10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it seems like it was an offensive game, but Dallas screwed the pooch and my players didn't do so hot anyway. No real surprise given my team's history.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 08:03 PM ----------

Oh hey, I hear quarterbacks say this a lot on their pre-snap reads, so I'm guessing it has a specific meaning. What is "the mic"?

15+ Year Old Account
    I love the Cowboys. They are like the Lions if the Lions had hype going into every season for the last 17 years with the exact same result. 0 Super Bowls. Only one phase of their game shows up each week. Either their defense dominates and Romo implodes or Romo and the offense look great and their defense couldn't stop a peewee team.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh hey, I hear quarterbacks say this a lot on their pre-snap reads, so I'm guessing it has a specific meaning. What is "the mic"?
    Mike is a designation for Middle Linebacker. Sam and Will refer to the strong and weak side linebackers.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-11-23 at 01:06 AM.

That onside kick was horrendous. Classy move by Hall for not scoring that touchdown at the end.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell, the night game is on NBC this year and not NFLN like the last couple years? Saweet

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    What the hell, the night game is on NBC this year and not NFLN like the last couple years? Saweet
    thank god, NFLN play by play is horrendous
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    thank god, NFLN play by play is horrendous
    I don't know who their team is this year, but Al Michaels and Collinsworth can't be much better. At least they are a slight uptick, slight!, from Buck and Aikman though. Imagine if you will, a world in which Gus Johnson was maintained by CBS this year and called the fantastic Lions/Texas game. HE MISSED IT! HANSON PUTS IT OFF THE UPRIGHT! OH MAN! Or better yet, he works for fucking Fox doing their NCAA games, why not have him do the national broadcast NFL games? Why is Fox's best play by play guy doing freaking Washington vs Washington St this week instead of Dallas and Washington?

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 08:52 PM ----------

That Sanchez pass was so Sanchez. Did he not see the two Pats between his crossing receiver and him? Bring in Tebow.

That Sanchez fumble was the most Sanchez play ever. The Jets fuck up the play call with the back not realizing it is a run. Sanchez tries to improvise by sneaking, runs right into his lineman, and fumbles for a returned touchdown. Tebow couldn't do better than this? Really?
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-11-23 at 02:25 AM.

Excuse me while I laugh at the Jets. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Excuse me while I laugh at the Jets. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!
    And it just got even BETTER (I assume you typed that prior to their next fumble). Just like Rex said into the camera, unfuckingbelievable.

Omfg! Another fumble on the kickoff! Ahahahahah this is so great

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to give this game a miss. I feel this is must see now..
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    I was going to give this game a miss. I feel this is must see now..
    Its like watching a car wreck. You know it is wrong to stare, but you can't look away.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 09:41 PM ----------

And 35-0. See this is going to be the best part of this game. The Pats aren't going to stop pounding the Jets because it is a rivalry game. They'll drop 70 tonight just for the lolz.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 09:48 PM ----------

I never get sick of watching Vince Wilfork tackle people. He uses form tackling and just literally engulfs people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of car wrecks, ouch.

That might well be the end of Antonio Gates in this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Speaking of Car Wrecks, ouch.
    Ya not much Arrington could do there. Hit him midchest, Arrington's knee is even basically on the ground when he delivers the hit. With the receivers head in that position it is impossible for Arrington's helmet not to make contact unless the receiver didn't have a face mask on.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 09:55 PM ----------

Its 35-0 and the Jets are kicking a field goal. Shut out over. I don't know if I have ever seen a crowd this livid lol.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 09:56 PM ----------

I love Collinsworth talking about how the Pats came out as the smarter team with the better roster as if the game is about to end. There is still an entire half to play lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as I saw them sluggishly gathering to spike that ball I knew they were going to kick it.

Probably feared Sanchez would throw another pick.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 03:00 AM ----------

I love Collinsworth talking about how the Pats came out as the smarter team with the better roster as if the game is about to end. There is still an entire half to play lol.
    Might as well accept it as such though, this game is going to end up with another 14+ points up in the third quarter for the Patriots, then the secondary plays the 4th Quarter while the Jets throw on Tebow to look good.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2012-11-23 at 03:00 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Everything about this is amazing. Sanchez running right into the lineman, watching the ball get picked up by a Pat, and then dejectedly laying his head face down into the turf. This is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    It gets funnier every time ...

Oh snap, didn't know Kravitz was playing.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 03:05 AM ----------

Actually, just looking at that image again, there's a beautiful moment where Sanchez realises he's lost the ball, reaches for it and is beaten easily.

And he just facedesks the turf. Brilliant.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Lenny Kravitz, but he has been playing the same 2-3 songs now for like a decade. Doesn't he have new material?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Lenny Kravitz, but he has been playing the same 2-3 songs now for like a decade. Doesn't he have new material?
    He didn't even play his best song.

Was hoping for "Fly Away" which probably sums up Sanchez's thoughts right now.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 04:24 AM ----------

4th Quarter and those Tebow chants are getting rather loud.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now if the Cowboys could play a whole game like it was the 4th quarter and they were down by 20 points we would be unbeatable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Now if the Cowboys could play a whole game like it was the 4th quarter and they were down by 20 points we would be unbeatable.
    Gotta wonder how they would do with an uptempo offense. They aren't running the ball for shit anyway. Go no huddle for awhile and see how it works.