Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I have a feeling Blizzcon will be earlier next year. Probably during summer. D3 expansion or Titan will be revealed. The next WoW expansion will also be revealed.
    I really hope so. That it will be during the summers.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    This is very true. WoW is a very time consuming game, as are MMOs in general. It wouldn't be easy for a lot of people to find enough time to play WoW and Titan.

That said, I believe Titan will be announced at Blizzcon 2013. What a lot of you are forgetting is that - knowing Blizzard - Titan will remain under development for probably 10 years after it's announcement. So just announcing it doesn't mean that we should be expecting it any time soon. I unfortunately doubt that Blizz has learned from their mistake of letting hype rise up and crash back down again.
    i think this is mostly true however i think people are expecting titan to be some wow2 or to replace wow when right now all signs are pointing to it being a casual free to play game.

i think blizzard is going to try and go through with their plans of trying to connect titan to facebook and i think there going to try and go after the more casual 15 min at a time group. i also think that the people they hired to look at putting ads into games will be used for titan and titan will have two type of subscriptions one thats free and has ingame ads and one that you get for playing wow without ads to try and see if the demographics mix.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think Titan will be revealed closer to it's release date. I think just about everyone has noticed the phenomenon of over hyping due to long development 'leaking' and the way it effects post purchase psychology in many releases of late. Surely Blizzard, which probably had the biggest and most scrutinized release of the year will be looking at better marketing techniques.

So i don't think Titan will be revealed next year (although it has been in development for quite a while).

Quote Originally Posted by panterarules View Post
    I think Titan will be revealed closer to it's release date. I think just about everyone has noticed the phenomenon of over hyping due to long development 'leaking' and the way it effects post purchase psychology in many releases of late. Surely Blizzard, which probably had the biggest and most scrutinized release of the year will be looking at better marketing techniques.

So i don't think Titan will be revealed next year (although it has been in development for quite a while).
    i think nomatter what blizzard does there is going to be a mountain of hate and disapointment from all the "wow will go for 2 more expacs then titan will come out" crowd there will be tons of people complaining about how "this isnt some cool mmo this is a crappy facebook game"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think nomatter what blizzard does there is going to be a mountain of hate and disapointment from all the "wow will go for 2 more expacs then titan will come out" crowd there will be tons of people complaining about how "this isnt some cool mmo this is a crappy facebook game"
    I can hardly believe they spent huge amount of resource and their most talented developers like Rob Pardo and many more to make some kind of facebook game. It may be related to social network in some way just to improve social aspect of the game but I don't believe that it will be casual game in in the sense of facebook game. You know WoW is pretty casual game too if you wanna play it that way. Titan could be pretty accessible but there will be hardcore aspect of it if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I can hardly believe they spent huge amount of resource and their most talented developers like Rob Pardo and many more to make some kind of facebook game. It may be related to social network in some way just to improve social aspect of the game but I don't believe that it will be casual game in in the sense of facebook game. You know WoW is pretty casual game too if you wanna play it that way. Titan could be pretty accessible but there will be hardcore aspect of it if you ask me.
    im not saying that it is im just saying that will probably be the main thing people shout about it just like with mists it was "pandas and pokemon"

Deleted
    I can't wait for the next WoW x-pack announcement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    D3's RMAH is probably way underperforming from their expectations due to the mass exodus of players from that game early on.
    Well. Doesnt really matter if it's "underperforming" because it's good idea to generate cash and they actually have made cash from it.

I hope we'll get to see both Diablo 3 expansion and WoW expansion, would be very disappointing if not. On the starcraft side, I'm quite unsure really, don't expect any SC2 second expansion details. Thou, hoping the next wow expansion does give us some burning legion, or at least some clarification on where Neptulon got swagged away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast Rob Pardo is back with WoW and they took back atleast one of the best wow devs..Maybe they are making the next xpac even better than mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Atleast Rob Pardo is back with WoW and they took back atleast one of the best wow devs..Maybe they are making the next xpac even better than mists.
    2013 BlizzCon: announcement of a new WOW expansion pack and according to Pardo it is ... awesome. The surprise of the new WOW expansion could be many things: but the open world cross server play will open up new possibilites, like cross server trading, cross server guilds, and perhaps even a third or fourth faction now that all players are regrouped on one giant server cluster with only the log in servers staying for the moment.

Also: announcement of Titan and limited game play at BlizzCon 2013. But they will not publish it before 2016.

My guess is end of 2014 limited Beta for WOW subscribers (1 year long contract).

Release of Titan: mid 2016

Blizzard is slow. Expect Tablet support for mini games and one giant economy over one region wide server.

2013 will be the year of the Blizzard ALL Stars game: their DOTA 2 based on the SC2 engine.

Ugh...I just want to attend. They can release information about the supermarket opening close to the Blizz HQ for all I care...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkyy View Post
    I dont think they will announce Titan yet, they still have future xpacs planned for WoW so announcing it now would cause people to stop playing.
    Lol...such a bold statement.

Only a complete tool would stop playing one game that they enjoy, because there's a new one coming that they haven't even tried yet. AND, who's to say this "Titan" will appeal to WoW-players? That's as ludacris as people claiming it to be a fact that SWTOR was gonna appeal to every single MMO-player out there.

Deleted
    I'm still hoping for the announcement of Warcraft 4 (strategy game), I feel that with the amount of people who want it and the potential it has they have to make it at some point, even though I'm afraid they might wait until the playerbase for WoW starts to die down since it might be difficult to progress two separate story-lines, unless they let Warcraft 4 take place at some point in the past before the other three.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkyy View Post
    I dont think they will announce Titan yet, they still have future xpacs planned for WoW so announcing it now would cause people to stop playing.
    nope, annual pass, ingame pets if you play both games and shit will force you to play both
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I can definitely see a WoW expansion announcement. D3 will probably have enough to some kind of introduction to the first expansion, but it won't be near as far completed as the WoW expansion will be. Probably some early indication of where the story will go and probably what class(es?!) they will introduce. SC2 will just have it's expansion out so they won't talk about that at all, beyond maybe acknowledging that there will be an expansion for it at some point.

Titan, I just don't see happening yet. They've been ramping up developement slowly but surely, but I don't think there'll be much to announce in 2013 yet. That's just a year away, and seeing how long they worked on D3 I don't see them talking about or introducing anything about Titan till 2014. By that time there will have been 3 years of serious development, I think? That should give them something that by Blizzcon 2015 they'll have a playable version and announce beta or something for a 2016 release. That's still only 4-5 years of serious development, and I'm not sure Blizz is comfortable with that kind of speed

I want a Pet Battle arena at Blizzcon 2013. An arena where you can log in with your account and have pet battle with a random person. Of course it must be cool. So you get a special 3d glasses on so you can see a digital live version of your pets right before you in the arena like they are really there.

Considering they've come out recently saying that production on Titan has been stepped up, it's not unreasonable to believe we'll finally get some official information on the damn thing.

Other than that, I'll say it's somewhat likely we'll get a WoW expansion announcement, not too likely we'll get a Legacy of the Void announcement, and very likely we'll get a D3 expansion announcement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I can't wait for the next WoW x-pack announcement.
    im in the same boat as you !

Deleted
    I'd say yes or no, I can 2014 Blizzcon (if they do it) as the year they unveil this project. 2013 will most likely just be the next WoW expansion, D3 Expansion and SC2 Exspansion