Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yeah, Ivory Towers and 2 Handed legendary weapons with 800DPS

It all happens and over half (if not more) legendaries are useful only for brimstones.

Some one say crap legendary items...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    yeah, Ivory Towers and 2 Handed legendary weapons with 800DPS

It all happens and over half (if not more) legendaries are useful only for brimstones.
    With legendary weapons its more like 9 out of 10 or more likely 99 out of 100 being useless. Even the 1300 dps 2 handed weapons sell for 10k (other than bows/crossbows, skorn and maybe a few others)

Well, if Stormcrow helm dosen't roll with atleast 3% crit It dosen't even sell ever kinda Socket, high int roll, and all res is OK, but yea.

Trough I think the worst currently are two-handers and shields. Nothing like getting Ivory tower...sigh.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Hmm I would have to add every rare weapon I found since starting act 2 inferno for the very first time. IF they break 700 dps I'm geniuenly happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not 63 but it's rare that I get legendaries, and two in two days. Of course, it's not worth the vendor price.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    It's got the most important thing; a buttload of life on hit on an affordable weapon
    Life on hit isn't that important. Life Steal is much better imo.
    I only have 109 LoH and I'm staying alive easily. I do have 5.50% Life Steal though.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love getting a 500~ dps 2h sword and it having 400+ str and 150~ vitality. -.-
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Love getting a 500~ dps 2h sword and it having 400+ str and 150~ vitality. -.-
    Those items has to exist, sadly a lot of people seem to not realize this. Looking past stats, items are divided in to three categories, awesome, good and crap, the awesome and good items will decide what's going to the crap category. Blizzard can buff stats, drop rates and alter loot as much as the uninformed likes, at the end the ratio of awesome, good and crap items will still be the same.

Stormshields seem to have gone down the toilet.

Is it purely because people are going for more attacking builds?

and can a storm shield still roll well?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    Stormshields seem to have gone down the toilet.

Is it purely because people are going for more attacking builds?

and can a storm shield still roll well?
    They can, but everyone is using glass cannon builds dual wielding, i've seen really good rolled stormshields go for 25m.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha. Heh. Heh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Haha. Heh. Heh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/32NOH.jpg?1[/IM]
    My eyes tell me your sanity has been lost even more then mine lol

I'm sorry, you complaining on that? Try finding a legendary one-handed Demon Hunter x-bow....................... Or a lvl 58 wizard hat with strength on MP4...

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had some below-200 dps weapons, but this one stood out because it's overall terrible

Honestly, Blizzard should just fucking remove the "+XXX-XXX ele damage" and "+% damage" afflixes and just make iLvl 60+ weapons naturally have high damage rolls, because 99% of the time, you get a really good itemized weapon, and then it's fucked over by low damage.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Honestly, Blizzard should just fucking remove the "+XXX-XXX ele damage" and "+% damage" afflixes and just make iLvl 60+ weapons naturally have high damage rolls, because 99% of the time, you get a really good itemized weapon, and then it's fucked over by low damage.
    It wouldn't change anything, instead of that 250 dps weapon being shit that 1000 dps weapon would be shit, you percentage of good or awesome weapons would still be the same.

Ironically the once being shafted by more and better drops are the once asking for more and more as less and less items actually hold any value at all, I went from using 10+ mules across 2 accounts with sell-able items to hardly putting any items up for sale, once 6 property and legendary items where common enough the mid range value plummeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    It wouldn't change anything, instead of that 250 dps weapon being shit that 1000 dps weapon would be shit, you percentage of good or awesome weapons would still be the same.
    Yes, but the "shit" weapon would still be at least somewhat useful. Getting a weapon with attack speed, crit damage, primary stat and socket...and then 250 dps? Completely useless. Vendor trash. Whereas if that was automatically bumped up to 1000, it'd at least be good for SOMEone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Yes, but the "shit" weapon would still be at least somewhat useful. Getting a weapon with attack speed, crit damage, primary stat and socket...and then 250 dps? Completely useless. Vendor trash. Whereas if that was automatically bumped up to 1000, it'd at least be good for SOMEone.
    That's the point though, every shit weapon you get now would then be useful to someone except there would be so many of them that they would be worth nothing and everyone would have them already, hence as useless as the 250 dps weapon. All you just did was shrink the range of useful sell-able items while really good items keeps being just as rare.

Why do you think I have a stash full of legendary items that would have sold for tens if not hundreds of millions before 1.05...