Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    This, and every episode can't be action filled. For one its very expensive, also it's a story, not an action movie. Plus the hunt scene with Merle and Michonne was pretty intense.. I don't know what people want if that didn't interest them.
    I loved the "biter-gram."

I agree with you Fuzzie, they can't make it all action, otherwise it wouldn't be worth watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    I loved the "biter-gram."

I agree with you Fuzzie, they can't make it all action, otherwise it wouldn't be worth watching.
    I want to see more surviving. They don't have to be stabbing walkers or fighting each other. I just want to see them surviving more. I was surprised that Carol wasn't a walker. Mostly because of all the talking they were doing outside of the door that she was behind. I figured it had to be a walker as, if Carol was alive she would have called out or at least made some kind of noise.

Very happy that Rick got over the fake phone call in one episode, Not dwelling on that for two long of a time shows great promise for the rest of this season I feel.

When they were fleeing the farm at the end of last season was it Glen and Maggie that watched the walker fall on Andrea?

Deleted
    The only thing I currently dislike about the show is the direction Andrea is going. She's my favorite TWD character (comics and TV) but her jumping in bed with governor and being an ignorant little bitch just makes me dislike her more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone who read the comics please tell me if Lori is dead or not? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Carl shot her in the head, a zombie ate her corpse and then she called Rick on a broken phone. You do the math.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RouVix View Post
    Carl shot her in the head, a zombie ate her corpse and then she called Rick on a broken phone. You do the math.
    Don't understand where the bones went.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Don't understand where the bones went.
    Perhaps that was on purpose to add to the mystery and create discussion and interest?

Back on topic, I am the only one who had to rewatch the scene where Rick talks to Lori on the phone? The first time around the only thing I could focus on was the sound of a walker making grunting noises in the background as if it were in the same room.

15+ Year Old Account
    The comics are pretty different as far as peoples deaths go. It doesn't translate directly.

Watching the show though, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say she's dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sut View Post
    Perhaps that was on purpose to add to the mystery and create discussion and interest?

Back on topic, I am the only one who had to rewatch the scene where Rick talks to Lori on the phone? The first time around the only thing I could focus on was the sound of a walker making grunting noises in the background as if it were in the same room.
    Yeah possibly. Also the same for me, I was expecting him to get ambushed.

Deleted
    Tomorrow episode 7, second to last
    Next week episode 8, last of 2012

Episode 9 is in february 2013
    In total there is 16 episodes of season 3, for those that dont know yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it sure goes by quick. Looking foward to re-watching all of the this season from start to finish again. Usually you catch more subtle things when watching marathon style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yeah, it sure goes by quick. Looking foward to re-watching all of the this season from start to finish again. Usually you catch more subtle things when watching marathon style.
    Indeed 10chars

Comic spoiler: Lori and her newborn child are shot and killed when the Governor breaches the prison.
    Obviously this doesn't necessarily link with the show, since there are altered characters and new ones, missing ones, et cetera.

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode! It already seems just as predictable as last week, but hope to be surprised

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh... talk about an anti-climactic episode....
    Nothing happened that wasn't predictable. The only WTF thing was the old guy they were testing for brain functionality, but when Rick and his group (including Andrea) were at the CDC the guy said that everything that made that person a person is now gone. So all of that time spent on that was a complete waste.

How about that guy in the cabin that somehow didn't know dead people were walking around?
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I thought Glenn was pretty badass in this episode.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2012-11-26 at 07:00 AM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    How about that guy in the cabin that somehow didn't know dead people were walking around?
    He was obviously insane, he just had his dead dog rotting there.

The governor sure got detestable in a hurry in this episode. Up until now he was under "sinister badass" classification, but now he's just "dirtbag villian".

I didn't expect a big ending for some reason, I guess I don't feel like I should expect every episode to have a major cliffhanger or omgwtf! moment.

Good episode.

If the gov would of raped maggie, i would of flipped out in anger.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFluffypants View Post
    He should have raped her. It would have made the whole season more interesting.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFluffypants View Post
    i was sad for her because i wanted her to get naked in front of me not in front of him.