Deleted

TimeSplitters Reboot/HD Remake Possible

Anyone who is interested in seeing this amazing game series make the light of day, sign the petition please!

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...-hd-collection

Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2012-11-15 at 02:01 AM.

Deleted
    I really want them to make this game but at the same time i don't. What if they turn it into some bad FPS like cod or crysis, that game could ruin the whole series

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    I really want them to make this game but at the same time i don't. What if they turn it into some bad FPS like cod or crysis, that game could ruin the whole series
    Well they said they would start off with a TS HD Remake which imo is absolutely perfect. It would bring in new players to the genre, bring back that old nostalgia feel, establish for potential future sequels on what made the first games so amazing and give a chance for TS to prove itself against the FPS juggernauts.

TimeSplitters I feel just wouldn't work with that modern FPS feel, it has it's own style and that is what set it apart. Crytek aren't like EA or Activision where they try to appease entirely to the masses of dumb teenagers with games like CoD and MoH.

I'm not too worried if the HD remake succeeds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Well they said they would start off with a TS HD Remake which imo is absolutely perfect. It would bring in new players to the genre, bring back that old nostalgia feel, establish for potential future sequels on what made the first games so amazing and give a chance for TS to prove itself against the FPS juggernauts.

TimeSplitters I feel just wouldn't work with that modern FPS feel, it has it's own style and that is what set it apart. Crytek aren't like EA or Activision where they try to appease entirely to the masses of dumb teenagers with games like CoD and MoH.

I'm not too worried if the HD remake succeeds.
    Man a HD remake would be perfect Monkey with minigun now in HD!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Man a HD remake would be perfect Monkey with minigun now in HD!
    Haha I hated the monkey in TS2, always too short to hit. I always played as Reaper Splitter and Gretel Mk II.

TS2 was great. Loved the co-op. One of the few games I bothered fully completing 100%.

Even tho is scared me so very much when I was little, I've signed I would love to be able to play this game once again with modern graphics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Even tho is scared me so very much when I was little, I've signed I would love to be able to play this game once again with modern graphics.
    lol it scared you? I only remember the Siberia mission on normal/hard being scary thanks to the insane amount of zombies everywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    It's time to split.

I really hope this gets off the ground. I adored 2 & 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    TS2 was a fantastic game. I used to play the Gamecube port and had so many good hours with it. It has so much content outside of the story mode and a great map editor.

Deleted
    I never got to grips with the map editor, for some reason, I didn't know how to place a door properly lol.

I remember my mates used to come to my house for sleepovers and just play 4 player coop for hours on end. We would split each other 2v2 + bots to fill the rest of the team and play Capture the Bag on Training Ground. I spent more hours in TimeSplitters 2 than all the CoD games combined.

Definitely my favorite part of TimeSplitters 2 (besides multiplayer coop of course) was the arcade and challenge mode. This format is so ingenious that I have no idea why other games don't use it. Unlocking new, wacky characters by completing bronze/silver/gold and even platinum based on the map variables meant for huge replayability.