Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Honestly, reroll a warrior. It feels more like a rogue than a rogue does. High mobility, high burst, and even a bonus of good defensive CDs. If you can get over not having stealth it's great.

Rogue hasn't been fun to play, why be a rogue when you can be a better version?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    I love that bads post crap like this and pretend like rogues are perfectly fine. FYI stunlock went away in wrath when they put all their stuns on the same DR, if you were stunlocked from full hp to 0 after that point then you were outgeared.

Rogues are a joke, anyone who has issues with them has L2P issues.
    Who said rogues are perfectly fine? Personally I think they've lost a lot of strengths since wrath.
    Still obvious to me that once rogues were no longer having a gigantic advantage if they got a stealth-opener, the issues with rogues becoming stale appeared. DR between CS and KS, reduced CS/KS duration, increased health to damage and the shift of focus to things like Combat Readiness among them. Rogues miss being the invisible powerhouses they used to be up to Cata.

PS. Throwing around kiddie labels like "bads" aren't really making your case stronger in any way.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-11-15 at 05:41 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Love the Baneling pet It's adorable the way it follows me around Love the way it pulsates too, It hasn't exploded yet though... nor spat acid.. /dissapointed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Love the Baneling pet It's adorable the way it follows me around Love the way it pulsates too, It hasn't exploded yet though... nor spat acid.. /dissapointed
    Don't worry, it just has to have an ability ike Acid Detonation in pet battles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Who said rogues are perfectly fine? Personally I think they've lost a lot of strengths since wrath.
    Still obvious to me that once rogues were no longer having a gigantic advantage if they got a stealth-opener, the issues with rogues becoming stale appeared. DR between CS and KS, reduced CS/KS duration, increased health to damage and the shift of focus to things like Combat Readiness among them. Rogues miss being the invisible powerhouses they used to be up to Cata.

PS. Throwing around kiddie labels like "bads" aren't really making your case stronger in any way.
    You make a post implying rogues are only crying because they can't stunlock to death and you say I fail at making a case. Your post was stupid and pointless. Try harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooh. That picture of Thrall and kerrigan looks awesome.

Want Thrall to look like that ingame, get rid of the hood!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Don't worry, it just has to have an ability ike Acid Detonation in pet battles
    It does have Baneling Burst though which : Instantly kills the caster, dealing damage equal to 40% of the user's total health to the current enemy.!

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first impression on seeing the poster image was "Why does Thrall have Fabio's hair-do?" promptly followed by "Thrall versus Kerrigan? Heck yeah!" Then I realized it was for the World Championship thing and *POOF* my daydream was destroyed.

I am disappoint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Last SC II gaves us Thor pet, now we get a tiny down the food-chain pet instead? Only an Ultralisk after Thor should suffice...I mean what is next?..for the third installment of SC 2 (Legacy of the Void) we will get the Protoss Probe (worker unit)!? Thor set a standard...stop bs us around Blizz..

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Last SC II gaves us Thor pet, now we get a tiny down the food-chain pet instead? Only an Ultralisk after Thor should suffice...I mean what is next?..for the third installment of SC 2 (Legacy of the Void) we will get the Protoss Probe (worker unit)!? Thor set a standard...stop bs us around Blizz..

I'm just hoping the Mini Thor and Baneling will fight one another outside of pet battles!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Pff! Imagine how cool it'd be if you had a probe pet that could pick up a small part of any nearby mineral !

Deleted
    Yeahhhhhh yes oh ftw

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 08:34 AM ----------

oh good nice great