Deleted

Any good script PvP UI's?

Hey guys

Im never happy with my UI and want to have a simple but funcitonal script UI along the lines of what all the gladiators on twitch are using, default but with all the stuff you need to know still there.

Is there a script somewhere or a UI download that will do the job for me? Im terrible with code so need so help finding something!

Thanks guys!

If I'm not mistaken, the top twitch players do not use any addons. Apart from playing a lot and getting used to your keybinds, your teammates and oponents spells, only two addons would really give a winning edge :
    - Gladius (one bar per oponent with trinket CD as well as major CDs shield wall-bubble etc, and DRs)
    - Lose Control which shows you in the middle of your screen what CC your are under the effect of
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the top twitch players do not use any addons. Apart from playing a lot and getting used to your keybinds, your teammates and oponents spells, only two addons would really give a winning edge :
    - Gladius (one bar per oponent with trinket CD as well as major CDs shield wall-bubble etc, and DRs)
    - Lose Control which shows you in the middle of your screen what CC your are under the effect of
    ive grabbed those two addons and thrown them on default UI, should that be all i really need? I want to keep it simple as i always over complicate and confuse my screen/layout

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    ive grabbed those two addons and thrown them on default UI, should that be all i really need? I want to keep it simple as i always over complicate and confuse my screen/layout
    You should try with these two, and then figure out if you personnally need something else (ie out of combat timer to drink, dot/hot timers or bars, etc) A lot of addons can be useful for pvp, but they also tend to clutter the UI...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted
    you could use "moveanything" to move/size/hide almost everything the default ui contains
    this is also possible with macros, but moveanything makes it very easy
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2012-11-23 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted
    you can always check on arenajunkies, i think they have a thread with scripts for ui improvements for arena

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    you can always check on arenajunkies, i think they have a thread with scripts for ui improvements for arena
    That would be correct. Here is the link the the thread: arenajunkies.com/topic/222642-default-ui-scripts/

Deleted
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rshuPvPUI.html

there you go infernouk , made it myself a couple of weeks ago and when WoD launches i'll update it again

Contains:

1. Bartender look a like bars
    2. Black Unit frames
    3. Classcolor Healthbars
    4. Hit indicators removes of unit frames
    5. OmniCC
    6. Keybinding Text removed
    7. Macro text removed
    8. Bigger Arena frames in arena /testaef to see the position of the frames outside arena
    9. Bigger cast bars on arena frames
    10. Arena trinkets shown
    11. Diminishing return icons showing the cooldown of Dr's
    12. Bigger cast bar of player ( above spellbar) Added cast timer aswell
    13. Bigger cast bar of Focus target Above the actual caracter
    14. petbar Above Spellbar
    15. Error frame removed ( for example ''can't do that yet'' ''that spell isn't ready yet'' etc as red text on top of screen )
    16. Gryphons , micromenu bar, bagbar and xp bar are also removed with this UI
    17. Interruptbar script
    18. Minimap tweak
    19. Autosell grey trash and repair script
    20. Bigger Party frames
    21. Bigger buffs on party frames
    22. Hide/show chat frame option ( see the - sign on bottom screen )
    23. Necrotic Track script