Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Nov. 16, 20:48 GMT: Hamas field commander Ahmed Abu Jalal has been killed in an Israeli air strike on Gaza, AFP reports citing security sources."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    "Nov. 16, 20:48 GMT: Hamas field commander Ahmed Abu Jalal has been killed in an Israeli air strike on Gaza, AFP reports citing security sources."
    How the hell did they know where he was? Either that is just plain luck or the IDF has a few spies in Hamas.

10+ Year Old Account
    The AP says that HALF of Gaza's population is children.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...5efa6f567c4a01
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    45k seems quite low for an all out ground campaign as well, seems that I read somewhere (dont quote me on this FFS) that it would take about 200k to reasonably take Gaza, unless of course you bombed the hell out if it first.
    45 k isn't low at all. Gaza is an area of only 365 square kilometers. The capital of my country has 800 000 people and is twice as large, and you sure wouldn't need more than 45k to take a city of this size.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    How the hell did they know where he was? Either that is just plain luck or the IDF has a few spies in Hamas.
    Well Israeli intelligence isn't too shabby. They have most likely had a good idea of Hamas structure and who the players are for a long time.

Deleted
    http://rt.com/news/peace-settlement-hamas-israel-882/

Seems isreal wanted to attack even though they could create peace HMMMMMM

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Well Israeli intelligence isn't too shabby. They have most likely had a good idea of Hamas structure and who the players are for a long time.
    Yea they probably just want to take over it all and do a holocaust against all goyims...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgeez View Post
    http://rt.com/news/peace-settlement-hamas-israel-882/

Seems isreal wanted to attack even though they could create peace HMMMMMM
    Not sure what you mean here. This round of violence was touched off by Palestinian rocket strikes.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems you have forgotten your history, and are too intractably against remembering it.
    Seems like I know my history, and most Israel supporters love making shit up to defend their indefensible actions.

Israel pays collaborators quite well. They have eyes and ears there. It's part of the problem that Palestinians on the ground feel - they can't trust anyone, can't feel anything and can't live peacefully. It's part of Israel's terror campaign as well as proof of their exceptional espionage.

Yep, nobody's ever said that before. Empty Arab threats are so incredibly empty.
    Iran is Arabian now? The racism would be hilarious if it didn't make Israel supporters feel good about killing tens of thousands of civilians.
    Last edited by Zhangfei; 2012-11-16 at 11:46 PM.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Israel pays collaborators quite well. They have eyes and ears there. It's part of the problem that Palestinians on the ground feel - they can't trust anyone, can't feel anything and can't live peacefully. It's part of Israel's terror campaign as well as proof of their exceptional espionage.
    is this an expansion on eric cartman's "jew gold" theory?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    What's that then?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

well from the looks of it we're gonna have our next war in iran
    I'm praying that Obama handles this right ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    Shin Bet has a long history of recruiting collaborators. "Help us or spend your whole life in jail" is pretty effective. And on the other side, why do you think there're so many executions of Palestinians by the Palestinians themselves?

Here's an insightful little documentary on the subject if you have a little time:

A little out of date now, I suppose, filmed during the second intifada, but it's on this subject.
    Last edited by Mnevis; 2012-11-17 at 01:32 AM.

TL'DR: Hamas went full retard again and now israel is going to go and stomp on their dicks some more.

Iraeli and Hamas forcers are even hating on each other on Twitter.

In another one the IDF twitter said Hamas's claims of several successful rocket attacks on military target being successful were false and Hamas replied by calling them Losers and linking to a youtube video of the attack.

Iran is Arabian now? The racism would be hilarious if it didn't make Israel supporters feel good about killing tens of thousands of civilians.
    Hezbollah is Lebanese, and therefore Arabian. I guess knowing that makes me a racist? Honestly, I'm not surprised that you would overreact in such a vicious manner, as this seems to be your general style. I was merely noting that the general tone of the threats against Israel by the Arab community are typically as outrageous as the man I was quoting, and I'll quote him again, in case you had forgotten how ridiculous it was:

Quote Originally Posted by Kellermanv View Post
    So let me put this straight. Netanyahu ran to his underground bunker because Hamas fired 3 Fasjr-5 missiles ? wow, just imagine what he will do when Iran is going to invade Israel with it's 6 million soldiers and when Hezbollah is going to pour rain with 100.000 intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Poor jews. They will become the biggest parking lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tjanson View Post
    Hezbollah is Lebanese, and therefore Arabian. I guess knowing that makes me a racist? Honestly, I'm not surprised that you would overreact in such a vicious manner, as this seems to be your general style. I was merely noting that the general tone of the threats against Israel by the Arab community are typically as outrageous as the man I was quoting, and I'll quote him again, in case you had forgotten how ridiculous it was:
    The person said that Iran would send 100,000 missiles then bitched about typical Arab threats. Don't backtrack.

It's not aggressive or an overreaction to call out blatant racism and citing facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like I know my history, and most Israel supporters love making shit up to defend their indefensible actions.

And you were flat asked on several occasions to prove which land was supposedly Palestinian and how it was that they came to lay claim to it.. and you cant be bothered to answer a simple question. Why is that? if you could prove it was there's I'm sure you'd get a lot more support.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

The person said that Iran would send 100,000 missiles then bitched about typical Arab threats. Don't backtrack.

It's not aggressive or an overreaction to call out blatant racism and citing facts.
    I didn't backtrack. They said that Hezbollah would send 100k missiles. Hezbollah is Lebanese, not Iranian. Here, allow me to quote the man for a third, and hopefully final time. Perhaps this time you'll read it instead of frothing at the mouth and calling me "blatantly racist".

Quote Originally Posted by Kellermanv View Post
    So let me put this straight. Netanyahu ran to his underground bunker because Hamas fired 3 Fasjr-5 missiles ? wow, just imagine what he will do when Iran is going to invade Israel with it's 6 million soldiers and when Hezbollah is going to pour rain with 100.000 intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Poor jews. They will become the biggest parking lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you were flat asked on several occasions to prove which land was supposedly Palestinian and how it was that they came to lay claim to it.. and you cant be bothered to answer a simple question. Why is that? if you could prove it was there's I'm sure you'd get a lot more support.
    The land that was owned by Palestine. The 93% of it. None of this is disputed, by Palestinians, the UN or Israelis. You want me to actually get all the land deeds? Even the ones destroyed illegally by Israelis?

http://www.palestineremembered.com/A.../Story573.html

There. A UN map.

I didn't backtrack. They said that Hezbollah would send 100k missiles. Hezbollah is Lebanese, not Iranian. Here, allow me to quote the man for a third, and hopefully final time. Perhaps this time you'll read it instead of frothing at the mouth and calling me "blatantly racist".
    I think you're trolling at this point;

wow, just imagine what he will do when Iran is going to invade Israel with it's 6 million soldiers
    So did he mention Iran or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    The land that was owned by Palestine. The 93% of it. None of this is disputed, by Palestinians, the UN or Israelis. You want me to actually get all the land deeds? Even the ones destroyed illegally by Israelis?

http://www.palestineremembered.com/A.../Story573.html

There. A UN map.

I think you're trolling at this point;

So did he mention Iran or not?
    Now, how did they come to possess it? seems that there has been issue who owns the land that goes as far back as BCE. seems that the Israeli/Israelite claim to the land goes back at least 3000 years..

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.