Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    Try levelling these professions - especially in Outland/Northrend. Pandaria is chock full of nodes so its not an issue.
    Leveled my mining long after CRZ implementation. Honestly, I had an easier time leveling my mining than I did during the time they were relevant materials. Could be the epic flying, but I doubt it. Had my addon enabled for herbs too (too lazy to filter), and I encountered tons of them as well. Pre-CRZ I was stuck not ever seeming to find enough Fel Iron Ore, and people be gouging the hell out of their prices.

Also worth noting is I've mined enough of the stuff to level engineering and blacksmithing to cap, and past outland/northrend pieces on a second blacksmith as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Correct me if I am wrong, but being spawn camped isn't something that just started with CRZ. It has happened always and forever on PVP servers. I don't think blaming CRZ is the right course here. I do like the idea of being invited from a friend on a PVE server. Never really thought of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignotum View Post
    I agree CRZ is pretty craptactular. Never should have been implemented imo but its here and we have to deal with it. If I were you I would have leveled a toon on a pve server and transfered it over to your main server it its that much of a pain leveling pvp.
    Isn't it 25 bucks a pop for that at the moment?

Deleted
    if blizzard removed all the guards from the level 1 zones and there were lvl 90s camping EVERY starter zone nonstop would you still consider it *pvp happened on pvp server, dont like it? move to pve...?

im guessing no

Quote Originally Posted by Beastslayer50 View Post
    if blizzard removed all the guards from the level 1 zones and there were lvl 90s camping EVERY starter zone nonstop would you still consider it *pvp happened on pvp server, dont like it? move to pve...?

im guessing no
    Guards don't really stop people from ganking low level players as is anyway. So, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastslayer50 View Post

im guessing no
    To be fair they could do that now, the guards are far and few between. The only safe zones are the 1-5 zones for belfs and goats, due to no fly zones :P
    And yes i would consider it that, It's bad design to let level 1's die. But wait it isn't D: because you aren't tagged for pvp until you go to the level 10 zones XD
    Last edited by mmocae8a1940ff; 2012-11-16 at 05:52 AM.

I put a ticket in for being camped one and a Blizzard rep actually 'dealt' with the problem for me.
    Go figure...
    They care less these days but I still put tickets in.

I don't see how this is exclusive to CRZ? Couldn't this happen on any server without CRZ? Sure it widens the potential targets but it also widens the opportunity for him to get ganked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    what the OP described isn't PvP. Report the player if they are spawn camping you for hours. It's against the ToS
    Killing you over and over after spawning is NOT against the ToS...

Also, PvP means Player versus Player. So, what the OP described is PvP. Why even cry about a level 90 from another server killing you? You're just as likely to be killed by a level 90 that belongs to your sever. You rolled on a PvP server, but you don't want PvP to happen? Let me guess... You only want PvP to happen when you're the higher level and have an advantage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marken View Post
    go pve, or dont qq.
    This.

Also, dear OP, we didn't already have 100 threads about this, you REALLY had to open a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I dont get why pvp server translates to "free to act like a psychotic asshole". Yeah online is free speech and whatnot, but in communities, there's usually rules and boundaries so there isnt a shitstorm of crap. People should be trying to play the game with each other, not trying to ruin each other's day.
    I don't get why people don't understand that PvP means player versus player. It's like they expect people of the opposite faction to just ignore them and not do what is supposed to be done on their server type.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhas View Post
    Or is it..
    -puts on glasses-
    getting rolled on a pvp server...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    godddamit! I still laugh at these...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    without knowing blizzard would do this in the future...
    Still it holds true. Blizzard is just fixing empty zones to a level that they intended it to be. This is what it was like back in Vanilla. Zones were much more populated. And this is what a lot of people have been crying out for, to bring back world PVP....

Working as intended I say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Still it holds true. Blizzard is just fixing empty zones to a level that they intended it to be. This is what it was like back in Vanilla. Zones were much more populated. And this is what a lot of people have been crying out for, to bring back world PVP....

Working as intended I say.
    Exactly.

123456789ten

15+ Year Old Account
    How many of these threads do we have now?

And I think CRZ is AWESOME. best thing they added lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophagist View Post
    I play on a PVP server
    [...]
    I'm level 77 right now. I could have been 90 already. Camped from level 20 to level 77...
    You think this was any different from the people who leveled on a PvP realm in vanilla/TBC?

Quest leveling is pretty much not an option on pvp servers unless you have a team of 90s just waiting to help you. Just dungeon grind.

im willing to bet the people complaining about CRZ ganking were on an imba pvp server before CRZ and had their way with the other faction. now that the tables are turned, the hurt in their anus is too much.

i leveled as a nub alliance on a hugely imba horde pvp server. it was an accepted way of life that you would take it up the anus by 2,3,4,5 hordies all the time on your way to endgame.

suck it up buttercup. welcome to how the other half lives.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    what the OP described isn't PvP. Report the player if they are spawn camping you for hours. It's against the ToS
    No it isn't. Blizzard's official stance on getting spawn camped in a PVP server has been to get some higher level friends to help you fight back. They will not get involved no matter how hard you cry in your ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    Tbh i always thought the mentality of pvp servers was this:

You're a new player, you get corpse camped by a 90, you ask in general if there are any 90's willing to come and take out this 90, they all say no because they are too busy corpse camping their own low level victims

I've never seen anything to prove otherwise