Display debuffs above enemy nameplates

Hello,

I am looking for an addon which tracks dots I have on targets, above their name plate. I want to use the standard blizzard ones. Anyone know of such an addon?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for an addon which tracks dots I have on targets, above their name plate. I want to use the standard blizzard ones. Anyone know of such an addon?
    TidyPlates with the included Neon (I think) scheme will do this. Not sure what you mean when you say you want to keep the standard Blizzard nameplates though. I don't think you can have a nameplate addon and the standard Blizzard ones.

exactly what I was looking for. thank you very much!

10+ Year Old Account
    You may also want to try http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tidy-plates. I've been using this for a very long time and it is very customization and I enjoy it very much.

This is my favorite one

mods.curse.com/addons/wow/jamplates-accessories

Quote Originally Posted by izt11451 View Post
    This is my favorite one

mods.curse.com/addons/wow/jamplates-accessories
    I am sure that normally that would be a useful addition in a recently active thread on such a discussion, but the last post prior to yours was late 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.