Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    I kinda like Glen as the only "just a good guy" left. I seem him as a beacon of humanity. He has willingly and gratefully risked his life for every member of the Season 1 group at least once and has a deep emotional connection with Hershel, Maggie and Beth.

Although if they replace Mishonne's part in the upcoming episodes with Maggie, I see Glen going all badass Rick style slaughter, that is after he cries for a good 2 hours.
    I enjoy Glens character also but I feel like he is too nice with the situations that they find themselves in.

Having read the comics I know what to expect roughly, the two have a slightly different story such as the CDC was never in the comics which is the only one I can reveal that doesn't spoil anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Carol is alive! Called it. The phone calls were in Rick's head! Called it.

Actually this whole episode was extremely predictable. I felt like it was obvious what was going to happen in every scene as soon as the scene started, which killed the suspense for me. There were no surprises, but it was still a solid showing. I'm interested to see how well Michonne gets along with Rick & his crew; does she really abandon her loner identity and her extreme caution just because she got shot? Also, for those above, it makes perfect sense why Merle gets control of the situation because Glenn & Maggie are not murderers, and Glen is a total screw-up anyway (hint: that's why no one really respects him in the group).
    Yeah you might have called it, but so did literally everyone else. It was very predictable. lol. Still great episode though. I still cannot utterly stand Andrea. I"m sorry, but whoever plays her character is so incredible bad at acting. I cringe whenever she tries to be believable. She's just that bad to me. I still watch though, not for her, but because of the other characters on the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    wasnt to hard to predict Carol wasnt dead when idk they never showed her dieing...
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Yeah you might have called it, but so did literally everyone else. It was very predictable. lol. Still great episode though. I still cannot utterly stand Andrea. I"m sorry, but whoever plays her character is so incredible bad at acting. I cringe whenever she tries to be believable. She's just that bad to me. I still watch though, not for her, but because of the other characters on the show.
    At least they found a terrible actress to play a terrible character. So far all she's managed to do is whine, get herself lost, ostracize anyone who tries to help her, and sleeps with the most psychotic choice from each season. At the rate she's going, if she survives into season 5 she'll be fucking walkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

At least they found a terrible actress to play a terrible character. So far all she's managed to do is whine, get herself lost, ostracize anyone who tries to help her, and sleeps with the most psychotic choice from each season. At the rate she's going, if she survives into season 5 she'll be fucking walkers.
    Bahahahaha. Seriously, she is terrible. Maybe the actress just knows how to play a terrible character really well? Everything that Andrea does is stupid; this last episode my most "WTF Andrea?" moment was when she jumped off the barrier to take down the zombie with a knife. What kind of dumbass risks a 10 foot drop for no reason? This isn't parkour training Andrea, it's a damned zombie apocolypse; treat your body with care m'kay.

10+ Year Old Account
    The comic book Andria is one of my favorite characters, it saddens me that they gave her such terrible writing and hired such a terrible actress. I felt the exact same way about Lori, so one down and one more to go and the show will be close to the same awesomeness level as the comics.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    /snip...so one down and one more to go and the show will be close to the same awesomeness level as the comics.
    One down, two to go, although Carol was terrible in the comics as well, the show's rendition of her is nearly unwatchable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Speaking of Daryl's childhood....anyone else get a Gilbert Grape feeling from his story?

I just felt like I was waiting for, "its better this way, Artie, it would have taken a crane to get her out of the house."
    Awesome, now I'm just waiting for Daryl to come out with a "Match in the gastank, boom boom!" line. Way to ruin my favorite character!!

I was really hoping for Merle not to go back to Woodbury but meh you gotta keep story going. Anyway how on earth is Daryl atracted to Carol, she could basicly be his mom...

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    I was really hoping for Merle not to go back to Woodbury but meh you gotta keep story going. Anyway how on earth is Daryl atracted to Carol, she could basicly be his mom...
    Hmm, I felt like they shared a connection, but I never picked up on it being romantic. I guess I could be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    One down, two to go, although Carol was terrible in the comics as well, the show's rendition of her is nearly unwatchable.
    Yeah I guess I have to agree. I think I said this a couple of paged back; I was hoping that if Carol lived she would end up turning into a huge bad ass because of having to survive on her own in there for a couple of days. Like maybe she realized what she now needed to do to survive and stopped relying on everyone else to take care of her. Sorta like Michone.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 08:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    I don't think he is attracted to her like that, however if he is I wouldn't really care. As of right now, they have no idea that any other people are alive, so Daryl is sorta running out of choices, and a man has needs. Don't click if you didn't read the comics: basically like how, in the comics, Andrea was with Dale. They needed companionship after their loved ones died and there wasn't much choice. In the end they did sorta fall for each other, but it didn't start like that.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I am getting progressively more annoyed by Andrew Lincoln's acting (Rick) the more I see of this season.

The very forced accent. Him talking much lower and softer than his real voice.

The very forced macho walk. Every yard he walks this season turns into a very dramatic display of aggressive masculinity.

The cheesy dialog doesn't help his case either.

Honestly the list could go on and on. He, the prison break guy and the lady that plays the grandmother on parenthood are very much tied for most annoying acting ever in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    The third season started off well but now it feels like they're running out of ideas/epicness since the last two episodes were lackluster, maybe they're setting up for something big or my expectations are just too high since the first two seasons were badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I am getting progressively more annoyed by Andrew Lincoln's acting (Rick) the more I see of this season.

The very forced accent. Him talking much lower and softer than his real voice.

The very forced macho walk. Every yard he walks this season turns into a very dramatic display of aggressive masculinity.

The cheesy dialog doesn't help his case either.

Honestly the list could go on and on. He, the prison break guy and the lady that plays the grandmother on parenthood are very much tied for most annoying acting ever in my book.
    I don't really see how you can blame any of that on him except the walk (he just lost his wife, an aggressive walk is the least of his problems). He didn't choose to use an American accent(do Americans have an accent?) and the softer voice, even though I didn't really notice it, is probably related to the accent.

At the most annoying acting comment, go re-watch the last couple of episodes and pay attention to Andrea.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    The third season started off well but now it feels like they're running out of ideas/epicness since the last two episodes were lackluster, maybe they're setting up for something big or my expectations are just too high since the first two seasons were badass.
    They aren't running out of idea, they are just trying to milk the hell out of the show. Most of the stuff comes straight out of the comics, so the base storyline is there. They are really focusing on the drama in the show so there are more episodes filmed in each location. It sort of makes it drag on a little bit.

Move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    They aren't running out of idea, they are just trying to milk the hell out of the show. Most of the stuff comes straight out of the comics, so the base storyline is there. They are really focusing on the drama in the show so there are more episodes filmed in each location. It sort of makes it drag on a little bit.
    Will agree with focusing on drama, it feels like they're trying to make it more interesting by killing big characters, have a feeling Merle will be next. Hopefully the next episode is better. I just want Breaking Bad :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Will agree with focusing on drama, it feels like they're trying to make it more interesting by killing big characters, have a feeling Merle will be next. Hopefully the next episode is better. I just want Breaking Bad :<
    killing off main characters is nothing new to TWD. they did it in the comic so i see no reason why they wouldnt do it in the TV program. it just further projects the whole aspect of no one is safe in a zombie apocolypes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raintrees View Post
    killing off main characters is nothing new to TWD. they did it in the comic so i see no reason why they wouldnt do it in the TV program. it just further projects the whole aspect of no one is safe in a zombie apocolypes
    Yeah but previously it felt like they did it because it fit in with the story and was the "right time", now it just feels like they're doing it to try and keep people watching (to me anyway).
    *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Like T Dog's death, zombie just comes out of nowhere and bites him on the shoulder, thought that was a bit lame.

The most interesting part of this show has always been waiting to see who dies next, and how it's going to happen. Hell, "The Walking Dead" title doesn't refer to the zombies, it refers to the human beings who are just waiting to die. That's the crutch of the show is that no one is safe. In this season we've seen a zombie killing and have been moving toward a human-to-human murder; I think we'll get an emotional killing of another human soon. I don't want it to be Merle!!

they are building up the scene where the governor and his people meet rick and his people, then all the action will come out in 2-3 episodes.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    they are building up the scene where the governor and his people meet rick and his people, then all the action will come out in 2-3 episodes.
    This, and every episode can't be action filled. For one its very expensive, also it's a story, not an action movie. Plus the hunt scene with Merle and Michonne was pretty intense.. I don't know what people want if that didn't interest them.