Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How often do sigil of power drop?!

I've been doing a few weeks of LFR's and I got 3 sigils of power right off the bat, but haven't seen any in a while. Are they random? or? Thanks!

Can't speak for random, I was really lucky and got all 10 powers like 2 weeks ago, mainly all from LFR. Only have 2 wisdom though.
    Sig by Listrata

When in LFR, every boss in MSV has a random chance to drop one when you kill it the first time that week. Sigil of Wisdom from HoF. I am not sure what Terrace drops.

Same thing in normal and heroics only its works for the whole group rather then one person. So if it drops, everyone in the group gets one.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

From my experience doing LFR on 2 toons and my brother doing it on 2 toons, it tends to average out at about 1 sigil per week for each part of MSV. So 2 per week if you do both parts. You're looking at 4-8 weeks to get all 10 sigils if you only do LFR. At the moment, I'm sitting on 12 of the things on one of my toons as is my brother. I'm not geared enough for HoF so can't get the second sigil yet. Gear RNG really hates me.

RNG for the sigils can be bad, though. I've had weeks where I got none and a weeek where I got 5. Since you have to get the wisdom sigil from HoF and get honored with Black Prince, there's no reason to really hurry to get the sigils. If I had my sha-touched weapon sitting in my hot little hands, then I'd be more inclined to be impatient for my sigils. Rep is easy enough to farm. At that point, doing LFR and normal MSV/HoF is really the best option if you want sigils fast.

Got the Terrace 2hand today (LFR version though) but still missing out on Wisdom : / And as I quit raiding (my guild disbanded, and I'm lazy..), I only got LFR and the rare good PuG to rely on.. Can take some time :P

But yeah, Power/Wisdom got a random drop rate, Power is from MSV and Wisdom is from HoF/Terrace (Maybe Power drops in Terrace aswell? I realy dont know)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ivor84 View Post
    I've been doing a few weeks of LFR's and I got 3 sigils of power right off the bat, but haven't seen any in a while. Are they random? or? Thanks!
    6 power, 2 wisdom... 2 wks time, only doing about 1/2 the raid segments each week.

I got a power from Terrace today.

But so far I've done a total of 3 MSV LFR runs and gotten 4 Powers from there. Have done 1 HoF run and 1 Terrace run and gotten 1 Power and 2 Wisdom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    MSV = Power, HoF/ToES = Wisdom. Might actually get gem before the Terrace 2h axe drops.
    Are you talking about LFR or normal/HC? because after you obtain all sigils u need to go and kill the Sha of Fear and loot him, but not sure if that's for LFR too.

Ahhh so its the first time each week, not each time you do a LFR, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Are you talking about LFR or normal/HC? because after you obtain all sigils u need to go and kill the Sha of Fear and loot him, but not sure if that's for LFR too.
    The Chimera of Fear drops in LFR too. I saw someone loot it earlier this week (apparently it's normal loot, not assigned like the Sigils).

sigils are something i've been lucky with on my monk, got 5 wisdom and 8 power. just need the healing mace to drop from last boss in heart before i get the rest of them

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    MSV = Power, HoF/ToES = Wisdom. Might actually get gem before the Terrace 2h axe drops.
    Not quite. ToES (LFR) can also drop SoP for some reason. I'm one of the people that got one off of the Protectors.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all about luck. Though I'd say more chance to get a sigil than an item off a boss.

im currently at 10 power and 3? wisdom

friend of mine has gotten 1 of each from terrace with like 13/6 overall

10+ Year Old Account
    4 weeks of LFR and only 1 Power.

I've got 22 power, 8 wisdom. Seems to be entirely random.

i goyt 12 power and 5 wisdom
    i got lucky with the wisdom tho, since my hunter got HoF since last monday when he finaly got 470 itemlvl.

and 2k rep away from honored :s
    doing GL daily now and kill mogu for rep.
    i need to be killing them so i might as well pick up daily quests.

and ye it is totaly random from LFR from each boss. only 1 time a week tho.

Power = MSV + Terrace
    Wisdom = MSV + Terrace

Terrace can drop both, it isn't just Wisdom. Not every boss drops them either. In Terrace, all bosses can drop, but in MSV and HoF, certain bosses do not AFAIK. For instance, Elegon drops no sigils.

Deleted
    Downed 6/6 MV today and got 5 Sigil's So I guess pretty often

Quote Originally Posted by LuminousAether View Post
    Power = MSV + Terrace
    Wisdom = MSV + Terrace
    Wisdom = HoF + Terrace, but otherwise yeah