Exclamation 3 things that need to happen in PVP period!

These are points that I believe whole heart and refuse to argue over or change my opinion.

1.) Healers have to be able to run oom in pvp. Immortal healers make every facet of pvp un-fun except for the healers themselves.

2.) There needs to be far less interrupts and CC in game period. No one likes sitting in CC for decades waiting to get a chance to actually play.

3.) Rotations for pvp need to be separated from pve. I don't care how much you want to stroke your ego and believe rotations are fine for pvp. Plain and simple is they are not. Rotations are far to complicated for pvp at the moment.
    Last edited by sandmoth12; 2012-11-17 at 05:18 PM.

No offense, but it sounds like in your version of pvp you just wanna bang the keys until someone dies. I like the fact that with pvp you gotta play it smart.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    No offense, but it sounds like in your version of pvp you just wanna bang the keys until someone dies. I like the fact that with pvp you gotta play it smart.
    Lol smart? Blow all CD's and one shot someone? Yeah even the devs think that is skill-less and they said so.

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    1.) Healers have to be able to run oom in pvp. Immortal healers make every facet of pvp un-fun except for the healers themselves.
    Lol smart? Blow all CD's and one shot someone? Yeah even the devs think that is skill-less and they said so.
    Right.. as Rick said, it sounds like you just wanna keyboard smash and kill someone without any kind of thought to it. That aint fun

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    Right.. as Rick said, it sounds like you just wanna keyboard smash and kill someone without any kind of thought to it. That aint fun
    I know the simple act of reading a sentence is difficult for anyone on mmo-champ, but look at my topic again I did say LESS CC and interrupts not all. So Ricks idea of fun is CCing someone from 100 to 0 all the time. Doesn't sound very fun to me. More like dpsing a target dummy.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 09:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    Me wanting healers to actually run oom is a huge difference than just wanting face-smash and kill them.

Deleted
    Like has been stated in the thread already. Hammering keys and waiting for the healers to go OOM is pretty ignorant.

PvP ego aside Play it smart! Use those interrupts and CC you hate so much.

3.) Rotations for pvp need to be separated from pve. I don't care how much you want to stroke your ego and believe rotations are fine for pvp. Plain and simple is they are not. Rotations are far to complicated for pvp at the moment.
    Do you want rotations removed, or made simpler? I thought rotations died years ago. But oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    Like has been stated in the thread already. Hammering keys and waiting for the healers to go OOM is pretty ignorant.

PvP ego aside Play it smart! Use those interrupts and CC you hate so much.

Do you wan't rotations removed, or made simpler? I thought rotations died years ago. But oh well.
    No I disagree. Healers should be able to run oom. The chain CC war is boring and ultimately leaves you sitting watching the game get played instead of actually playing.

Deleted
    No I disagree. Healers should be able to run oom. The chain CC war is boring and ultimately leaves you sitting watching the game get played instead of actually playing.
    Healers can definitely go OOM. Maybe not to the point where they after 30 seconds of fighting will be unable to heal what so ever. The main issue I see is the gear difference in PvP Power and Resilience, not mana regen.

CC'ing someone to win is a good way to play. However, CC'ing someone from one chain into another chain, so that that person cannot act for upwards of 15 seconds, is bullcrap. They need to be much mroe aggressive with the DR's
    RETH

If you're worried about doing a rotation in PvP, you're PvPing wrong.

So you want healers to be able to oom (which they certainly do, I would say over half my losses in 3v3 on my hpally are due to ooming, the other half is being the easiest target for most comps to kill *cough healers arent even close to immortal cough*), and you want simpler "rotations" for pvp, and you want less cc, and you want no 1 shot / cd stacking.

Sounds like you want everyone to raid boss each other while healers spam until someone dies.