Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    When I finish the game, I'm going to troll so hard, I'm going ape shit and troll mode on everyone. xD
    To be honest, at this point I only care about Clementine anymore. I tried and people are only b*tching at me no matter what I do. And I imagine Lilly is going apeshit on me in the next chapter as well due to, erm... Some choices I made.

10+ Year Old Account
    This made me so happy, made my day. Thanks!
    Lilo's and Stich's house is the best house ever, I wish my house was like that, especially Lilo's room!

Deleted
    +15

GOGO MODS!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 16

No. Bad penguin. Rooting the wrong way.

10+ Year Old Account
    +17 planetside 2 released today!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Hi Kerdoz.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    To be honest, at this point I only care about Clementine anymore. I tried and people are only b*tching at me no matter what I do. And I imagine Lilly is going apeshit on me in the next chapter as well due to, erm... Some choices I made.
    Hehe, you're going to have a lot of surprises.

I want to know your reaction when you experience everything till the end of Episode 4, lots of things will happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    [video=youtube;L4X1_3VipWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4X1_3VipWs[video]
    Going through some threads, hold on!

+ 16

Deleted
    Hello Majad

+17

Gem you should read what i wrote earlier today.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Hehe, you're going to have a lot of surprises.

I want to know your reaction when you experience everything till the end of Episode 4, lots of things will happen!
    I've watched a playthrough so I know some choices that I've faced already and what I'm about to come face-to-face with. I highly doubt I'll react the same way so the results may naturally vary, though. I'll keep you posted anyway, I still might have some surprises around the corner. I've had a few already!

Deleted
    [video=youtube;L4X1_3VipWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4X1_3VipWs[video]
    I love it. I really need to re watch the movie.
    I've watched a playthrough so I know some choices that I've faced already and what I'm about to come face-to-face with. I highly doubt I'll react the same way so the results may naturally vary, though. I'll keep you posted anyway, I still might have some surprises around the corner. I've had a few already!
    Hehe, I've watched a play through till the end of Episode 4 too, so my reactions are not very "real" and my choices are meh because I already know what will happen.

But not on Episode 5!

\ 0 /

"But it's ARAM!"

All Random All Mid.

It's a way of playing, well, only way of playing Proving Grounds, LoL map.
    Oh, booring

+ 18

Deleted
    Hehe, I've watched a play through till the end of Episode 4 too, so my reactions are not very "real" and my choices are meh because I already know what will happen.

But not on Episode 5!
    + 19

Indeed! I'm really an emotional person, so even if I've played a game through a couple times (same goes for movies), I'll always be shocked/sad/happy/etc around the same parts no matter how many times I've seen it. Like fighting at the end of Episode 2. I kept bashing the buttons like a madman and going "NONONONONO! DON'T! NO!" while I was doing that. xD

Deleted
    Indeed! I'm really an emotional person, so even if I've played a game through a couple times (same goes for movies), I'll always be shocked/sad/happy/etc around the same parts no matter how many times I've seen it. Like fighting at the end of Episode 2. I kept bashing the buttons like a madman and going "NONONONONO! DON'T! NO!" while I was doing that. xD
    Hehe, yeah, I still jump and get surprised on some scenes, sucks that I've seen everything so far, I'd love to see my reaction, it's not even the same when watching it instead of playing.

Another thing I like about it is that I can actually play it pretty well with low settings and on 1000xp700x resolution, or wtv it numbers are, most games I can't.

+ 18

Deleted
    Hehe, yeah, I still jump and get surprised on some scenes, sucks that I've seen everything so far, I'd love to see my reaction, it's not even the same when watching it instead of playing.

Another thing I like about it is that I can actually play it pretty well with low settings and on 1000xp700x resolution, or wtv it numbers are, most games I can't.
    I'm playing on a PS3 myself. Though my TV is pretty old and crappy. Not even HD! But it still serves my playing needs pretty nicely.
    And yeah, I still got surprised by stuff I knew was about to happen. Can't wait for the surprises in the next episodes... Things like opening the door in the barn really had my heart pumping and cheeks turning red due to the excitement and even slight fear.

STOP POSTING THE WRONG ONE!

/c

+20

Are you guys talking about ME?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    The Walking Dead game. :3

Deleted
    I'm playing on a PS3 myself. Though my TV is pretty old and crappy. Not even HD! But it still serves my playing needs pretty nicely.
    I play games, on a laptop. :s

So yeah, it's pretty bad, I think it'd would be better if I played on PS3 in a shitty tv. Tbh, I don't care if the quality is bad or not, I just hate that the games I play shake. :X
    And yeah, I still got surprised by stuff I knew was about to happen. Can't wait for the surprises in the next episodes... Things like opening the door in the barn really had my heart pumping and cheeks turning red due to the excitement and even slight fear.
    First time I saw it, I was all like, " ZOMBIES MAN, THERE WILL BE ZOMBIES! GTFO!!!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    What is that?

+ 19

Deleted
    I play games, on a laptop. :s

So yeah, it's pretty bad, I think it'd would be better if I played on PS3 in a shitty tv. Tbh, I don't care if the quality is bad or not, I just hate that the games I play shake. :X

First time I saw it, I was all like, " ZOMBIES MAN, THERE WILL BE ZOMBIES! GTFO!!!!!!"
    I play WoW on my laptop. And Bejeweled 2 now and then. I know, I'm a total badass.

I'm not sure what I expected to find behind the door, not even the first time when I saw it in the playthrough. I had that lingering doubt about the whole family to begin with. I expected it to be something bad no matter what it was. |:

+ 20