Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well the set i was thinking about is something like that, but change the gloves for Desert Wind Gauntlets and i prefer to use a shirt to cover the skin, you can also use Brann's Trusty Pick as a 1-hand (axe)mining pick
    Well, I imagine miners to be sweaty dudes without a shirt though ^^ Hard work and all that, and the reason I put on a 2hander is because I'll go ret with it when I gather all the pieces
    Nice gloves though! thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Try the class set boots from AQ40. The gray matches perfectly, and the orange blends well with the fiery colors.
    I have those, but I really like the skeleton of the boots I have now. I wish I knew of a way to browse all boot by their skeleton.

Dang, checked and I have done the quest for the mining pick.. The only other option I got now is to farm some mobs and hope for a drop.. Meh
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Dang, checked and I have done the quest for the mining pick.. The only other option I got now is to farm some mobs and hope for a drop.. Meh
    Is kind of easy to find one in the AH, also Cold Iron Pick drops from Hogger with a 38% drop chance, so is kind of easy to get

Is kind of easy to find one in the AH, also Cold Iron Pick drops from Hogger with a 38% drop chance, so is kind of easy to get
    Oh lol, that post didn't make sense! I ment the mining helmet with the light on :P Tobad there is no other like it as plate (Maybe Engi has one?)
    Been farming the mining pick from Hogger today, no luck though... Me and RNG aint realy friends ^^

Anyone got a suggestion for an head I can use with that set I posted earlier? Thinking of just going with one of those "crowns", that looks like plate headbands.

Anyone got a suggestion for a shield to wear with my Lawlbringer set. (Pally tier1) I know about the shattered sun rep one. I dont like it very much. Anyone other silver/gold shields?
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Anyone got a suggestion for a shield to wear with my Lawlbringer set. (Pally tier1) I know about the shattered sun rep one. I dont like it very much. Anyone other silver/gold shields?
    Try using Hyperion Shield or maybe Light-Bearer's Faith Shield

I prefer Hyperion shield :P

Try using Hyperion Shield or maybe Light-Bearer's Faith Shield

I prefer Hyperion shield :P
    Khan's Buckler has the same model as the Hyperion shield, as does Highlord's Favor from a quest in WPL.

Goes nicely with Lightbringer armor too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    Khan's Buckler has the same model as the Hyperion shield, as does Highlord's Favor from a quest in WPL.

Goes nicely with Lightbringer armor too.
    I laughed to much of your signature ^^ Thanks for a good start in the morning, knew it wasnt dumb to check these forums while having my coffee before work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Currently looking for stuff that matches the challenge mode xmog.
    Havnt time to get much thought, but i guess people could continue to fill this in.

1h axe Elegion, the Fang of the Crescent (LFR)
    1h mace
    1h sword
    Shield
    offhand
    2h axe
    2h sword - Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithfull
    2h mace

Mount - Tyrael's Charger (annual pass mount)
    Pet

I also strongly recomend the Permafrost Cape from Throne of the Four Winds with this set!
    Last edited by mmocb9472ce0a9; 2012-11-21 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I laughed to much of your signature ^^ Thanks for a good start in the morning, knew it wasnt dumb to check these forums while having my coffee before work!
    Rofl... yeah, makes me giggle every time I read it.

My current transmog... I love this set and have had the shoulders/helm since they were BiS, but never collected the other pieces since we could wear mail/cloth etc. back then lol...

Since they removed ilbrams I have fallen in love with this belt, a book is something paladins should always have

I recognize everything but the gloves swunt, which ones are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I recognize everything but the gloves swunt, which ones are those?
    weeping gauntlets drop from the forge of souls

Quote Originally Posted by Zamzara View Post
    Havnt time to get much thought, but i guess people could continue to fill this in.

1h axe Elegion, the Fang of the Crescent (LFR)
    1h mace
    1h sword
    Shield
    offhand
    2h axe
    2h sword - Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithfull
    2h mace

Mount - Tyrael's Charger (annual pass mount)
    Pet

I also strongly recomend the Permafrost Cape from Throne of the Four Winds with this set!
    ooh I forgot about the cloak

Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    Rofl... yeah, makes me giggle every time I read it.

My current transmog... I love this set and have had the shoulders/helm since they were BiS, but never collected the other pieces since we could wear mail/cloth etc. back then lol...

Stick with that mog, its pure awesomeness =) Always been a fan of that set myself

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...80:27892:22999

Been working on this set for a while now, just need the pants and boots. looks like more of a ret set to me but i figure id look like a badass while healing

Also currently rocking sanc t10 i like the brown to it moreso then the purple of the heroic sanc
    Last edited by bobsmith06; 2012-11-25 at 04:49 AM.

to be honest im surprised i hardly see a lot of judgement (t2) moggers nowadays....seems like everyone rushed for that look in the early days, and then got bored of it all at the same time.

TBH the texture quality on Judgement starts to bug me after a while. That's when I give it a rest. Keeps it fresh.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Yeah, t2 is only vanilla quality : /
    It's an awesome set and all, but the texture is just not good enough anymore