Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You roll on a PvP server, you're going to get pvp, whether you like it or not. That includes ganking and camping, the idea is to get friends or guildies to come and help you out. Nobody has any sympathy for anyone who CHOSE to roll on a PvP realm, regardless of the cries of "we didnt no u wud do thislol", that is irrelevant, you are still on a PvP server, and guess what, it's still PvP. That's player vs player, not "I'll do pvp sometimes on this pvp server but only when I feel like it", get a grip.

Secondly, for the guy before this post, and anyone else QQing about ping, it is an issue your side. I have never noticed a single piece of lag, bad ping or freezing. Get a better connection, or stop blaming the tools you use because you can't play the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    You roll on a PvP server, you're going to get pvp, whether you like it or not. That includes ganking and camping, the idea is to get friends or guildies to come and help you out. Nobody has any sympathy for anyone who CHOSE to roll on a PvP realm, regardless of the cries of "we didnt no u wud do thislol", that is irrelevant, you are still on a PvP server, and guess what, it's still PvP. That's player vs player, not "I'll do pvp sometimes on this pvp server but only when I feel like it", get a grip.

Secondly, for the guy before this post, and anyone else QQing about ping, it is an issue your side. I have never noticed a single piece of lag, bad ping or freezing. Get a better connection, or stop blaming the tools you use because you can't play the game.
    Yea no. Learn something about networks first then talk

It's nothing on my side and honestly just saying it is my connection without presenting any facts as to why that is is beyond ignorant

To sum up - you clearly know nothing about computers and networks

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    CRZ causes seizures? That sounds a little far fetched. I've love to see a video of this crazy flashing that occurs because I've never seen any flashing passing through zones.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 10:38 AM ----------

Which hubs are you referring to? Got a screenshot of one of these overwhelmed hubs?
    Yea because clearly i run around taking screenshots to prove johny random on a forum wrong...

Go to westfall and see for yourself mmkay?

I think CRZ is a good idea as it was intended. To improve the leveling experience of players leveling in a zone by giving them more people to quest with and to make those zones feel more alive with more players. Simple solution to the wholesale slaughter of low level players and over farming of herbs and other resources. If you are beyond the level cap of that zone meaning if you have surpassed the "questing" experience of that zone you login to the instance of that zone on your home realm. If you are max level this means the only place you will encounter crz would be on pandaria. Problems solved.

Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    Yea because clearly i run around taking screenshots to prove johny random on a forum wrong...

OK, I'll make an alliance character and check out Westfall tonight.

Hoping I find this overwhelmed hub buckling under the weight of a huge number of characters...instead of just forum hyperbole from Johnny Random.

Deleted
    Yea no. Learn something about networks first then talk

It's nothing on my side and honestly just saying it is my connection without presenting any facts as to why that is is beyond ignorant

To sum up - you clearly know nothing about computers and networks[COLOR="red"]
    Like I need to prove to you any formal knowledge of networking I may or may not have. You don't understand, YOU are having a problem with lag and what not, and I know of not a single person who experiencing said issues. Therefore, that in itself is enough FACT to determine that the issue is at your end, NOT THEIRS.

Saying it's not your connection without presenting any facts is just way beyond ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    I thought CRZ isn't active in pandaria? That would just explain your server being dead.. lol

CRZ IS active in Mop continents. Also now in Org.

10+ Year Old Account
    i did laugh too haha
    but that CRZ annoy me terribly, but heck, i still like my experience and i wont unsubscribe because of that o.O

Unsub is overated

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 08:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    CRZ IS active in Mop continents. Also now in Org.
    in org.. since when ?...
    i dont saw any new faces

OK, so I fly around Westfall tonight. Pretty crazy.

There were 2 panda monks from different servers grouping to kill mobs in Dust Fields. Yeah, I didn't believe it, either.

Head on up to Sentinel Hill. There was a lvl 90 Dwarf there, didn't know why. Saw a Panda hunter on the north side killing mobs. Human rogue further to the west looked like he was questing. 2 human monks were at the Thanksgiving table. Then later I saw the lvl 90 Dwarf 2-boxing his lowbie. And there was a different hunter running by when I flew out.

Up to Jansen Stead where there's an AFK human paladin getting killed by a mob. Lol. I could have killed the mob for him, but I think he needs to learn a lesson about going AFK 5 yards from hostile mobs. :P

Move over to the Pumpkin Farm. Guy in the middle killing mobs.

Over to Molsen Farm and saw a level 11 harvest reaper which I guess is part of a quest?

Sadly there was nobody in Moonbrook. Blame LFD, I guess.

I saw a few others running by here or there.

Overall I would estimate about 20-25 players spread over the entire zone.

That's just cra! I mean in any quest area you might run into two or three other people. Those hubs must be totally overwhelmed...unless Blizzard designed them to handle more than a few people at a time?

wow:"CRZ IS SHIT! stacking players together from different pvp servers all together makes leveling hard and frustrating"
    Elder Scrolls mmo:"THIS MEGA SERVER IDEA IS AMAZING!!, I only get to play with other PVP'ers ALL THE TIME!!!!!!111eleven"

In retrospect I have to say I found CRZ very helpful... ever since that went in, I have stopped playing WoW and have discovered the Elder Scrolls series of games via Skyrim. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm laughing at the fact people are quitting over a feature that really makes zones more lively.

CRZ was a genius idea by Blizzard... "how do we merge servers without making it seem like we are merging servers? CRZ!"
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I'm laughing at the fact people are quitting over a feature that really makes zones more lively.
    That's a matter of opinion... I felt the zones are less living and authentic. It's rather like the difference in going to a forrest preserve and wandering the woods by yourself with occasionally seeing 1 or 3 people pass by... and going there when it's full of drunken high-school kids blaring music and yelling at eachother dumping their trash everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    That's a matter of opinion... I felt the zones are less living and authentic. It's rather like the difference in going to a forrest preserve and wandering the woods by yourself with occasionally seeing 1 or 3 people pass by... and going there when it's full of drunken high-school kids blaring music and yelling at eachother dumping their trash everywhere.
    That's actually the best analogy I've seen so far. It's a shame, to me, that they remade all that old content, then added a new class which inspired me to actually experience said content, then made the content a miserable fustercluck to level in. And yes, I already cancelled both my accounts, although not just for this.

I've laughed at plenty of "I'm quitting because of X", where X usually signifies a minor change in the game most people will never even notice. The choices are either laughing or losing all hope in humanity - and I lose enough of that hope at work already.

Personally, I get some fps lag while changing zones, but since my computer does that at random anyways, doesn't bother me. Seeing people from different servers, well, doesn't bother me much unless they want to gank me while I'm leveling, and even that is not as bad as STV of old. So, I can live with it. Haven't had any issues with gathering professions either, I can still fill my bags with herbs and ore in no time, just like before.

But then again, I didn't quit over issues that affected me more and in a more negative way (in terms of personal game experience). I'd rather try things out for myself than speculate and rage over something before I've even tried it.

Only negative issue I've had with CRZ is when I run into a quest that has a notoriously low drop rate or spawn rate and all of a sudden I'm competing against way too many people.

This has happened a grand total of once and I have leveled 2 characters from 1 to 90 since MoP was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being on one of the larger servers, we didn't need our server more lively. It was busy enough. There isn't a reason for it. Already plenty of competition for materials and quests.

I keep waiting for them to "fine tune" things. We'll see I guess.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

I will never forget reading a thread way back where a guy had a total meltdown and screamed in fury that he was quitting because they removed the keyring. THE KEYRING. That was basically when I stopped taking QQ threads remotely seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Bullshit.

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

Blasted lands. Ready to cross the dark portal. 40 deaths trying to cross it. 30 deaths while levelling. 70 fuckin deaths due to a group of lvl 90 horde assholes ganking lowbies like there's no tomorrow. Thanks to your 'loved' CRZ 'feature'. The whole place is a cemetery flooded with corpses. Thanks to another fiasco feature: CRZ.

One thing is PvP. Another one is WPvP. But being ganked like a pig, and being unable to progress in a game THAT I'M PAYING EACH AND EVERY MONTH, is a fuckin' different one.

So, no. Fuck this feature.
    LOL. That is exactly how WoW's world PVP has always been. You just haven't seen it in forever because the world was empty.

Does it suck? Yeah kind of. Which is why Blizzard made BGs and WG/TB instead. But everyone was constantly calling for the return of world PVP on the forums and hey, they got their wish. In all its cheesy, unfair, griefing-encouraging glory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

good riddance, i sayno one will miss em, i love CRZ

Anyone remember when CRZ first went live? There were MASSIVE battles in areas like the Hellfire portal, STV, Halaa, all the old suspects. Halaa especially was amazing, you could actually get your Talbuk legitimately for the first time since BC! Man that was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    Being on one of the larger servers, we didn't need our server more lively. It was busy enough. There isn't a reason for it. Already plenty of competition for materials and quests.

I keep waiting for them to "fine tune" things. We'll see I guess.
    If that were true then it wouldn't put any more people on each zone than your server already had. It has a target population level which it tries to maintain, clearly you don't like how high that number is. Blizzard disagrees.

Personally I've never had any problems at all with quests and mats (it's not even active in Pandaria so it only affects old content mats nobody wants anyway...).
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2012-11-20 at 06:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.