10+ Year Old Account

*NEED REPLY* Guild question

Alright thanks.
    Last edited by Teokis; 2012-11-19 at 05:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

15+ Year Old Account
    No. If their rank has permission to do something like that, it isn't something Blizzard can penalize. Same applies to guild bank withdraws, etc.

If it was the GM then no.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    So, someone in my guild just used a script/addon and kicked everyone from the guild that was lower rank from him.

If reported can blizzard take action against him?

Need a reply asap.

They've said many times, no. If it was the guild leader, it's their guild to do with what they wish, kick everyone sell off guild bank, pocket all the gold etc.

If it's someone under guild leader rank, they were put there by guild leader so blizz still doesn't care.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Blizzard doesn't like messing with Guild leadership/actions.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

If you don't trust someone, don't give them access to kicks/bank.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

As long as his rank had permission to do something then Blizzard will do nothing, what would you like them to do?...invite everyone back? lol