Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why dont Bliz buff Fury?

I'm not sure about SMF but TG seems not competitive at all right now, you can have the higher ilvl but end up lower than most other classes on the dps meter. Look at the top guilds, their fury warriors seem to be carried also. Why did they even nerf fury in the first place?

fury is low in dps no matter which spec. none of the top world guilds use warrior dps and i myself as smf cant seem to reach same level of dps as casters on any boss.

Fury is fine. In my opinion the only issue is that the difference between TG and SMF is too great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    fury is low in dps no matter which spec. none of the top world guilds use warrior dps and i myself as smf cant seem to reach same level of dps as casters on any boss.
    That is uh, completely false. Most of us run 2-3 Warriors unless it's a melee unfriendly fight.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    I'm not sure about SMF but TG seems not competitive at all right now, you can have the higher ilvl but end up lower than most other classes on the dps meter. Look at the top guilds, their fury warriors seem to be carried also. Why did they even nerf fury in the first place?
    SMF is no better then Titan grip .and sadly until blizz decides to put extra work in to make all spells do seperate damage in pvp then pve it will be nerfed. Least that is why I think it sucks and is nerfed every other patch.

Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    SMF is no better then Titan grip .and sadly until blizz decides to put extra work in to make all spells do seperate damage in pvp then pve it will be nerfed. Least that is why I think it sucks and is nerfed every other patch.
    Uhm, what? SMF is a lot better than TG. And PvP? Do people even play Fury in PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Except Paragon. You know, the best guild in the world that's forced to run 10 mans? Yeah, they have a warrior. Please refrain from idiotic posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Uhm, what? SMF is a lot better than TG. And PvP? Do people even play Fury in PvP?
    I've seen a few on my server. Pretty geared for it .

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Except Paragon. You know, the best guild in the world that's forced to run 10 mans? Yeah, they have a warrior. Please refrain from idiotic posts.
    Not everyone is a high ranking guild...and again didn't the op say even guilds like that are carrying said warrior? I'm not Zagreeing with it but it possible.

Fury isnt nurfed..its the same its always been, we dont blossom until near the end of the expansion. You have to remember that fury warriors will and always have scaled ridiculously over the course of an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    That is uh, completely false. Most of us run 2-3 Warriors unless it's a melee unfriendly fight.
    Ownt.

Fury is completely viable. Sounds like more of a you problem. SMF is better than TG atm. Pick up a couple Elegions and your dps should go up.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    Ownt.

Fury is completely viable. Sounds like more of a you problem. SMF is better than TG atm. Pick up a couple Elegions and your dps should go up.
    Will those fucking axes make that big of a Diffrence I mean I'm on a lfr lvl mixed with a vew valor gear and I think I'm still doing poorly, will replacing my two axes from doubt really put me over the top that much>.>?

Warrior was always about the weapons, why don't people get that after 4 expansions and the original game? you got weapons + gear, you destroy things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    Warrior was always about the weapons, why don't people get that after 4 expansions and the original game? you got weapons + gear, you destroy things.
    This. Going from SMF 463/463 to TG 489/476 was a huge (10k+) increase in my dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    My luck with drops is horrible , even worse with lfr. And I have gear ...was hoping I could manage by now without those damn things...

Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Not everyone is a high ranking guild...and again didn't the op say even guilds like that are carrying said warrior? I'm not Zagreeing with it but it possible.
    I think you'd have to be deluded to think that there's any room for any "carrying" in 10 man raiding at the level Paragon are doing. Warriors are in a good spot, much better than most other melee classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpurin View Post
    I think you'd have to be deluded to think that there's any room for any "carrying" in 10 man raiding at the level Paragon are doing. Warriors are in a good spot, much better than most other melee classes.
    There is almost no room for carrying in 10 mans period.

Fury dps is fine when compared to other melee class/specs. Most of those who complain about fury not being viable is either: 1.) sitting on inadequate gear OR 2.) Oblivious to how fury should be played.

Fury is quite good at the moment, that being said we're a bit back heavy atm meaning we rely on a good and rather long execute phase(s), to top meters. You will also do great relative dps to you raid mates if you have good crit streaks as will they.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    There is almost no room for carrying in 10 mans period.

Fury dps is fine when compared to other melee class/specs. Most of those who complain about fury not being viable is either: 1.) sitting on inadequate gear OR 2.) Oblivious to how fury should be played.
    This. For those warriors who aren't completely retarded, they should know that SMF is much better than TG in BiS or shitty gear. Anything in-between should be playing as TG. I haven't played Fury since Wrath, and I was able to pick that up just by listening here and there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    Ownt.

You are talking like those weapons or any of the weapons from Terrace or HoF

I for one, play in a casual guild. I'm at the top of the dps every single fights almost as SMF.
    It might partially be the others not being super pro, but as I gain top 10 ranks on wol I'd say we are very viable.