Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Nope..he got them from killing a demon in the final battle if the ancients.
    Honestly the final push in the war was a lot more epic then the book made it seem
    i know where he got them but he never got them in the book, could be just an error in my print or I missed it but hey.

Deleted
    Go back in time when Queen Azshara was still a baby and remove her from history.

I don't understand why Murozond, being able to travel back in time, doesn't travel so far back that he makes the current events impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd remind Prince Kael'thas that his future boss is referred to as THE DECEIVER, and compel him to return to his people.

But also to kill M'uru anyway and invite Velen over for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    I don't understand why Murozond, being able to travel back in time, doesn't travel so far back that he makes the current events impossible.
    quite simple actually, any events that he alters change into an alternate timeline, eventually destroying the fabric of azeroth, he can't change the true timeline as long as players keep stopping him, as we have done, even murozond seems to be an alternate version and not the same nozdormu.

its all very wibbly wobbly timey wimey, don't think on it too much, pure logic doesn't apply here

10+ Year Old Account
    I would crush the Skull of Gul'dan before Illidan got his hands on it & prevent him from being the Demon he became.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go back in time and place a wyrm below the Frozen Throne and give Arthas instructions.
    When players are about to kill him, he breaks free and jumps from the edge, and flies away mounting the frost wyrm.

Gul'dan Wouldn't of died however he would have gone missing only to be found several years after thralls creation of the new horde thus causing a splinter faction to arise due to a constant struggle for power between the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but did KJ find the orcs out of pure chance. They were looking for the Drenai and found them and but then noticed the Orcs?
    Broxigar going back in time to the War of the Anicent & going through the demon portal an getting trapped on Argus kinda screwed with the past alittle as the Legion would of found the Orcs eventually, but with the taint that Broxigar had may of accelerated it or gave the legion the idea of what the race was capable of.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Make faction desertion possible= all races for both aly and horde

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    that's gameplay changes, interesting, but really offtopic

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have Putress survive, and of course he would now be a devoted Forsaken. He would also recommend to Sylvanas that the Forsaken should break their ties with the horde, and make their own faction.

So am I to change history within the power of the infinites(=mostly killing major characters), or by controlling the will of the characters(=i.e. make Gul'dan a selfless philanthropist)? I'll go with both:

Infinite style: I would poison the last meal Dranosh ate with diarrhea-indusing concoction, so that he wouldn't be able to attend the Wrathgate event --> he wouldn't get killed by the Lich King. Because goddammit, that's a young Saurfang, we could've had a YOUNG SAURFANG as our Warchief!

God style: Arthas's redemption at the end of Wrath and making him into a key player in the world instead of sitting his arse on the Frozen Throne like Bolvar is now. The events following that would've been lore-delicious to the max and Arthas is also the most interesting character in Warcraft. He's been competing with Kain(Legacy of Kain) and Big Boss(Metal Gear) for the seat of my number one favorite video game character for a good amount of years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Let jaina die with her city.

Reason: I really dislike her.

Silly alternitive: Turn deathwing into a flower-giving gypsy who instead of corruption has flora oozing out of every part of his body, bringing life to azeroth! and let bolvar be the new aspect of death "Place the chin upon my face alexstraza!"
    Last edited by Aeula; 2012-11-21 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    I always thought if people faction changed they should have permanantly had "The Traitor" title, stayed their same race, and not be able to get anything past neutral with any of their new faction friends. Would have got far too complicated by now though, and some realms one faction would probably be half composed of traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    God style: Arthas's redemption at the end of Wrath and making him into a key player in the world instead of sitting his arse on the Frozen Throne like Bolvar is now. The events following that would've been lore-delicious to the max and Arthas is also the most interesting character in Warcraft. He's been competing with Kain(Legacy of Kain) and Big Boss(Metal Gear) for the seat of my number one favorite video game character for a good amount of years now.
    I really think Arthas needed to die (maybe not quite so for Illidan), but I really believe they did it too soon, maybe they should have saved Northrend for a while, I've just not really cared much about the story and villains since.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2012-11-21 at 03:49 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Aethas Sunreaver should come out and tell everyone he is in fact Kael'thas Sunstrider in disguise. Then go on and reunite all of the High Elf/Blood Elf population. Begin teaching fellow elves how to not only control their temptation in Fel Magic, but how to fight. Have Kael'thas bring Demon Hunters to the world. [Perhpas Illidan or one of his disciples to bring demon hunting to the Alliance.

During the Horde/Alliance conflict on Pandaria, have a batallion of Blood Elves come in and be used as Farstriders. Nothing like having a group of elven assassins on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Aethas Sunreaver should come out and tell everyone he is in fact Kael'thas Sunstrider in disguise. Then go on and reunite all of the High Elf/Blood Elf population. Begin teaching fellow elves how to not only control their temptation in Fel Magic, but how to fight. Have Kael'thas bring Demon Hunters to the world. [Perhpas Illidan or one of his disciples to bring demon hunting to the Alliance.

During the Horde/Alliance conflict on Pandaria, have a batallion of Blood Elves come in and be used as Farstriders. Nothing like having a group of elven assassins on your side.
    Stop posting on forums Knaak, nobody likes you.

Going extremely far back:
    Malfurion would've sprung his trap before Archimonde reached Nordrassil, destroying him but maintaining Immortality.
    Thrall would've approached the Night Elves in Kalimdor and worked a peace accord out with the Orcs, resulting in Kalimdor being relatively peaceful compared to the war-torn Eastern Kingdoms.

From Cataclysm on
    Night Elves would be a force to be reckoned with in Kalimdor and Ashenvale would visibly be the worst place on Azeroth for an Orc to set foot into, traps full of orc skeletons, dead orcs hanging from the trees or pinned to them.
    Sylvanas would be dead and gone, killed off by the Forsaken themselves for trying to steer them down the dark path the Lich King had taken them down by force.
    Ancients would immediately coordinate their efforts against the Horde following Ragnaros' defeat.
    Jaina would've destroyed Orgrimmar outright then turn her vengeance on the Alliance for "allowing Theramore to become a target".

Kill Garrosh as a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Stop posting on forums Knaak, nobody likes you.
    Lol'd so hard.

As for OP: Gnomes take back Gnomeregon. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    I would kill Aggra so Thrall would remain the Horde Chieftain.
    I would replace Aggra with someone who doesn't sound like they have a Smoker's Lung.

And have Deathwing's development be much better, and not have him die in an explosion of glitter..
    Last edited by Mawnix; 2012-11-21 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.