Trying out Hunter (DPS PvE)

Was wondering what spec/tips for leveling a hunter from 1-90 with little downtime/even dungeons/pvp (side fun) ?

Best class to lvl up. Easiest spec to lvl is BM, fastest SV (sick aoe).

Deleted
    Beast Mastery is the god spec for levelling. I went Survival at 85+ just because it's impossible to pull aggro from my pet and the serpent sting on Multi Shot is awesome for when i queue dungeons/feel like AoEing.

Grab glyph of misdirect and there'll be no cd on it for when you want to pull big packs etc.

BM is pretty good. SV also. BM gives the ability to pull larger packs, but SV will kill them quicker.

Either way go with Spirit Bond as your level 45 talent. You'll never have to even look at your pets HP.

Thanks heaps <3

I would give MM a try for leveling until about 70 when you get Serpent Spread for SV.
    go MM, because you get aimedshot, because it oneshots mobs :-)
    (they may have changed this though, last time I leveld was just a week before addon release)

Quote Originally Posted by Langy View Post
    Beast Mastery is the god spec for levelling..
    BM is pretty outdated and has been for quite some time, fastest and easiest to level as is Survival, then MM, then BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    BM is pretty outdated and has been for quite some time, fastest and easiest to level as is Survival, then MM, then BM.
    Meh. You'll be ripping through mobs fast in any spec while leveling. It's all personal preference.