Something similar to this could be done with WeakAuras. I'm assuming what you're referring to is the small bar on the left side. It would be somewhat complicated to configure, with several layers of auras, and would not be PUG friendly, but it's doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    github.com/vqmethyl/BLRaidCooldowns

The TukUI link is prob more stable, the github is a raider in BL so progress on the addon itself is slow due to progression (har har). Not sure when the standalone BLRCD will be fully fixed (things like battle rezzes, and a few other items aren't working properly).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    The TukUI link is prob more stable, the github is a raider in BL so progress on the addon itself is slow due to progression (har har). Not sure when the standalone BLRCD will be fully fixed (things like battle rezzes, and a few other items aren't working properly).
    Is your addon able to track clemency from holy paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by Rfx View Post
    Is your addon able to track clemency from holy paladins?
    It is not in as far as I am aware but should be easy to add in.

I just tried downloading the file from github (as I don't use ElvUI), and I put the extracted file in my Addons folder, however when I go in game it does not show up in the addons list. Am I missing something? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Slak View Post
    Its a custom blood legion add on, not available to general public, one of their guys made it.
    omg lol...couldnt be more wrong, and funny

OP - Its weak auras, The improt string can be dowloaded from a number of locations, however Affiniti has a video explaining it and provides the string for the import in his comments on the youtube video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30Yywqd44U

Quote Originally Posted by Squidfayce View Post
    omg lol...couldnt be more wrong, and funny

OP - Its weak auras, The improt string can be dowloaded from a number of locations, however Affiniti has a video explaining it and provides the string for the import in his comments on the youtube video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30Yywqd44U

He's referring to the RaidCD addon on the left hand side, not the weak auras underneath the raid frames :P

It is not in as far as I am aware but should be easy to add in.
    If I'm looking at it correctly (don't use lua, but I have done scripting with python) you just need to update the cooldowns.lua file with the one you are interested in seeing. Shouldn't be hard to find the spell id with a quick google search.

He's referring to the RaidCD addon on the left hand side, not the weak auras underneath the raid frames :P
    lol... egg... on... face

I really should learn to read properly.

Affiniti, was Ninecatz Brewmaster or Windwalker? I saw a ton of Guard bubbles going out, ala Black Ox Statue.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    Affiniti, was Ninecatz Brewmaster or Windwalker? I saw a ton of Guard bubbles going out, ala Black Ox Statue.
    I think you just answered your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostburn View Post
    I think you just answered your own question.
    He was also topping the meters at 160k dps. Wanting to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    He was also topping the meters at 160k dps. Wanting to be sure.
    Brewmasters do insane damage on multi-target fights due to Keg Smash. In essence, having a BrM tank for those fights is like bringing another DPS...

Quote Originally Posted by Lavathing View Post
    I just tried downloading the file from github (as I don't use ElvUI), and I put the extracted file in my Addons folder, however when I go in game it does not show up in the addons list. Am I missing something? D:
    Anyone have any ideas regarding this? =;(

erm lol you have the same sig as me? just slightly edited
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.