Shadow priest PvE - What race is better?

Currently my shadow priest is a troll, however would race changing to a panda increase my DPS with the epicurean racial? I want to say troll seems stronger with the ability to stack procs then fire it for a large Plague and set of dots, though sometimes the ICDs may not line up with the CD of it. However a free 300int seems to be a good, constant DPS buff.

Saori ~ Whisperwind, I'd link from Wow-heroes but it won't let me yet it seems.

Deleted
    If I was going for max DPS I'd stay Troll. But that is just personal opinion. I think the Pandaren racial is worth more PP. However, the best PvE races in my opinion are Goblin and Worgen. Simply because of the Jump/Sprint combined with decent passive racials.

But I am Undead because I like it more. I love the cast animations.

however would race changing to a panda increase my DPS with the epicurean racial?
    No.

Stay Troll!
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    can you please elaborate on how the mace specialization of dwarves affect haste?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by basel277 View Post
    can you please elaborate on how the mace specialization of dwarves affect haste?
    Less secondary stat usage on Hit = more secondary stat usage on Haste?

*Edit: oh are you talking about the pre and post Haste cap values? That's because Haste has a (slightly) different PP value above and below.

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    Less secondary stat usage on Hit = more secondary stat usage on Haste?

*Edit: oh are you talking about the pre and post Haste cap values? That's because Haste has a (slightly) different PP value above and below.
    nono, I only missed the fact that expertise converts to hit for casters now, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by basel277 View Post
    nono, I only missed the fact that expertise converts to hit for casters now, my bad.
    Yeah, it's weird to be sure.

So basically what I'm getting, is between troll and panda the troll would have more burst when I burst, but at the same time if I were a panda my damage over the course of a fight would see only a small change at best?

One thing that worries me though, if I change the race to panda in simcraft, my dps goes down about 1.3k
    Last edited by Nova Ryumaru; 2012-11-17 at 03:38 PM.

It's not worth changing from troll unless you are more motivated by the aesthetics of another race or your guild supplies you with 300 stat food. It's extremely tedious to always have 300 stat food on supply to maximize the panda racial, and there's fact that if you die in the middle of a fight and are ress'd, you won't have the buff for the rest of the fight.

the stats on this are slightly scewed. the one percent haste bonus to goblins is pretty much going to be constant as it makes you require less haste from gear enchants and gems. So a lot of people go gob for that reason alone. the biggest boost or positive for trolls is being able to use it on demand. For fights like elegon or something similar.

If you know how to maximise it, like managing to stack Berserking with Hero, Pot and any procs, it will be better than Panda racial over the course of an entire fight anyway, ESPECIALLY on ANY fight with +dmg on the boss.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory