Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Who will side with Garrosh in the Org raid? (characters, forces and allies)

So soon even the Horde will be going against garrosh, Baine and Vol'jin are gunning for his blood, Lor'themar Theron and the BE's have had enough of him, the forsaken hate him already and Sylvanas will help in his downfall.. which leads only the orcs and the goblins (and garrosh's sunreaver agents?) on his side. Thats not a lot when you consider all the people out to kill him soon.

so what will he get to even the scales? What characters will join him? Will organizations like the dragonmaw/etc follow him?

Gallywix probably, but we dont know much at all about his character and he may end up shocking us.

Maybe Thrall, since he is the one who appointed him?

And seriously, Magatha Grimtotem. Garroshes character has totally changed since Cata (dunno why), so now he would probably love to work with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    Gallywix probably, but we dont know much at all about his character and he may end up shocking us.
    We just need to pay him more gold then Garrosh can.

I feel the Sunreavers in the end will join the rest of blood elves. But that one mage spy could still be with Garrosh, maybe a boss or something.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Maybe Thrall, since he is the one who appointed him?

And seriously, Magatha Grimtotem. Garroshes character has totally changed since Cata (dunno why), so now he would probably love to work with her.
    Is she still alive? Thought she would have been killed by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    A big theme in 5.1 is Garrosh's interest in the ability "create" new warriors with this mogu stuff, and to give his existing ones a dose of sha to buff them up. It's possible that he can put up a fight left to his own devices if he succeeds on getting his hands on these things.

I think he'll have the same epiphany Grom did: if he doesn't like his odds, he'll change the rules and whip out the demon blood sha power.

10+ Year Old Account
    A demon summoner like in the dungeon below Org.
    Those big ass dire orcs like in the dungeon below Org.
    Possessed horde/alliance.
    Probably the alliance and horde commanders of Pandaria so far unless they get killed off prior.
    That orc group that already follow him will be trash.
    The 7th Sha that is created when Garrosh fiddles with those powers in the attempt to bind them to his power.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    A big theme in 5.1 is Garrosh's interest in the ability "create" new warriors with this mogu stuff, and to give his existing ones a dose of sha to buff them up. It's possible that he can put up a fight left to his own devices if he succeeds on getting his hands on these things.

I think he'll have the same epiphany Grom did: if he doesn't like his odds, he'll change the rules and whip out the demon blood sha power.
    Consider this, what if Garrosh, seeing the mogu way, decides to create his perfect, unstoppable army, has those loyal to him give there lives in sacrifice, to have there spirits transfered into living stone constructs, shaped like orcs, with orc souls powering them.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    Is she still alive? Thought she would have been killed by now.
    She is, some jackass players freed her in Thousand Needles, when she was about to be sacrificed. Maybe she would have a comeback, killing one of the horde leaders in a treacherous way and trying to overtake Thounder Bluff isn't something to easily forget.

Abit off topic... But Just me thinking that 5.2 could be featuring Hakkar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Abit off topic... But Just me thinking that 5.2 could be featuring Hakkar?
    The thunder king using hakkar as dental floss.
    #boycottchina

Magatha has the mana bomb thing. I wonder if that'll play a part in it, if of course, she makes an appearance.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Considering MoP seems to be focusing alot more around lesser characters (soldier joe lost an arm in the war). I still have some sort of belief that we will see some former horde characters (Magatha either being in it for killing garrosh alone or just fighting with garrosh... Though I believe Garrosh's forces will be a mixture of both Horde Forces (Orcs, Ogres, goblins, and so forth), Sha and last but not least Pandaria creatures (and probably some Northrend/outland beasts).

Also I am looking forward to the 5.1 trailer . Things looks more and more promising on the PTR Just wish they could make the WG and TB to reward some conquest (like a normal BG win would or perhaps more) to make more people want to do it, alternatives for conquest and valor is a big thing in this expansion (Dailies in WG and TB reward more honor... Wouldn't be suprised if they made it reward conquest as well)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Consider this, what if Garrosh, seeing the mogu way, decides to create his perfect, unstoppable army, has those loyal to him give there lives in sacrifice, to have there spirits transfered into living stone constructs, shaped like orcs, with orc souls powering them.
    new death knightsish? nice

gallywix def a boss..... i just feel this is right its not like hes ingame other than the goblin zone

then again im still not subed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    new death knightsish? nice

gallywix def a boss..... i just feel this is right its not like hes ingame other than the goblin zone

then again im still not subed
    they have to bring him back and doing cartman type asshole stuff, otherwise it'll just be a case of -

- "I'm Gallywix and I appeared once in cata"
    - "I'm Gallywix and now will die as a boss in this raid"

Seriously, if he's to appear give some dam build up Blizzard.
    #boycottchina

The thunder king using hakkar as dental floss.
    A true God > any charged up Mogu. Hakkar would thwack him with ease...

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 01:59 AM ----------

I could see him doing this, because he would only read the first half of the story full of Mogu blustering, and ignore the second half where their entire empire burned to the ground and they would never hold a seat of power in Pandaria for 12000 years after. Orcs are short-sighted like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing the titan engine and construct machine in Mogu'Shan Vaults and hearing that there may be similar machines elsewhere, I think that the Org raid might very well involve one such machine transferred from Pandaria and installed in the Ragefire Chasms underneath Org, maybe drawing on the geothermal and elemental power there for energy.

Be awesome to see some crazy fiery constructs spawn from that thing. If half the Horde's turning against Garrosh and his loyalists and teaming up with the Alliance, it's really the only way I can see him getting enough troops to pose a genuine threat.

Man if that happens... would be a shame to have to wreck it, Horde always gets such cool toys.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I've thought for awhile now. Ever since Metzen said something along the lines of there being "a power there that shouldn't fall into, uh, some people's hands"
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    A true God > any charged up Mogu. Hakkar would thwack him with ease...
    Not that it matters.. the trolls are too stupid to wake any damned thing.

Thalen Songweaver, the guy that involves in the destruction of Theramore.. and you have to fight his mana bombs!

10+ Year Old Account
    If i had to guess, there will most likely be a boss for each "theme" of orgrimmar.

Valley of Honor - a wave of soldiers, lots of orcs.
    Valley of Wisdom - a wise old corrupted tauren shaman
    The Drag - Gamon
    Zepellins - ICC/DS Boat style boss
    Valley of Spirits - A troll boss
    Cleft of Shadows - Warlock / Elementals
    Rage Fire Chasm - Maybe some type of Magmaw boss.

just my speculation
    Hi