Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    I got so much more gear in the old lfr, many times more. Often people would win pieces they didn't need for MS and if anyone asked nicely they'd hand it over.

Quote Originally Posted by roflicerbob View Post
    I got so much more gear in the old lfr, many times more. Often people would win pieces they didn't need for MS and if anyone asked nicely they'd hand it over.
    Yes! I did that all the time, needed even if I didn't, gave it away if people asked, and asked people for pieces and they would give to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manarama View Post

Nothing new.
    so....you get gold vs feeling shitty watching other ppl need on gear they have and you loose out on rolls...

another QQ thread nothing new

You do realize for all the reasons you guys posted is the reason the loot system was changed? If you guys didn't "abuse" the system it probably would've stayed the same :P I like the new system in terms of pugging, but going as a group sucks. But I do enjoy all the money bags and free loot I get to DE instead of doing a full run and getting nothing. It has it's flaws but the system is far better then the old system, because it can't be abused by ...

1. Groups who que and need everything and trade it among friends and the group
    2. Individuals/Groups who need everything and give gear who they believe deserve it
    3. Individuals/Groups who need gear so they can trade it for gear they really want, and if it doesn't drop they just vender it
    4. People who just need everything ...

Sorry but the above people your the reason it had to change. I love free money and loot
    Last edited by Raone; 2012-11-21 at 01:33 AM.

because its so much better coming in a group with a few heroic raid geared players that need on gear to sell them or give them to friends or whomever they think deserved it. Or even sell it to vendor.

In the old shitty system everyone that could need needed.
    Now we just need to sit and wait patiently for the new brilliant system to be released in 5 man heroics. Where this asshole attitude is still ongoing.

They say they cant since now ppl go in as another spec farming stuff for their main spec. Easily fixed. By chosing spec you want items for.

Not going in needed everything you can need because you can. The only thing you need then is a arrow in the knee

I thought LFR was about seeing the content?

Go do normals with mates. This is a far superior system to the old Cata model which was abused beyond belief.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Deleted
    What is this LFR you speak of?

I have won 1 item from lfr in 6 weeks or what ever. Nothing from Sha either. Can't even get over 465 ilvl to run the newer raids lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicalcomy View Post
    I have won 1 item from lfr in 6 weeks or what ever. Nothing from Sha either. Can't even get over 465 ilvl to run the newer raids lol
    ^^

/10charrrrrrr

Emptied bags for pic

Learn to queue together lol..
    No. Thinking you're clever I bet. LFR wasn't made to be forced to group in order to win anything, LFR was made for people to be able to play when they wanted or were able to.

Saying "just group" is not a valid response to a serious issue in content designed with solo players in mind.

This new loot system is infinitely better than what was in place before.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 09:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicalcomy View Post
    So you aren't getting valor?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post

So you aren't getting valor?
    how exactly is 180 vp a week gona help get gear

anyway back on topic i've been luck i've got many lfr pieces on my main inc teir legs from sha

on my kitty (3rd alt) i got 2 peice from sha + chest token from grand empress plus other random pieces ive had much better luck with this system than the old

In the old days I can go with guildies, sweep the loot and distribute among us

All left is bunch of 28.50 golds... sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! I did that all the time, needed even if I didn't, gave it away if people asked, and asked people for pieces and they would give to me.
    you gamed a system that wasnt meant to be gamed, in order to get gear faster than others who played by the rules. now you QQ about not being able to game the system because you are getting gear at the rate that blizz intended for people to get gear? sorry about your bad luck really. but you have nobody to blame but yourself and others like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    how exactly is 180 vp a week gona help get gear

The guy was complaining that he couldn't get his ilvl higher then 465 because no loot from lfr was dropping in 6 weeks. A few valor items from 6 weeks of being max level should easily put you well over 470 even with no drops from lfr.

You guys say the old system was better because it was easier to abuse.

Look at your own words, then tell me why exactly Blizzard would want to opt to keep that system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    Better than the old system where you only won something if your item dropped and you beat everyone else's need roll.
    Well actually is the same even worst because if bfore maybe you got luck some person to not roll now its 100% sure that all roll need
    Anyway i have same "good" luck with one of mine toons since LFR starts i got only trinket from Emperrors will and the toon is warrior

Maybe instead gold the bag should give 50 valor so win/win if you dint take some item you will cap valor more easy
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2012-11-21 at 05:51 AM.

Nothing new.
    If it won't drop then keep collecting 28g until you can buy it.