Quote Originally Posted by Clingingfire View Post
    Hey MMO Community!

I am looking to get Recruited. I am looking to join the US Servers, As i'm into PvP, and it seems more active.
    --What I have--

I plan to play ALOT at nights. Night times mainly, We'll talk about it more on skype.
    Will need a way to buy the digital purchase, Unless you can give me the keys, Then it will negate some of the things i want.

If you buy me the Digital Purchase, All the way up to Cataclysm, I will not require gold, I will not require flying, Paid professions, I will only want bags, Plus, you're getting a good deal out of all of it. I will definitely be there to level many toons with you, I do have experience as i have a US account, I just don't really play it anymore.

If you don't buy me the Digital stuff, I will require gold, Flying, paid professions, as well as bags. Think carefully !

I'm mainly a PvPer! I love to PvP! Would love if we joined a PvP Server, or if you had experience on your current server, that works as well! Thanks!

Please, Quickly, or skype me narcotics1995.
    Still looking! don't ditch me like the last guy!

Looking for a SoR. If you want a free mount skype me. I have a 60 day mem card and will put it in right after i get Scrolled. Thus you will receive the kool mount! Skype account: phatmatt06

1matthew2006, I dont use skype. email me your battleid and ill send you a SOR. Love2WoW99 at homail.com

Hey guys,

I'm looking to recruit someone into WoW (U.S. Servers)!
    I am on EST and can play at certain times but am very active in the game (on EVERY day)

I'm a fun person, easy to get along with and like to have fun and am very friendly, looking for the same! No duds..

What I am expecting
    I don't want to have to make you buy all the games but I lack to finances to buy it for you (Only 17)
    Pay for own game time
    Active on the weekends and semi active on the weekdays (I am in est so we can make a gaming schedule)

What I can offer
    I can offer a VERY fun and helpful guild. VERY Helpful!
    I can pay for mounts up to the 280% mount
    Much MUCH more that I cannot think of at the moment

I'd really appreciate it if you'd choose me to be your friend! Contact me at joshbloch95 at gmail.com or message me on here!

Sincerely,
    Hopefully your future friend Josh B.

P.S. If you do happen to be interested and email me, tell me who and why you emailed me so I don't get lost or confused
    Last edited by Philazra; 2012-11-19 at 09:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Looking to be recruited for RaF, US(EST).

I require:
    -Someone who wants to level 2-3 characters to max RaF-benefitted level, at least.
    -Play on a high pop PvP US server and also have a lot of free time in the evenings and late nights, possibly mornings if we're both around.
    -A 60-Day gametime card code. I require nothing else, no gold or hand holding. Time card and time commitment, all I want.

I offer:
    -Experience leveling multiple characters raf/non-raf.
    -High availability, consistent schedule.
    -I buy all expansions.
    -Will farm on off hours to help create a good source of gold for us if we roll fresh on our server of choice.

I'm a no bullshit player and like to get things done, would like to start this tomorrow night(8-9pm+) or monday anytime. Message me on here and we can talk further. Will be checking messages most of the night.
    Still looking for somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Still looking for somebody.
    I would totally recruit you but I don't have the money to buy anything outside of the game :\

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 04:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Philazra View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm looking to recruit someone into WoW (U.S. Servers)!
    I am on EST and can play at certain times but am very active in the game (on EVERY day)

I'm a fun person, easy to get along with and like to have fun and am very friendly, looking for the same! No duds..

What I am expecting
    I don't want to have to make you buy all the games but I lack to finances to buy it for you (Only 17)
    Pay for own game time
    Active on the weekends and semi active on the weekdays (I am in est so we can make a gaming schedule)

What I can offer
    I can offer a VERY fun and helpful guild. VERY Helpful!
    I can pay for mounts up to the 280% mount
    Much MUCH more that I cannot think of at the moment

I'd really appreciate it if you'd choose me to be your friend! Contact me at joshbloch95 at gmail.com or message me on here!

Sincerely,
    Hopefully your future friend Josh B.

P.S. If you do happen to be interested and email me, tell me who and why you emailed me so I don't get lost or confused
    Still looking

Looking to be recruited on EU servers, any realm... You choose.
    I'm happy to level 2/3 toons to max.
    Available to play after 19.00 EU server time.
    Please send RAF To:
    leecobla at hotmail dot com
    )

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by leecobla View Post
    Please send RAF To:
    )
    BTW I don't want anything but the XP boost, I'll sort my own expansions, gold, bags etc.
    Thanks

US Server, Looking to Recruit a Friend, I want the Double XP. Send me what you'd like I can lvl with you (woulnt mind creating a lock :P), try to help with gold, have a GREAT guild, also have 467 raid tank, and multiple 80's and working on my DK. and pretty fun to chill with I am on ALOT. But varies during times because of work.

Realm - Kirin Tor

Email me

Happaboy91 at gmail dot. com

and I'll contact you and send you a SoR or Refer a friend! :P

Still looking and also, I'm willing to change servers if you want to be on a different one

US server, looking to recruit a friend -- I want the mount. Shoot me a PM!

Still looking, also if you send a raf please send me an email stating your server and char name so we can meet in-game.
    Cheers

Please send RAF To:
    )
    Invitation sent.
    Last edited by AlexL; 2012-11-20 at 08:41 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking, also if you send a raf please send me an email stating your server and char name so we can meet in-game.
    Cheers
    Happy to recruit you to Frostwhisper if you would like, I recently moved from USA to EU so still leveling (got an 87 and 2 85s plus a few lowbies), not much gold etc. but happy to help with a few bags as I can and lowbie mounts.

Hi Alan, are you horde or alliance pls?
    Are you willing to level another chat from scratch?

Look forward to leveling with you

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AlexL View Post
    Invitation sent.
    Hi Alex
    I have no information of your chat names or what server you are on

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=leecobla;19160433]Hi Alan, are you horde or alliance pls?
    Are you willing to level another chat from scratch?

Look forward to leveling with you [COLOR="red"]

Alliance, but willing to level horde if you prefer. Can always faction change some high levels if you prefer horde, I always used to play horde

Yes, willing to level around 6 characters.

Hi Alex
    I have no information of your chat names or what server you are on
    I sent you also email, where I wrote some details. Can also mention here: realm is Eonar-EU, faction is alliance, char name is Alexlhp.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    Happy to recruit you to Frostwhisper if you would like, I recently moved from USA to EU so still leveling (got an 87 and 2 85s plus a few lowbies), not much gold etc. but happy to help with a few bags as I can and lowbie mounts.
    Hi Alan,

I accepted your RAF hope to speak to you online this evening
    Cheers

Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest + Cata&MoP on EU servers.
    What u get from me :
    - I am 22year old , 4years exp wow player , fast lvler (10hrs to lvl 80) etc etc
    - you chosing faction and realm
    - leveling as many chars as you want (all to lvl 90 ofc)
    - i also got many friends on horde and aliance side (so boosting in instances wont be problem)
    - i will continue to play on this acc and will pay for gametimes after first 30days ..
    So all i want is expansions and we gona rush ..

done ..
    Last edited by backtowow; 2012-12-02 at 05:48 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Alan,

I accepted your RAF hope to speak to you online this evening
    Cheers
    Look forward to some gaming fun together

You ok with alliance, or prefer horde?

Looking a friend for RAF. I played WoW since 2008. HAve many characters, and i love to leveling. Send me a PM. Also have skype. I speal spanish too. So if you want to be in a latin american server tell me. TAmbien hablo español, asi que si querer recluta a un amigo en un reino español avisame! Tengo Skype.