Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Ditto with the cries "You hate the game".

Toss that level of hate out, don't expect people to claim "fair and balanced", either.
    I'm not crying out you hate the game, but your signature and general posts are typically negative towards Blizzard. Blizzard makes hundreds of mistakes, but if you don't enjoy the game, just stop playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Ditto with the cries "You hate the game".

Toss that level of hate out, don't expect people to claim "fair and balanced", either.
    If all you're able to post is negative shit, bitching and moaning, and complaints, then you're a hater, pure and simple. No better than a fanboi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharn View Post
    They can't there's a major gag order going on in Blizzard right now, all I can say is I sincerely hope it's worth it to them.
    Major gag order -- what do you think they're hiding?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Anybody else find it refreshing and humorous that the devs are biting back at the QQ? Especially as an EU player where we simply get robotic devs on our WoW forums.
    No it's customer service, they should be as objective as possible. Instead they act like pricks who think too much of themselves. Would you like to be called an idiot over phone when you wanna register a complaint?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard acts quite professional in my opinion, and I support their reactions. If you snap at them, they damn right are allowed to snap back. I think it's a mix of them being sick and tired of people crying about matters that are already being attended to, or worked on. And if you find yourself harshly treated, write a complaint. But mostly what I see on the forum it's just defensive acts, just sadly some of Blizzard's playerbase has no patience or sometimes not even respect.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

IMO I wish someone would smack the shit out of them everytime they copy and paste the rules on there posts or links to feedback. Neth is really bad about that. Either that or have a bad wave of karma hit them to knock some sense into them and treat customers with some dam respect. Just saying , its pretty stupid how they act like asshats to players that pay there salary from the subs. Any other company would fire them on the spot for treating customers like crap. Imagine if your internet/cable providers customer service treated you the same way every time you called up to complain about an outage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    IMO I wish someone would smack the shit out of them everytime they copy and paste the rules on there posts or links to feedback. Neth is really bad about that. Either that or have a bad wave of karma hit them to knock some sense into them and treat customers with some dam respect. Just saying , its pretty stupid how they act like asshats to players that pay there salary from the subs. Any other company would fire them on the spot for treating customers like crap. Imagine if your internet/cable providers customer service treated you the same way every time you called up to complain about an outage.
    But you forget, they have to link to the feedback threads due to people failing to do a forum search and just instead open another thread for a topic that is already on going, this sort of things slows support down. And rules as well, people keep posting caps, naming/shaming and so much more, they are forced to do that. If people would just learn to behave on the forum and do a search on topics, then you wouldn't see so many "copied" posts.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Oh shut the fuck up, if you pay for some services you don't have the right to be a fucking asshole. It's only your horrible wrong opinion that you have to suck it up "from the customer". Maybe you would love as a customer service dude if I'd call you and say "Hey motherfucker, your shitty internet is down again, are you gonna do something about it or stand there and suck more cock?". I bet your answer would be "Yes sir, sorry, we will try the best of the best to make you happy"...

And also those retards that can't make a valid complain without being aggressive are a very small minority of the player base, so they should be pissed on and banned anyway, it won't even feel in the revenues.

Infracted - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-17 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up, if you pay for some services you don't have the right to be a fucking asshole. It's only your horrible wrong opinion that you have to suck it up "from the customer". Maybe you would love as a customer service dude if I'd call you and say "Hey motherfucker, your shitty internet is down again, are you gonna do something about it or stand there and suck more cock?". I bet your answer would be "Yes sir, sorry, we will try the best of the best to make you happy"...

And also those retards that can't make a valid complain without being aggressive are a very small minority of the player base, so they should be pissed on and banned anyway, it won't even feel in the revenues.
    A bit harsh post I would say. And true, you don't have to be a jerk just because you are a paying customer. And well, to your example, back when I worked as customer service such manners would allow us to state a warning, if they kept on, we would have to state last warning. In the end, we red flagged numbers and the manager would contact said customer to sort the problem between him and the CS team, not his problem.

But sadly many on the forum is more about -my- experience. Blizzard can't always keep up, and they have to remember that many of the ingame GM's aren't on the forum as well, only a selected few are. CS and GM's have to communicate with the Devs all the time, passing feedback. But if a person on the forum keeps barking at the tree that is Blizzard, they are damn right allowed to push them away or bite back. Hostile/rude (or what ever word you wish to use) behavior slows down out support too.

What did he say? Link me the thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    What did he say? Link me the thread
    It's not per one person said, it's more a talk of that some CS' finally start biting back against some people on the forums.

Deleted
    They don't have to bite back, they have to learn to ignore inane comments. Customer service employees who are ridiculing an annoying, but vocal base of their customers aren't doing their job.

What they are doing is managing their online image in order to look cool for the type of guys who are expressing their delight in this thread. It's disrespectful and childish.

Personally, I find Blizzard community leaders to be overly arrogant, patronizing paying customers for their enjoyment and e-cred on the boards. Instead of trying to create a social community, they are aiding the army of forum idiots in creating useless waste of space that only attracts degenerates who want to complain about the most random subjects.

Like someone else mentioned already: They are nitpicking the most ridiculous posts to 'bite back' at. While doing that, they are simply rewarding the idiots who are seeking some form of recognition by being Negative Nancy.
    They would be better off spending their time and effort on the valid points that are often made, but smothered by the brainless drivel they are currently focusing on. It's a vicious cycle the community managers/leaders themselves are fueling.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2012-11-17 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    They don't have to bite back, they have to learn to ignore inane comments. Customer service employees who are ridiculing an annoying, but vocal base of their customers aren't doing their job.

What they are doing is managing their online image in order to look cool for the type of guys who are expressing their delight in this thread. It's disrespectful and childish.
    But it's just as childish to have people abusing the CS' because they believe they are allowed to for being a paying customer. Some of the threads I've seen on the forum is just bad for everyone, not only the content not constructive but also the manners. Some of these kinds of threads is also to fault for slowing the service that they are already providing.

And if the CS ignore some peoples actions, they get attacked for that as well. They are basicly a sitting target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    But WoW isn't defective or not providing what's intended

There's warranted complaining and then there's unfounded complaining. If you're really not happy don't pay SIMPLE
    How to contradict yourself.. With your brilliant reasoning you should never complain, because well don't pay then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen991 View Post
    How to contradict yourself.. With your brilliant reasoning you should never complain, because well don't pay then?
    Must say, that post didn't make sense either, the one you answered too. If you find something in the game you dislike, you of course are welcome to complain but do it correctly. Many people don't know how to do it right, therefor they either don't and mind their own or try but let it get a bit too far. There are of course guidelines for the forum, sadly not many seem to know them. The feedback is there if people have dislikes, just make a constructive feedback instead of someone going "This is just stupid" *end of post*.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Blizzard has addressed these issues fairly. At this point, because Blizzard disagrees with people, they are now pretending or just plain wrong about the fact they aren't the majority of players playing this game, no matter how bad you think the game is now, you're not agreed with. And rather than admit this, people focus on anything they can that is negative about Blizzard and they make this seem like they're being pushed around, insulted, or ignored.

Apparently having why they don't agree with you explained is hubris now and lies.

I used to think this community couldn't have gotten worse than it was in Tseric's day, but now it's just like something out of a satire.
    What are you talking about? Who asked for gated rep grinds? What was wrong with tabards or running dungeons for rep? It's been working for years and all of a sudden this new design change gets forced upon us. Don't even pretend to defend CRZ because it's a good idea in theory but in practice it IS a complete disaster. What's funny about your post is that you are SHOCKED that people are pissed off at Blizzard because you think that they are innovating when in fact they bounce between ideologies at the start of EVERY expansion instead of shooting for some middle ground then end up having to roll back or change their stance.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Tedious rep grinds, CRZ - all the downsides of a full server with none up the upsides, no desire to play alts in MOP, broken PVP still, and hilariously stupid design decisions even after "NEXT EXPANSION WILL FIX IT!"
    So.

You mean.

Stupid design decisions..

...the community asked for....

.....and now they're complaining about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Stupid design decisions..

...the community asked for....
    This is not quite how it works.

The community says "there's nothing to do."

The community wasn't saying "there's nothing to do, so we'll accept ANYTHING that gives us something to do."

The community statements are incomplete requirements, not complete specifications of what they need to be satisfied.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post

The community wasn't saying "there's nothing to do, so we'll accept ANYTHING that gives us something to do."

The community statements are incomplete requirements, not complete specifications of what they need to be satisfied.
    But they technically did ask for it, I remember some of the forums where people just said "We need more to do" and didn't give ideas to what. The ones whom asked for more to do mostly left the door open and Blizzard gives them things to do. Then they go whine that it wasn't what they wished for. And Blizzard gets annoyed.

Heck, they can't read minds.

All the whining on the forum is mostly because of optional things, things they don't have to do but they feel that they must do it, another point that confuses Blizzard I think. And CS' are in the frontline taking fire from people that doesn't know how to make constructive feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post

No, trust me.

Even here, people asked for "grinds" back, because Cata was boring.

They asked for it on battle.net too.

They listened.

They implemented.

Now the vocal minority either loves it or hates it.

People didn't want Welfare Epics?

This was also the solution to it.

The community wanted better rewarding Factions?

This was also the solution to it.

They answered the community.

They got what they wanted.

Just because you weren't part of that vocal section doesn't mean they didn't ask for it.

And they got it.

And BLizzard is still trying to fix it.

So what good does constantly bickering and complaining do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.