Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It's no more childish than it was in 2005... WoW never was an adult oriented game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    I think it's a great expansion with a lot of good stuff. I like the whole Sha stuff and the raid instances are very good quality.
    Do I still find Pandas childish? Absolutely, I think they're the most retarded things Blizz has ever put into WoW. The simple fact that the Pandaren were an April's Fools joke a few years ago says it all.
    Does it affect my enjoyment of the game? Not really.

Okay, I really hate the Hozen and those Grummle guys too. And the whole Stormstout Brewery is just a massive facepalm, it's like it was designed by heavily stoned devs. ALE-MENTALS LOLOL.

After an expansion of undeads and an expansion where the whole world was about to be destroyed by a crazed lava dragon, this kinda feels a bit off.
    April Fools joke = childish?

I never thought it was childish.

I find the whole WoW game childish but I still play it. Your point?

The only part of MoP i find childish is the Tiller's reputation, which imo, is a bad fucking joke. If i wanted to play farmville, i'd play farmville.

this is funny. last year everybody was talking about how MoP was so childish it would kill WoW.

now most of the answers are "I never thought it was childish".

people change their minds so fast lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I find it no more childish than the rest of the vibrant cartoony game with serious themes that is WoW.

I will say though that the themes of demons in BC and death in WotLK definitely felt a bit more evil than the despair that's running around in Pandaria-- I feel like I'm in a "warmer" Northrend half the time, both in feelings and climate. This may change as more content is introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Yemiena View Post
    The only part of MoP i find childish is the Tiller's reputation, which imo, is a bad fucking joke. If i wanted to play farmville, i'd play farmville.
    tillers = harvest moon, not farmville.

By far the worst expansion. Easier content than Casualclysm, plus the added detriment of cross realm for carebears and bots. Plus "people" that shouldn't be allowed to live (furies) have a new race.

People got to have something to complain about, and to be honest - I can't say I care, they can complain all they way, while I play a game I actually like.
    Why do you guys that "hate" the expansion still play, talk about addictive behavior.

Go you, get some air, and buy a new game and let us that actually enjoy the game play it. And I've enjoyed it since the early Vanilla (Except Cata, that was trash)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Pandas are lame, Pandaria is already annoying, but childish? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    By far the worst expansion. Easier content than Casualclysm, plus the added detriment of cross realm for carebears and bots. Plus "people" that shouldn't be allowed to live (furies) have a new race.
    I'm a furry and I'm alive, so you can start crying now

(though I'd rather have naga than pandaren. the new naga girls from cata look so sexy )

Deleted
    Why is it the vast majority of MoP's 'negative opinions' can also be applied to the rest of WoW?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I'm a furry and I'm alive, so you can start crying now

(though I'd rather have naga than pandaren. the new naga girls from cata look so sexy )
    You must carry a tail up your ass, because furries don't exist. Does it hurt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah i never found it childish, but everytime i see a panda i cringe in disgust. Their faces piss me off so badly that i have to look away quickly or ill punch a whole through my monitor.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Headswillroll View Post
    You must carry a tail up your ass, because furries don't exist. Does it hurt?
    I didn't mean it as "I'm an anthropomorphic animal character". I meant it as "I like anthropomorphic animal characters" lol

if they actually tried to make the mantid and sha look dangerous and horrible it might actually have dispelled my view on this game. but no the mantid and sha looks just as pleasant and huggable as the pandas do....

This is a childish game and it is the designing , grafics and colorings that make it so. It have been childish since its realease 7years ago, and the "improved" grafics and colorings have only made it more so.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    tillers = harvest moon, not farmville.
    this.

Plus, I'm not sure what is so wrong about there being a farming community. Not sure if you knew this, but there are tons of farming communities in the world. It's how modern, civilized society can exist. A self sustaining Pandaria continent includes a farming community, in order to feed their society so that it can continue to exist and prosper.

Not sure where you think food comes from.

Deleted
    I do, its just the feel i get from it! But ofcourse opinions may differ