Page 36 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    please tell me the difference between both situations. and you know what if standing against those who steal my land make me a hatemonger then am proud to be one.
    The difference being time periods, nations and people involved, reasons for doing so, methods of doing so. I'd have to write you a small essay to you but I'm not quite willing to do so. I was hoping you had some basic historical knowledge. It's a bit like having to explain the invention of the wheel and everything up to the first car, just to tell someone about that bicycle you got.

Stealing what country? There never was a palestinian country or sovereign nation. Maybe you should ask the other countries that each took a part of the same region, to give back what they took as well? No?
    You're proud to be defending Hamas?

If we're going to argue about who lived where and at what time, I suppose me being swedish makes me entitled to a lot of land. The danish should get southern Sweden back. Finland would get back what Russia took in WW2. Do you understand that I'm mocking the whole idea of "I loved here first" when you actually didn't even excist when a certain area wasn't in control of whom it is in now?
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2012-11-18 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Pardon? If you want to refute it, do so properly and not with such a juvenile retort.
    Ehm... I see a guy with an AK-47 in one hand and the Quran in the other in the background... I would prefer to read something neutral and not that biased like this site...

Anyhow... It's just sad... In my honest opinion none has a better right to those lands than the other... I read this thread and I read only accusations from each side to the other... I don't care who inhabited these lands 2000 or even 50 years ago. What matters is what should be done to stop this nonsence... I know that it's not easy but I would preferred to read ideas (unrealistic even) of a solution since there are people in this thread that live all this instead of the ping pong of responsibilities... You are all responsible. Stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference being that Israel doesn't aim at kids. Hamas does, willingly, gladly even.
    Israel has wanted to settle it for a long time. It really, REALLY, is the fault of Hamas and their ilk that this hasn't ended.
    I am willing to believe you, to not aim at kids purposely. Doesn't mean your bullets fly around them tho. I am also willing to believe you want peace. Even more so when I limit it to you as person.
    But the bullshit goes on and on and on.
    I sympathized with the PLO, especially when Arafat shown clear signs of peace efforts. I am not in support of Hamas. They to me betray everything the PLO tried to achieve. I know PLO was militant, but as mentioned, they reasoned.
    Radicalism I condemn. No matter what side one is on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Wow. So Hamas actually controls its own border? Wow. See this is propaganda. Israel has complete control over all borders. Its part of the Oslo Agreements. It has been legally defined as such for the past 2 decades. The fact that you actually believe that is either you being ignorant or brainwashing.

Creamy its simple. The first line in the first myth is a false. Its not a genocidal claim. That is false. Its propaganda.

Depends on who you ask about it I'd say.
    Love how you can't make a remark about anything other than the wordings of the first line of several big points.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phaesimvrotos View Post
    Ehm... I see a guy with an AK-47 in one hand and the Quran in the other in the background... I would prefer to read something neutral and not that biased like this site...

Anyhow... It's just sad... In my honest opinion none has a better right to those lands than the other... I read this thread and I read only accusations from each side to the other... I don't care who inhabited these lands 2000 or even 50 years ago. What matters is what should be done to stop this nonsence... I know that it's not easy but I would preferred to read ideas (unrealistic even) of a solution since there are people in this thread that live all this instead of the ping pong of responsibilities... You are all responsible. Stop it.
    It's a pro-Israel website, not a Hamas one. Don't worry, it's not filled with muslim hatemongering, it just debunks all the popular lies.

Once again I state: Israel has tried to, generously, settle this. Three times if I recall. It was either ignored or refuted with responces along the lines of "We'd rather see Israel burn".

No not at all. Genocide is a legal definition as defined by the Rome Charter of the ICC. Your personal opinion means jack.

If you want more than 1 line.

Myth 1 Paragraph 2 is false. Any college level middle history class can teach you that. So is Paragraph 3. The Mandate of Palestine is a legal entity and historically was created before Israel.

Myth 2. Is just a plain lie. It is an apartheid state. By its very definition.

Myth 3. The Oslo Agreement was backed by the Arab league. So yes the response is a lie. The Arab countries do want peace.

Want more?
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I am willing to believe you, to not aim at kids purposely. Doesn't mean your bullets fly around them tho. I am also willing to believe you want peace. Even more so when I limit it to you as person.
    I sympathized with the PLO, especially when Arafat shown clear signs of peace efforts. I am not in support of Hamas. They to me betray everything the PLO tried to achieve. I know PLO was militant, but as mentioned, they reasoned.
    Ofcourse. It's horrible that some times, innocents get hurt or even killed. But I can't really blame Israel for wanting to strike back against Hamas, who hide behind women and children as their meatshields. It's like asking why the US wanted to strike back against the taliban, kinda ridiculous.
    The good, honest people are sandwiched between madmen. Normal Israeli and normal palestinians just want to be friends and stop this madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    This is true, but it's Hamas' fault for this. They place their missiles in civilian areas so they can use the consequential death for their own agenda.

Israel has expressed many a time that they understand civilians have, do and will continue to get injured by the Israeli response, but what else can they do? Stand by and let Israeli citizens die? No, it's unacceptable what Hamas are doing and I hope Israel slaughter them all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    No not at all. Genocide is a legal definition as defined by the Rome Charter of the ICC. Your personal opinion means jack.

If you want more than 1 line.

Myth 1 Paragraph 2 is false. Any college level middle history class can teach you that. So is Paragraph 3. The Mandate of Palestine is a legal entity and historically was created before Israel.

Myth 2. Is just a plain lie. It is an apartheid state. By its very definition.

Myth 3. The Oslo Agreement was backed by the Arab league. So yes the response is a lie. The Arab countries do want peace.

Want more?
    No, there has never been a palestinian state, nation or sovereign power. Ever.
    As a people, as an ethnic group, they could be called a "nation", if you want to nitpick about words.

Your own personal opinion, you're not really unbiased on this yourself. Again, you are not refuting or disproving anything, you're only going "NOPE!" without telling my why it's wrong or presenting anything to prove that it is.

No, they do not. Ever seen Iranian television? I remember seeing a show clip about jews, in which they were to sacrifice a young boy to use his blood in a "jewish ritual".
    I also suppose the UN peacekeepers monitor the Israel - Egypt situation for no reason as well?

Ofcourse. It's horrible that some times, innocents get hurt or even killed. But I can't really blame Israel for wanting to strike back against Hamas, who hide behind women and children as their meatshields.
    can you prove that?
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/iran...n-iran-amnesty.

and about the Syria part i will say it again your Sectarianism wont allow you to see the truth.
    They were tried (unfairly) and found guilty using torture. Do I like it no or support it? No.
    Do I consider it as Iran killing their people? No, not really it isn't that significant with that definition of yours. The USA, UK, and almost every other country in the world would be considered the same.

-----------------------------------
    What truth? Tell me please? There are well documented sources saying that there is a significant number of the rebels who aren't Syrian and from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc... and even more reports about weaponry support from these countries. Moreover, abducting news-reports and citizens without reason or proper cause. In addition, the FSA contain some Al Qaeda agents and even the FSA leader at some point said that he would probably ally himself with Al Qaeda. I've linked sources supporting that before, if you want I'll do it again. My religion has nothing to do with it at all, Assad isn't even Shitte, so why would you bring religion?

Other than documented evidence, I've got some personal experiences as well to share with you, a family of five (the mother being my aunt) were living in Syria and fled few months ago after the whole civil war escalated. You know why? Innocent people were being hunted and executed the rebels break into their homes and executes them all house by house. Do you know who were defending these homes from rebels after knowing about it? No, it wasn't FSA, it was the Shabiba. Thankfully, with the help of these brave men my aunt and her family fled that hell pit (not many were as lucky).

Now, do not mistake my hate for these terrorists as a support for Assad. I don't really like him either but IMO replacing him with terrorists is a bad idea.

Now, can you refute my claims about this so called FSA with sources to backup your shitty argument or would you prefer to go back to supporting these terrorists?

Your first line is false. Here is a basic summary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palesti...andate_periods
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Once again I state: Israel has tried to, generously, settle this. Three times if I recall. It was either ignored or refuted with responces along the lines of "We'd rather see Israel burn".
    I watched the other video of yours. And it's also biased. Check the reason why Yasser Arafat and Yitzhak Rabin were awarded with the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Stop mincing words. You know what he means.
    Well, he could have been clearer and said something like anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or whatever but what habitsbreaker said is technically true regardless of the previous poster meaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

being anti-Semitic means being anti-Arab among other things. Call it for what it is and don't use wrong vocabs.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:00 AM ----------

And all jews mutilated and murdered.
    The fucked up thing is, I'm not even joking. That IS what they want.
    That is not really true.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:01 AM ----------

Here, have some facts.
    http://www.wall-of-truth.org/
    I generally don't trust someone when they say "have some facts" and link some website with a weird name and zero reputation or credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post

-----------------------------------
    What truth? Tell me please? There are well documented sources saying that there is a significant number of the rebels who aren't Syrian and from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc...
    source please , am not saying that there arent people who aren't Syrian who fight there , but their numbers are small. the FSA also claim that there is Lebanese Iraqis and Iranians who fight with bashar.
    and even more reports about weaponry support from these countries.
    even if that was true , its the FSA right to buy get weps just like how russia and iran keep supplying bashar with weps.
    assad isn't even Shitte
    from their own site, they say they are shi
    http://alawi12.tripod.com/
    ther than documented evidence, I've got some personal experiences as well to share with you, a family of five (the mother being my aunt) were living in Syria and fled few months ago after the whole civil war escalated. You know why? Innocent people were being hunted and executed the rebels break into their homes and executes them all house by house. Do you know who were defending these homes from rebels after knowing about it? No, it wasn't FSA, it was the Shabiba. Thankfully, with the help of these brave men my aunt and her family fled that hell pit (not many were as lucky).
    my dads friend is a Syrian , he is from hamma, and his family is there, he is not in Syria atm, and everything he say is the total opposite to what you just said.
    Now, do not mistake my hate for these terrorists as a support for Assad. I don't really like him either but IMO replacing him with terrorists is a bad idea.
    thats not for you to decide, the Syrian people decided to remove him
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW68H...eature=related
    the syrian people protecting before bashar started to kill them.
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Bingo, mah boy. Ain't you a fast learner?
    If you hate apples, and apples are fruit, you could be said to be anti-fruit.
    If you hate arabs, and arabs are semitic, you could be said to be anti-semitic.
    I am sorry but that is just stupid.
    If you hate apples and apples are fruit (it doesn't matter really), you could be said to be anti-apple you would still like orange or banana. Saying that your anti-fruit indicates that you hate all kind of fruits which isn't true. Now on the other hand, if someone hates fruits in general he can be referred to as both anti-fruit or anti-apple.

An apple is a fruit but it doesn't mean that all fruits are apples...

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:08 AM ----------

The difference being that Israel doesn't aim at kids. Hamas does, willingly, gladly even.
    Israel has wanted to settle it for a long time. It really, REALLY, is the fault of Hamas and their ilk that this hasn't ended.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ByJb7QQ9U
    What part of reputable sources that you don't understand?

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys, Please maintain a respectful tone when addressing our users. Do not openly flame or bash them. Report bad posting to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    source please , am not saying that there arent people who aren't Syrian who fight there , but their numbers are small. the FSA also claim that there is Lebanese Iraqis and Iranians who fight with bashar.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ilitants-Syria
    http://www.examiner.com/article/syri...becomes-likely

Yes significant.
    even if that was true , its the FSA right to buy get weps just like how russia and iran keep supplying bashar with weps.
    The thing is they're not buying it. It is being provided free of charge from these countries. Do you know why? because this plot isn't about giving the Syrian people what they want, it is about giving these countries more control in the regin and wanting to seem like the good guys so their countries get spared from the "Arab Spring".
    from their own site, they say they are shi
    http://alawi12.tripod.com/
    First time I knew. I always though him to be Ba'ath stroke me as him being atheist or extremely non-religious man.

my dads friend is a Syrian , he is from hamma, and his family is there, he is not in Syria atm, and everything he say is the total opposite to what you just said.
    Well that only goes to prove that both sides commit horrific acts and itsn't limited to one.
    thats not for you to decide, the Syrian people decided to remove him
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW68H...eature=related
    the syrian people protecting before bashar started to kill them.
    22,530,746 is the current population of Syria. How do you know what the majority want? Maybe this is just a vocal minority?

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    This is true, but it's Hamas' fault for this. They place their missiles in civilian areas so they can use the consequential death for their own agenda.
    This is sort of analogous to the far-too-used argument regarding police in the US that goes sort of like this: "If you take out a knife in the presence of a cop that's aiming at you, no matter how far it is, it's your own damn fault for getting shot." Both are are worthless arguments, though, that totally avoid the underlying issue. In the former situation, the issue being the fact that Israel can shoot down any Palestinian missiles headed for Israel using the Iron Dome and other air defense systems, and in the latter situation the problem being that there's something wrong with the police in the US generally.

In both situations, blame is being shifted solely on the victim. In the former situation, people shift all blame onto Hamas and don't recognize that perhaps Israel has to think it through and realize it maybe doesn't need to retaliate when they know Hamas missiles wont do jack to them. In the latter situation, people blame the shot-down person for taking out a knife without recognizing that there's someone else at fault as well, be it the police or the system itself that's allowed the situation to become so dire that police are too fearful, or whatever the reason is, to actually try and handle the situation better and save more lives, regardless of whether that includes the criminal.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Angel of War

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, he could have been clearer and said something like anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or whatever but what habitsbreaker said is technically true regardless of the previous poster meaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

being anti-Semitic means being anti-Arab among other things. Call it for what it is and don't use wrong vocabs.
    I'm familiar with the meaning of the word Semitic, but in modern English anti-Semitic means specifically anti-Jewish. Trying to play semantic games with the etymology of the word is silly.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!