Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Decagon(1): Eniah
    Firebert(5): Worgen, Dyra, Silkku, Anakso, rolo

The town quickly gathers in the town square and quickly starts yelling at each other and blaming everyone for messing everything up. In the end they decide to fling mud at Firebert and then lynch him. A search of his house after quickly reveals that Firebert was an innocent townie. It is now night.

Not sure when the deadline will be but I'll edit it in when keleb lets me know

As the day passes the citizens get more hostile in their debate on who is mafia and who isn't. After some discussion they agree that Firebert is probably the one who is must scummy looking and drag him off. Afterwards as they are about to return to their normal day to day duties someone remembers as they maybe should confirm that Firebert actually was a scum. However, they find nothing to indicate anything other than that he was just a regular Vanilla Townie. Saddened by the revelation the sun drops from the sky and turns the day into black night. The citizens have to find their way blindly back to their homes.

It is now night. Post your night actions in your threads.
    Deadline for Night 3 is
    Sat 15:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Sat 20:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Sun 04:49 AWST (UTC +8)

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 09:38 PM ----------

Ohh.. I take to long in writing these messages it seems Everyone may decide which story is the most likely

Lol sorry Keleb... thought this was during the time you weren't around!

Np, I'm just not pressing update once every 10 minutes. It's Friday evening/night here atm *looking for the smiley with a beer in his hand but finds none*

Just as suddenly as the sun set yesterday, the sun rises to a new day. All of a sudden the sun is high in the sky. Walking out of their homes the town feels a bit happier today than going to bed yesterday and they feel even more happier when there are no corpses to greet them. However, they soon realise that Decagon is not with them and is no where to be found, his house empty. Someone finds a 10 year old brochure featuring a beach somewhere and the town comes to the conclusion that Decagon felt he needed a long holiday.

It is now day.
    Deadline for Day 4 is
    Mon 06:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Mon 11:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Mon 19:59 AWST (UTC +8)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one kill, and it's the SK? Wat?

Deleted
    Cannibals so overpowered, don't get why anyone would chose anything else.
    Really frustrated not knowing if/how many mafia members the SK picked off, I assume he must have killed at least 1, otherwise we would've lost by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I geddit now, I'm sick and my mind is not working. Either the doc is still alive or the scum targeted the SK and his vest saved him.
    And yeah, the cannibal stuff is indeed frustrating.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 02:09 PM ----------

Or the SK ate all the mafia scum and there are none left

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Cannibals so overpowered, don't get why anyone would chose anything else.
    Really frustrated not knowing if/how many mafia members the SK picked off, I assume he must have killed at least 1, otherwise we would've lost by now.
    I don't think anyone can win/lose with the SK still alive unless it gets down to just the SK and 1 remaining player. But I'd hope he's taken out at least one otherwise lynching the SK=auto lose and since not lynching the SK still=lose then we'd be screwed either way just without knowing it.

Never realized the cannibal could be so powerful.

Anyway we went over this yesterday, or I did and I think other agreed.

Vote: Worginite
    FoS: Kisuro but less FoS than I was yesterday on account of the fact he's already posted today, which could be because it's the weekend meaning his story is entirely the only reason he was inactive and not some scum ploy of his. Just stay active Kisuro!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I don't think anyone can win/lose with the SK still alive unless it gets down to just the SK and 1 remaining player. But I'd hope he's taken out at least one otherwise lynching the SK=auto lose and since not lynching the SK still=lose then we'd be screwed either way just without knowing it.

Never realized the cannibal could be so powerful.

Anyway we went over this yesterday, or I did and I think other agreed.

Vote: Worginite
    FoS: Kisuro but less FoS than I was yesterday on account of the fact he's already posted today, which could be because it's the weekend meaning his story is entirely the only reason he was inactive and not some scum ploy of his. Just stay active Kisuro!
    Welp, I was expecting that. I'm going to die tonight anyways, so might as well not get lynched for it.

I'm the doc. I protected myself last night which is probably why there was no kill(can't think of another reason unless both scum factions went for Decagon). I protected myself night one(obviously) and Dyra on night 2.

Anywho, if the cop is still alive, pm me and I'll give out all the results since my death is certain anyways.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    The other possible reason is that they hit the SK, Kisuro already mentioned that fact.

I'm hesitant to unvote, honestly if the SK had not picked cannibal I'd unvote right away with your claim but given 3 unknown deaths, it's entirely possible one of them is the doc and you're the SK trying to save his bacon (Or possible a mafian taking a chance but I find that supremely less likely)

So either you're the doc, or you're the SK.

I'll wait until others have weighed in, I'm refreshing the page fairly regularly so mafians won't just jump on the wagon without saying anything. If I have to go to bed and nothings happened then I'll unvote though. The main thing is, without you as a target I have only 3 other possible targets that I think may be scum, and I'm much less sure on all of them than I am you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The other possible reason is that they hit the SK, Kisuro already mentioned that fact.

I'm hesitant to unvote, honestly if the SK had not picked cannibal I'd unvote right away with your claim but given 3 unknown deaths, it's entirely possible one of them is the doc and you're the SK trying to save his bacon (Or possible a mafian taking a chance but I find that supremely less likely)

So either you're the doc, or you're the SK.

I'll wait until others have weighed in, I'm refreshing the page fairly regularly so mafians won't just jump on the wagon without saying anything. If I have to go to bed and nothings happened then I'll unvote though. The main thing is, without you as a target I have only 3 other possible targets that I think may be scum, and I'm much less sure on all of them than I am you.
    As I have argued all game, I am town and the furthest you can get from scum without being the cop. Thought I've never said the cop part since it would throw a red flag to the mafia. They probably targeted me since I was being very vocal yesterday or something. If they didn't, well, I just signed my death warrant. Again, if the cop is still alive, I beg of you to take the risk and pm me.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep definitely.
    Hopefully it's not like last ame (iirc) with the seer/cops targets all dying.

Though keep in mind it may take a while for you to get that pm, some people are fairly inactive.

Unvote

Just in case and to give the cop some time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Or the SK ate all the mafia scum and there are none left
    Just noticed this.
    That's impossible given we've not seen a single 'mafian is dead' post.

There have only been 3 SK kills but there are 4 mafians, so given 100% complete good luck and/or good targeting on behalf of the SK there will still be 1 mafian among us. But then there could still be as many as 4 mafian among us. One things for sure is that we need to kill the SK in order to find out, but then also killing the SK at this stage could lose us the game. That's the problem with the cannibal SK, we literally have no idea wtf is going to happen with each lynch and can't even make accurate guesses on what happened at night.

Normally at this stage we could say "If we miss lynch we lose" or "1 mafian left we have a few nights left to find him"
    But this game, either of those could be true, we have absolutely no idea which one is true or which one is closer to the truth.

The only thing we can say for sure is that: The SK is still alive and there is at least one mafian still alive. Every other role is brought into question.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-17 at 03:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's impossible given we've not seen a single 'mafian is dead' post.
    You're right, my bad. It was more of a joke post anyway.

But then there could still be as many as 4 mafian among us.
    Don't think so, with 4 mafians alive and 4 votes needed to lynch game would be pretty much over, since they could lynch whoever they wanted, then NK another person, and even if the SK got one of them during the night that would leave 3 mafians and 2 others on the next day. Rince, repeat, mafia wins. So, unless I'm missing something, I believe it's safe to assume the SK got at least one mafian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, you may be right. Let me play this out in the best case (from the worst case) scenario to see how it would work with 4mafian still alive.
    So 4mafian, 2 VTs, 1 SK for a total of 7 alive in this scenario.

We lynch a mafian today and SK takes out the mafian chose to kill someone tonight, leaving 2 mafian, 1 SK and 2 VTs. The following night the same happens, we lynch another mafian and the SK takes out the remaining mafian meaning it's 1SK v 2VTs, in this scenario if we lynch the SK we win. So even with all 4 mafian alive victory is still a possibility for any of the 3 sides.

Having given that random scenario, I do think it's more than likely the SK has taken out at least one mafian. Hopefully more than one. Ideal scenario it's 5 townies v 1 mafian v 1 SK and we successfully lynch either the mafian or the SK today.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-17 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    I think it should be noted that we can't really trust Worg's claim. Yes, he could be Doc. Or then he could be SK that killed the real Doc. Or he could be part of the Mafia and gambling on the hope that Doc is killed and trying to find out who is Cop at the same time.

I still don't understand his reasoning behind voting for Deca with the risks contained in it (then again, Fire was townie and doing the same mistake so...), and what do you know, Deca is dead and his role conveniently not revealed. Of course someone will cry out WIFOM to this so might as well point it out now and save someone the effort

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, you may be right. Let me play this out in the best case (from the worst case) scenario to see how it would work with 4mafian still alive.
    So 4mafian, 2 VTs, 1 SK for a total of 7 alive in this scenario.

We lynch a mafian today [snip]
    Here's the problem: if they are 4 mafians left alive there is no way we lynch a mafian today, because it takes 4 to lynch. They'll simply outvote everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I think it should be noted that we can't really trust Worg's claim. Yes, he could be Doc. Or then he could be SK that killed the real Doc. Or he could be part of the Mafia and gambling on the hope that Doc is killed and trying to find out who is Cop at the same time.

I still don't understand his reasoning behind voting for Deca with the risks contained in it (then again, Fire was townie and doing the same mistake so...), and what do you know, Deca is dead and his role conveniently not revealed. Of course someone will cry out WIFOM to this so might as well point it out now and save someone the effort
    Nope, I'm the doc. And don't you think that if I was the sk, I'd have killed Deca after my vote for him did nothing and not after I switched to Fire and stopped caring about whether or not Deca was lynched?

Deleted
    Guys, it's a fact that at least 1 mafia is dead. If there still were 4 of them left, the game would be over since they could dictate the lynches.
    So the maximum amount of Mafias still alive is 3