Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What rune and runic power addon is that? Is that from weakauras as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    What rune and runic power addon is that? Is that from weakauras as well?
    Everything in the screenshot is made with weak auras and you'll get what you see downloading the string in the first post.

I'm using this now, wonderful!

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 03:14 PM ----------

The only thing I changed was I got rid of the runes (too small) and picked up MagicRunes for that, and I moved runic power down. And in that little area between the disease bars/above RP I put an icon that shows up if Obliterate/Death Strike are on CD and what the remaining timer on, helps me know if holding KM is worth it, and whether I need to press 2 or 5 next :P
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Italiandk View Post
    Everything in the screenshot is made with weak auras and you'll get what you see downloading the string in the first post.
    Alright thanks for the response.
    I'd rather use my own power auras I currently have, but that rune bar looks fantastic. Maybe time to make the switch to weakauras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    [/COLOR]The only thing I changed was I got rid of the runes (too small) and picked up MagicRunes for that, and I moved runic power down. And in that little area between the disease bars/above RP I put an icon that shows up if Obliterate/Death Strike are on CD and what the remaining timer on, helps me know if holding KM is worth it, and whether I need to press 2 or 5 next :P
    You could make them bigger and move a bit down procs Yeah the OB cd is a good idea, gonna try to add that to mine aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    This... this is the best thing ever. I tweaked it a touch and added in a Control Undead tracker down by the procs/timers. You just replaced three other addons.

You could make them bigger and move a bit down procs Yeah the OB cd is a good idea, gonna try to add that to mine aswell
    Code:
    dGdKcaWsjLAxiv2MKI2hfjZvQkZgLVjPQDcQ9s2nW(Lk8tQs)fj)Ms3wPgQKkdwQKHtvDqjLCkksDmjY5ajluswQurlMQy5u5HiLEQQhtHNlAIsLAQkzYsy6cxeK6Zk6zsu56s5WO68kOntrTDfQpkrPLrrmnf47ivnsPknkjfgnsX4LO4KkKBjvvNgX9KOQHbIld9APkwL0sNOpceOZm3a7BKHfK9DFKXO6g5bn9aitAckAz8mhzyb6PEj6gqx90vV(wVqVql9HEnBoXqW9dfe9WrMt0PLElrkcym6suE0D4MtaeWuhIElrkhU5eabmvLEdGJrqOZBHv3OLHDtrdPa1dYgl0JH(OEg8OL64yee60ATScl9Go6QoND6Wm7ORACFKXmTUd3CcGaMuwF0XdRt3uLxVLiv6JmgmFJQs3spWlGnuv6a(gtTeCjDVEyKaD8avON(iJbZ3OGhafetGO3sKQbiHQ0Bj2jUvLcDMLxOLElrkdgptvP7Smul9DJfeTuOqVLifGVr5rVLiv6JgQs3GXZul9KaMmuVBOR1Q3AdpQS9UuO3sKYWU9WdvPN(OHw6jbmzOGnrHcDhojwWAOpQtmSaDdRLvyPhOk9Y41S5edb3F5QPoVOGeelGZOchzorxQLc9giCK5eDAPN(iJbZ3OGhafetGOqh02lhzorxk4s6KcDVEyKaD8a1ZGB0twNLacDAHgEbDNk0hl4sdGarHe

No full screen screenshot? I don't even know where this is positioned, and therefore how it'll look on my current UI

It comes as a group and you can move the entire group around together wherever you would like

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots View Post
    No full screen screenshot? I don't even know where this is positioned, and therefore how it'll look on my current UI
    It comes as a group and you can move the entire group around together wherever you would like
    Yep, that's why I didn't make a full screen screenshot: you can move it wherever you want, depending on your UI so I thought it wasn't necessary. But if you really want it I gonna make it and post it later, no problem.

This is mine in action. It comes default up a little higher, like just under your character. And my only tweaks are I added an Obliterate spell cooldown aura in the middle, got a different rune addon, and added a PoF cooldown aura so I know when it's available. The two icons are hidden if they're available, and there with an OmniCC timer when they're on CD. I exported the obliterate one up a little bit and can give PoF on request.

Deleted
    This is mine in action. It comes default up a little higher, like just under your character. And my only tweaks are I added an Obliterate spell cooldown aura in the middle, got a different rune addon, and added a PoF cooldown aura so I know when it's available. The two icons are hidden if they're available, and there with an OmniCC timer when they're on CD. I exported the obliterate one up a little bit and can give PoF on request.
    Probably you want to disable some cd tracker

I'm making another pack containing more stuff but it's still under construction. It's gonna look like ExtraCD (glowing icon when ready, buff duration and buff CD/ICD). I'm going to post something in the next days.

Disable what? And why would i want to disable?

Deleted
    Disable what? And why would i want to disable?
    I see you got 2 cds on your action bar/wa icons. The one showing 3 seconds and the one showing 2.9 second, for example, or the one on your totem bar (where you see ghoul uptime) that shows 56 seconds (one timer is bigger than the other one).

Haha oh yeah I was thinking that was some weird timer addon. I think elv comes with one standard that I should disable because my rune addon will only use omni. I just installed elvui last night after using default UI for so long. But the setup I've got I really really think looks fantastic. Especially as a dk.

Deleted
    Haha oh yeah I was thinking that was some weird timer addon. I think elv comes with one standard that I should disable because my rune addon will only use omni. I just installed elvui last night after using default UI for so long. But the setup I've got I really really think looks fantastic. Especially as a dk.
    Yeah I thought so. I use ElvUI and I disabled the built-in cd tracker because I use OmniCC aswell

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:43 AM ----------

I'm making another pack containing more stuff but it's still under construction. It's gonna look like ExtraCD (glowing icon when ready, buff duration and buff CD/ICD). I'm going to post something in the next days.
    What about something like this?

Green timer = buff up
    Red timer = remaining cooldown
    Glowing border = ready to use

Like ExtraCD but it would be able to track not only ICD but every CD.

I was thinking also about bars for buff up but it doesn't convince me at all...
    Last edited by mmocc39afa2be3; 2012-11-20 at 12:45 AM.

You sir..... are an absolute machine!!! Big +Rep for this WeakAura Group It's superb. Great Work!!!

Yeah I thought so. I use ElvUI and I disabled the built-in cd tracker because I use OmniCC aswell

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:43 AM ----------

What about something like this?

Green timer = buff up
    Red timer = remaining cooldown
    Glowing border = ready to use

Like ExtraCD but it would be able to track not only ICD but every CD.

I was thinking also about bars for buff up but it doesn't convince me at all...
    That is pretty. I miiiight see if I can squeeze that in somewhere, and just remove my PoF one.

Deleted
    That is pretty. I miiiight see if I can squeeze that in somewhere, and just remove my PoF one.
    Those icon are pretty small, I'd say they are smaller than the ones you use for your rune tracker. But I'm still working on it, I think there are things to fix. I think I could make it like the ElvUI buffs (the one that show up on your char bar) making them as a progress bar for buff duration and buff CD and the glowing icon when they are ready... Gonna try and see how it goes and post a screenshot to hear some advices

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    You sir..... are an absolute machine!!! Big +Rep for this WeakAura Group It's superb. Great Work!!!
    You are too kind

Deleted
    Is there anyway to do something like action useable but ignore rune cd? I'm trying to get a PoF Icon to show up when it is off cd but only having it show up when action is useable is useless because I'm already pressing another button before I see the icon.

I tried Cooldown Progress + Pillar of frost + Ignore rune CD + Inverse which seems like it should work but still only shows up when the rune is available
    Last edited by mmocb8305427e9; 2012-11-21 at 02:13 PM.