Oh yeah!

One effing Nil

Chew on that one Fergie!

<- One happy Canaries supporter
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2012-11-17 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How bout them cowboys?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem for everyone is that City are top which no-one likes to see

15+ Year Old Account
    Well played Norwich, United were pretty damn poor, that said Norwich's defense was pretty decent so again, well played Norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Well played Norwich, United were pretty damn poor, that said Norwich's defense was pretty decent so again, well played Norwich.
    Only conceding 1 goal in the last five premiership games and no losses since the Chelsea match on the 6th October definitely gives the Norwich defence some credibility in my opinion. Shame we started the season conceding over a dozen goals in the first three games though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant believe I'm gonna say this but I would rather have Nani than Young playing atm

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Only conceding 1 goal in the last five premiership games and no losses since the Chelsea match on the 6th October definitely gives the Norwich defence some credibility in my opinion. Shame we started the season conceding over a dozen goals in the first three games though.
    That part is why the first part of that is not possible, no defense will recover to credibility after that kind of start!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    That part is why the first part of that is not possible, no defense will recover to credibility after that kind of start!
    If we can continue like this, then maybe we can work at recovering some credibility. Not losing to four of the best in the league is a start

10+ Year Old Account
    Ruddy was phenomenal today, there's easily a good 3-4 goals that should have been scored.

That said United are unable to create chances outside of their main striker, I miss the 90's where the threat could come from the midfield as easily as it could from the front two.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I miss the 90's where the threat could come from the midfield as easily as it could from the front two.
    i.e. from David Beckham (among others, but he was a bloody good midfielder).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    i.e. from David Beckham (among others, but he was a bloody good midfielder).
    Giggs, Scholes and Keane were regular goal contributors.

Oh United fans... If you lose it's never because of how poor you were is it. Ruddy was good, yes, but he didn't make a save you wouldn't expect him too.

Other than you're strike force, and your ability to grind out results, you aren't actually much better than Arsenal this year (I'm an Arsenal fan) and if anything we have a better midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Eximess View Post
    Other than you're strike force, and your ability to grind out results, you aren't actually much better than Arsenal this year (I'm an Arsenal fan) and if anything we have a better midfield.
    Translation :- Other than being better than Arsenal, United isn't much better than Arsenal this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eximess View Post
    Oh United fans... If you lose it's never because of how poor you were is it. Ruddy was good, yes, but he didn't make a save you wouldn't expect him too.
    Strongly disagree, there were a couple of saves that on any given Saturday would find the back of the net.

Also selective reading does you no favours, you clearly missed the criticism I wrote above... or well you seem to haven't read this thread at all where the United fans often are critical of their team.

You have Cazorla, well until another club comes in and offers a fair bit of cash for him. Other than that I can't see anyone I'd take the United midfield, as good as some of them, but not better.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Strongly disagree, there were a couple of saves that on any given Saturday would find the back of the net.

Also selective reading does you no favours, you clearly missed the criticism I wrote above... or well you seem to haven't read this thread at all where the United fans often are critical of their team.

You have Cazorla, well until another club comes in and offers a fair bit of cash for him. Other than that I can't see anyone I'd take the United midfield, as good as some of them, but not better.
    wilshere! :P and fabregas in our hearts

I think both arsenal and united lack something in the middle, different parts but still lacking.
    Last edited by Larath; 2012-11-18 at 07:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    wilshere! :P and fabregas in our hearts
    Wilshere isn't any better than Carrick, Anderson or Cleverley. You have Cazorla, we've got Valencia, they're the only two I'd take hands down over the rest.

This is dependant on how good Fletcher is when he returns.

We still chant about Fabregas y'know, well he's in the Anderson chant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wilshere isn't any better than Carrick + Anderson + Cleverley.
    fix'd . Dunno why you forgetting Arteta the only player making more passes then him in Europe is Xavi. Who cares about midfield, when the guys up front can't score. WTB Cavani or Huntelaar.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not forgetting Arteta, I just don't think he's at the level he was when he played for Everton, actually his best years for me were 2006-2008.

United and Arsenal are similar, they have a woeful back defence with the exception of 1-2 players, rather solid midfields spearheaded by a creative genius, and then the difference is in the strikeforce.

And by that, I mean we have Van Persie this season.

Deleted
    Well done to Norwich yesterday they deserved the win. That said I have no frikkin clue why SAF insists on playing Carrick alongside either Scholes or Giggs in a 4-4-2 we drop points every single time, is he ever going to learn? we can't afford to piss about and drop points against Norwich (no disrespect) we could have pulled away from the pack in the coming weeks City have some hard games (including Chelsea away) but it looks like we want to do it the hard way.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wilshere isn't any better than Carrick, Anderson or Cleverley. You have Cazorla, we've got Valencia, they're the only two I'd take hands down over the rest.

This is dependant on how good Fletcher is when he returns.

We still chant about Fabregas y'know, well he's in the Anderson chant.
    I only see Carrick really being the best of them but I'm underwhelmed by Anderson and Cleverley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."