Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheatz View Post
    I've had several people pm me already. I feel sorry for a lot of them because they are afraid to post on such a liberal board. They know it won't do any good.
    Ohh boo hoo, cry me a river. If you got the balls to back up your mouth, show your stuff. If you're just talking out of your ass, then I'm more than happy that you go away.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I've had several people pm me already. I feel sorry for a lot of them because they are afraid to post on such a liberal board. They know it won't do any good.
    And I'm actually Karl Rove playing devils advocate. You have won my secret contest for 'Best Real American'. Give me your full name, social security number, and bank routing numbers, and I will send you the Ten Million Dollar Prize!

EAGLE!

http://moneymorning.com/2012/08/05/w...han-you-think/

Just one of many articles I found with 5 secs of searching but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    EAGLE!
    Somehow, seeing that my brain went to "horse", then the Old Spice commercial, and now I'm seeing Colbert doing that commercial instead of that black guy.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Somehow, seeing that my brain went to "horse", then the Old Spice commercial, and now I'm seeing Colbert doing that commercial instead of that black guy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc

10+ Year Old Account
    Providing proof for your statements shouldn't be such a monumental task.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Providing proof for your statements shouldn't be such a monumental task.
    It took 5 seconds...what's your excuse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Yeah, my friends have shown me that one several times.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 12:12 AM ----------

It was your claim. It's your job to back it up.

Just, be kind.

The reality is when talking about the actual cost, $.14 per pizza really is not going to effect anyone, weather that is put on the consumer or the business takes it. The owners all live in billion dollar houses, drive $100k+ cars and live way beyond what anyone needs in life. Really I think they are just overplaying it because the rich all wanted Romney and now they are using it against Obama.

Me, I don't care either way. Voting is a scam and it is all fixed in the end. Even Obama is just a puppet that makes people think everything is going to be ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't complaining about it, nor was I the one who made the claim. It's not my job to prove you right.

I provided evidence several posts ago yet everyone is too busy bashing me to notice or they can't refute it.

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    The reality is when talking about the actual cost, $.14 per pizza really is not going to effect anyone, weather that is put on the consumer or the business takes it. The owners all live in billion dollar houses, drive $100k+ cars and live way beyond what anyone needs in life. Really I think they are just overplaying it because the rich all wanted Romney and now they are using it against Obama.

Me, I don't care either way. Voting is a scam and it is all fixed in the end. Even Obama is just a puppet that makes people think everything is going to be ok.
    I sometimes wonder what the world looks like through the eyes of someone who truly believes this. I would imagine it's a pretty scary place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I provided evidence several posts ago yet everyone is too busy bashing me to notice or they can't refute it.
    It wasn't up when I was typing my response, and my point still stands. You were complaining about it, and only after the fact did you provide any sort of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    I sometimes wonder what the world looks like through the eyes of someone who truly believes this. I would imagine it's a pretty scary place.
    you need only open your eyes and take a look around you. the world IS a pretty scary place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    It makes me sad sometimes that civics isn't a critical component of US education, given the country's status in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Riidii View Post
    Because the role of business is to take care of humans?
    Ummmm... yes?

...what business doesn't do that? It's the founding principle of a business to add a service/convenience to enhance other people's lives.

One could argue the whole POINT of business in general is to take care of other humans! >_<

I mean, how could I possibly expect any quality service from somebody who won't even give their employees any quality service? (No euphemism intended...)

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    It wasn't up when I was typing my response, and my point still stands. You were complaining about it, and only after the fact did you provide any sort of evidence.
    ...and yet you are still complaining and distracting from the point.

The point that you link one editorial on one website and complain about 'all those evil taxes'? I'm going to add you to my ignore list and stop feeding you. Have a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about this still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    It makes me sad sometimes that civics isn't a critical component of US education, given the country's status in the world.
    See, that's what's so confusing. Civics IS part of the American education curriculum.