Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Got myself Darksiders 1 and 2. Todays deals are not interesting for me.
    But..but.. Awesomenauts?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the flash deals. Not to mention so many people preach that you should wait to buy a game till it's either a flash deal or Daily deal that I would think by now most know to wait till one of the above happen. Also finally pulling the trigger on portal 2

Max payne 3 worth it?

Have a ton of backlog but had the grab the Syberia Collection $3.75

10+ Year Old Account
    Sales right now for flash is.

SimCity 4 for $5.99
    Amnesia $4.99
    Tower Wars $4.99

Buy Amnesia, and record it, then upload it.

Heads up you can get Dishonored for 22.50 on GMG it's 50% off then you can use a 25% off voucher code.

hit man blood money for 5 bucks going to get that

Deleted
    You can also get Dishonored at the UK Greenman, £11.25 instead of £29.99 - anyone holding out - buy it, game of the year for me

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    You can also get Dishonored at the UK Greenman, £11.25 instead of £29.99 - anyone holding out - buy it, game of the year for me
    Does it come with a Steam key?

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:28 AM ----------

Nevermind, just noticed the 3rd-party DRM section. Buying as soon as I get home, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Get used to the normal Steam Cycle. Stock up on games during their sales to bridge the time to the next sale. While you play the games, other games will come out which you would be tempted to buy, but just wait because by the time you finished the games from the last sale they will be half the price already and probably be on sale soon.
    i pre ordered it on march or somethin and waited fucking ages till release and even thought about canceling it coz it took so damn long and the torchED2 still hasnt been released for the full mod capabilities

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spambanjo View Post
    Take a look at Magicka, especially if you have the option to play this with a couple of friends. Fun game.
    only get it if you have friends with it otherwise dont bother

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Is Dead Island any good.

Also.. How is Two Worlds collection?
    two worlds is horrible the first game was absolute shit i got it full price and i wouldnt even reccomend it for 1 cent

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought Awesomenauts + Soundtrack + Costumes and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Friend of mine works at Ronimo Games, so I wanted to at least sponsor them a bit after already buying the X360 and PS3 version.
    The Great Giana Sisters was one of the more awesome games I had on my C64, with awesome music to boot (Chris Hülsbeck <3), so I just needed the new one

Also got Home and Dead Island, because I love survival horror

Deleted
    Bought 'To the Moon' on flash sale. Sounds exactly like a game I'd enjoy (:

10+ Year Old Account
    oh right i remember why i got TL2 as preorder as it came with torchlight 1 for free which gave me something to do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Max payne 3 worth it?
    It is imo, didn't play it much yet, but it's till jumping around, shooting multiple people in the face and of course the thing that makes any Max Payne game. The dialogues. They're truly awesome once more.

If you're looking to buy on Green Man Gaming, use this code: GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q

Got Max Payne 3 as christmas present from a friend. Now it's time to see how this game has embraced the decline of video gaming.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Steam is not the only with sales, origin (EA distribution plateform) has somes too if interested. Mostly half price on games such as NFS most wanted, FIFA 13, Battlefield 3, MoH:W, Mass effect trilogy...

Deleted
    Portal 2 is on sale, pretty damn cheap, everyone should buy that.

Good puzzle game with a good story line, lots of fun too. xD

Deleted
    Damn, didn't have the time to play all I bought in the summer sales, and now more games are flooding my steam account. Y U SO CHEAP?
    Though I hope they add more old games to their collection. Would like to play for example Heroes 4 again (since I've got 5 / 6 in Steam and 3 on CD), but I don't really want to / can't spend 20 bucks on it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody know how Steam stores soundtracks for games when you buy them? Are they under your steam account or just downloaded into your my music folder or something?