Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zat View Post
    Isn't there way to merge logs together to fix the logging issue? take a log from someone who was always up top, and then a log form each group of people going down. Not that it matters all that much.
    I do remember recount having a sync ability with all raid members.

Here is the comparebot of your WoL with VonVaffel's Feng attempt from a month ago. Granted, the adds change up the numbers a little bit since his was Heroic, but it can give you a rough idea. (Note: I'm still working on improving mine, but have bumped my dps up about 50% without changing out gear, so I'm getting better at rotation. Still not ballsawesome though)

http://raidbots.com/comparebot/50a66...300000f#damage

You're Bloodthirsting once every 10 seconds. Should be once every 5. That would increase your dps about 4k.
    Colossus Smash is off CD for 10 seconds before you use it. Another 4k or so increase there.
    Your droar is only hitting for 100k each. Stack it with procs.
    I mean, I guess you can keep using thunderclap if y'all absolutely need the debuff, but that's wasting 40k per GCD. so there's 300k damage right there+time that could have been spent getting enraged.
    You did a good job on Bloodbath keeping it up and using it, but didn't put in near enough damage during the 12 seconds.

Gotta run. Look through the link and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    Looking at your logs, your total RB and BT damage is low. Generally, your top 3 damaging abilities (not counting passive melee) should be RB + EXE + WS or BT (assuming single target fight). You should be using BT and CS on every CD (assuming you know how to manage the CS window rage dump). Also you should never be wasting your RB procs. Try to ensure max enrage uptime.

In its simplest terms...
    100~20% Fury rotation works around BT i.e.: BT > filler > filler > BT > repeat ; with filler priority being CS > RB > Proc'd WS (BShout, Hthrow, Droar, etc)
    20%~0% Fury priority changes to EXE in CS window > BT > CS > Exe > RB

Now that you have the basic priority and rotation down, it becomes a matter of rage management. Meaning, you want to build rage when CS is unavailable (ie: BT every 4.5 secs, Bshout, Hthrow, RB / Proc'd WS as rage allows, HLeap, DRoar) and dump everything you have within the 4 GCDs of CS, spending your rage on abilities that hit harder first, then those that don't ie: RB > WS > BT

Finally in order to max/min your damage, stack CDs. This means knowing which CDs matter in a CS window, which CDs don't matter in a CS window, and which CDs synergizes better with one another.

Reck + SkullBanner
    BB + DR + Deadly Calm + other 1 min CDs
    Quote Originally Posted by vonVaffel View Post
    Noticing when CS is about to come off CD is absolutely paramount to doing good DPS as a warrior these days. Make sure you pool up enough rage for whatever may happen:
    Should you get 2 raging blows in the duration off CS, that's good. Assuming you have around 120 rage at the time of doing CS, you can do 2xRB=20 rage and 3xHS=90 rage (assuming no Deadly Calm). However, if you dont get RB procs, then you do wild strike instead of RB. Procced ones are obviously better because you can get more heroic strikes in there, but don't despair if this happens.

Get used to idea of the rather gimicky "do the most dps during CS" and embrace it. Another thing to note is execute phase where a lot of your DPS comes from depending on the length of this phase.

Try using the addon SlamAndAwe. It basically tells you what to press at any given time, and if you follow it and learn from it, you will do better dps. Then, when you are comfortable with it and learned some tricks and tips, try without and watch your DPS increase.

As a final note, I might add that having your gear in order in regards to enchants, gems, reforges etc. is also of utmost importance. You're a bit overcapped on hit and missing a bracer enchant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    Here is the comparebot of your WoL with VonVaffel's Feng attempt from a month ago. Granted, the adds change up the numbers a little bit since his was Heroic, but it can give you a rough idea. (Note: I'm still working on improving mine, but have bumped my dps up about 50% without changing out gear, so I'm getting better at rotation. Still not ballsawesome though)

raidbots.com/comparebot/50a6607e74254e1f4300000f#damage

You're Bloodthirsting once every 10 seconds. Should be once every 5. That would increase your dps about 4k.
    Colossus Smash is off CD for 10 seconds before you use it. Another 4k or so increase there.
    Your droar is only hitting for 100k each. Stack it with procs.
    I mean, I guess you can keep using thunderclap if y'all absolutely need the debuff, but that's wasting 40k per GCD. so there's 300k damage right there+time that could have been spent getting enraged.
    You did a good job on Bloodbath keeping it up and using it, but didn't put in near enough damage during the 12 seconds.

Gotta run. Look through the link and good luck.
    All answers helped me alot but those 3 were the best for me. Now I understand what I do wrong and feel my warrior better. I saw a little bit of improvement in my dps but still need more experience here in MoP. I think things will get better!

Thank you all! Thank you very much! :]

Awesome! Glad I could help. Send me a P.M if you have any more questions

Glad we could help! If you find any tricks during the time you spend on dummies feel free to let us know in this thread.

And mentioning that, it's kindof a side question, but for Kubiszot and the people who made suggestions (and so I can gauge my own damage) what's y'all's dps on a raid boss dummy? A quick 3-5 minute unbuffed/unpartied test run. I know that gear differences can make for higher/lower numbers, but if anyone is pulling 80k then I can know that I'm still doing something wrong.

I was sitting at 36k, spent some time on the forums here, and can push out a consistent 47k-49k now. What are you guys at? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    Glad we could help! If you find any tricks during the time you spend on dummies feel free to let us know in this thread.

And mentioning that, it's kindof a side question, but for Kubiszot and the people who made suggestions (and so I can gauge my own damage) what's y'all's dps on a raid boss dummy? A quick 3-5 minute unbuffed/unpartied test run. I know that gear differences can make for higher/lower numbers, but if anyone is pulling 80k then I can know that I'm still doing something wrong.

I was sitting at 36k, spent some time on the forums here, and can push out a consistent 47k-49k now. What are you guys at? Thanks!
    3-5 minutes? That sounds terribly short. Over, say, 7 minutes, I do ~64-68k as TG (I feel like there's a lot of RNG when you don't have the 5% crit buff tbh).

Test it so that you have 2 x reck used and stop right after your 2nd reck wears off.

Can't really compare TG to SMF since TG will pull ahead due to a lack of exe phase (assuming equal ilvl wpns etc)

Haven't tested as TG don't have the wpns for it. As SMF with 1 x 489 axe 1 x 463 axe and 481 ilvl I stabilized at 56k dps with above timing method self buffed. Ie: bshout only
    Last edited by Nekked; 2012-11-19 at 09:47 PM.