Deleted
    Hi Treann.

I'm doing fine, though my Darksiders 2 game is borked...

+ 4

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Sleepy! I stayed up way to late. Also frustrated because trying to find a guild that meets all my reqs is hard
    Hah, I had a picky schedule back in BC. As such, I was bound to a Kara raiding guild for the entire expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Tiiiiiiiiiiiired

* Hugs Ely
    Sleep then, nabface.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Un-bork eeet!

And thanks Treann.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Or some games that are just made for consoles, like Dark Souls. Damn that game has annoying controls for PC.
    I think it's time for developers to recognize PC gamers. This whole "release games later for PC"-bullshit is getting annoying. Don't think certification has anything to do with that.
    It depends. You're right it has nothing to do with cert. (well, except in a specific case I'll explain)

There's one acceptable reason to delay the PC release atm, and that's because the current generation of consoles is so far behind the technological curve that they can't support the quality that PCs can. I am ok with them delaying the PC releases as long as they use the time to improve the PC port. 1080p, respectable settings menu, proper optimization, rebindable keys, etc. should all be added. If you're not going to do this then there is no reason to delay the PC copy. Ideally they should develop the game on both PC and Console from the ground up, side by side, but I understand that's not really always possible. This is where cert comes in. In either of these cases (building from the ground up for PC, or delaying to bring the game up to PC-standards) the game would then need to be certified again.

Unfortunetly though, you're right. Most devs atm don't recognize the powerhouse that PC is. But I can't blame them. It's simply business. There are far more people playing on consoles than there are on PC. I can't blame them for marketing towards that. We need a new console generation. Once we have that, PC will get better as well because the new consoles will be able to pump on quality closer to/beyond what current PCs can.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Thanks for the kind words and stuff, guys/girls. Much, much appreciated.

So, how have you all been today?
    Wait, what happened!? I missed something D:

and for me I'm better than yesterday, but that's not saying a lot. I was ready to kill the closest person a couple of times last night -_-

Hi Treann.

Borked how? VAS IS DAS ISSUE!?
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-11-20 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    Sleep then, nabface.
    I am going to, now.

Had to help a friend first with capping valor points.

Deleted
    Can't un bork it, game is like glitched or borked, and I think it has something to do with my lap being shitty.

Like, there's a boss where you throw its eggs on her, so she can flip over so I can damage her, but the eggs doesn't flip her because the game doesn't recognize it was hit by an egg, because the FPS are too low, dunno.. Anyways, the game is borked.

Night Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Wait, what happened!? I missed something D:
    My cat passed away this afternoon. Just out of the blue.

and for me I'm better than yesterday, but that's not saying a lot. I was ready to kill the closest person a couple of times last night -_-
    Well, better is.. better!

I am going to, now.

Had to help a friend first with capping valor points.
    Good night, cupcake.

Deleted
    Night Joy.
    NOU!!!!

/c

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 10:37 PM ----------

Good night, cupcake.
    You know you can always go skype/steam or PMs if you need to talk to anyone <3

OMGJOY!

almost 3 days left for freedom!

+5
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    My cat passed away this afternoon. Just out of the blue.

Well, better is.. better!
    Oh booo. That sucks. I'm kinda dreading that with my cat. I lost the dog I've had since I was a kid a few years back and that was just horrible. Always sucks more when there's seemingly no reason for it too =/

Sorreh to hear! D:

You know you can always go skype/steam or PMs if you need to talk to anyone <3
    Thanks. Will keep it in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    +4

What happens in 3 days Treannbro?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 5

Haaaai

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +4

What happens in 3 days Treannbro?
    He evolves into a Dragonite.

Deleted
    Hi Holz.

Oh booo. That sucks. I'm kinda dreading that with my cat. I lost the dog I've had since I was a kid a few years back and that was just horrible. Always sucks more when there's seemingly no reason for it too =/

Sorreh to hear! D:
    My dog passed away like almost 2 years ago, it was horrible. My older cat is about 13 years now, and I can't just think about it, or I'll fall down on the floor. D:

+ 4

Sorreh to hear! D:
    Thanks. Yeah, according to the vet, they picked up on a heart murmur a few weeks back, but thought nothing of it as there's a really, really slim chance of it being fatal. And, well, today he had a heart attack, his lungs filled up with liquid and he collapsed. He was only 4.

Deleted
    Only 4 years? So young...

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. Yeah, according to the vet, they picked up on a heart murmur a few weeks back, but thought nothing of it as there's a really, really slim chance of it being fatal. And, well, today he had a heart attack, his lungs filled up with liquid and he collapsed. He was only 4.
    Ohgod. That's way too young. We've had mine for 6 or 7 now I think. I can't imagine losing a cat at that young. Can't imagine you're too happy with that vet >< I know I'd be pissed.

Anyways, all cried out and have no intention of continuing tonight. So, new topic!

Deleted
    Anyways, all cried out and have no intention of continuing tonight. So, new topic!
    "The awesomeness of Joyful"

Now, bed!

10+ Year Old Account

Now, bed!
    Good night, tits.

And nah