Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    It's not a legitimate solution because it makes running dungeons too rewarding. Dungeons already give you everything you need, and makes you fully prepared for both raiding and LFR. From raiding you get even better rewards than the valor point gear, so there really is little to no reason to get the valor gear unless you wish to get that extra bonus advantage, which should take a bit of extra effort outside of the stuff you already do.
    What? You can max out at 463 and still have plenty of problems progressing from there. I hate this idea that Dungeons give you everything you need to move on, they get your foot in the door but the people at the top (IE: The Hardcore Progression Raiders) make grinding your dailies and getting the Valor gear a priority.

Its also insanely annoying to A. Have to grind 1 rep to be able to do 2 others you want and B. Use Valor you've already earned elsewhere. Without doing the grind, Valor is kinda useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Because it's even more repetitive on alts, because crafting patterns are hidden behind rep grinds (which is my main reason for lots of alts personally), because some guilds like you to have more than one toon at a certain level of gear etc etc. I'm going to be doing those dailies for the rest of the xpac just for patterns personally.
    Why would you do them the rest of the expac? It takes like a month total to get exalted if that. And you can get those enchants and patterns made by other people, so that's just a choice you're making.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Why would you do them the rest of the expac? It takes like a month total to get exalted if that. And you can get those enchants and patterns made by other people, so that's just a choice you're making.
    Yes it's a choice, everything in game is a choice, the game itself is a choice. Why do people keep repeating that like it makes a difference? Everything is optional, but if you want to do one optional thing then you have to do another optional thing, and people don't like that other optional thing. It's not fun, creative or compelling gameplay for a lot of people. Why is it that hard to grasp? I play as a crafter. If I'm not able to play the economic game then no, I have no interest in playing, there is simply no game for me. Without choosing to do dailies I *can't* choose to play the part of the game I want to play.

And I'll be doing them for the rest of the xpac because I barely have time to do them now. I have not yet opened up shadow pan and august celestials on my main and I do actually try to do dailies on that toon when I am able to log on and have a free minute. I am realistically only able to complete a full set of dailies once a week if that. Add in the fact that I then need exalted with AC on multiple toons for various patterns then yeah, all xpac seem like a reasonable assumption.
    Last edited by Windfury; 2012-11-19 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    So, we all see a minority of people constantly crying over the fact that they feel as they have no option but to do dailies, and I cannot for the life of me see why they feel that way, it literally baffles me.
    Okay - so they don't understand why dailies are the way they are, and you don't understand why they have a problem with them?

Solution - everybody shuts the fuck up.

--Snip--
    ^ Because nobody gives a fuck about your story, and the only sad part about it is that you think we do.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    How many alts do you have?
    I have two alts, both raid geared, and I completely agree with the OP. I don't do dailies on my newest alt and I was geared enough for HoF LFR within 2 afternoons of light playing. The people crying about ilvl, especially ilvl to get into LFR, are simply horribly bad players.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Yes it's a choice, everything in game is a choice, the game itself is a choice. Why do people keep repeating that like it makes a difference? Everything is optional, but if you want to do one optional thing then you have to do another optional thing, and people don't like that other optional thing. Why is it that hard to grasp? I play as a crafter. If I'm not able to play the economic game then no, I have no interest in playing, there is simply no game for me. Without choosing to do dailies I *can't* choose to play the part of the game I want to play.

And I'll be doing them for the rest of the xpac because I barely have time to do them now. I have not yet opened up shadow pan and august celestials on my main and I do actually try to do dailies on that toon when I am able to log on and have a free minute. I am realistically only able to complete a full set of dailies once a week if that. Add in the fact that I then need exalted with AC on multiple toons for various patterns then yeah, all xpac seem like a reasonable assumption.
    Exalted with AC on multiple toons? What? AC has a scant few recipes. There's a tailoring bag recipe at exalted. There's some bracer enchant recipes at revered. That's it. Four recipes total, only one requires exalted. What the Hell are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    Unfortunately as it shows in the history of the WoW community they ask for something then when it gets put in game they complain like crazy as if its broken the game.
    Bingo! People cried on The Forums for Blizzard to FORCE people out of the cities and back into The World.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminousAether View Post
    Exalted with AC on multiple toons? What? AC has a scant few recipes. There's a tailoring bag recipe at exalted. There's some bracer enchant recipes at revered. That's it. Four recipes total, only one requires exalted. What the Hell are you talking about?
    Apparently people can have multiple alts with the same profession nowadays.