Deleted

Black ops 2 starting crashes?!

Hello there y'all i've just bought Bops2 and i got everything required for it, but somehow when i start it, it always crashes and restarts my computer. I have no idea how to fix it and i've searched around the web for answers but i can't seem to find any, can anyone of you help me?

Thanks!

Check drivers on your comp,
    Check out hardware on your comp (is your pc capable of running it)
    Reinstall game,
    Now im no tech head but if your computer restarts as well like you said then possible hardware fault? hard drive , power supply , memory gfx card etc etc....gonna need some of the computer guys in here i think to help you out.

Deleted
    Wait til you start playing and get stupid bugs, I had to do the entire first mission with no weapon... just melee attack and nothing i did cleared the damn bug

Deleted
    That helped me alot thanks willis+!?!??!?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphoro View Post
    That helped me alot thanks willis+!?!??!?
    huh...you did get asked a question and solid advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Check drivers on your comp,
    Check out hardware on your comp (is your pc capable of running it)
    Reinstall game,
    Now im no tech head but if your computer restarts as well like you said then possible hardware fault? hard drive , power supply , memory gfx card etc etc....gonna need some of the computer guys in here i think to help you out.
    BloPs 2 starts off w/ a pretty nice cinematic, if your GPU isnt good enough or defective it could cause these types of issues. As well as your psu, overheating, and honestly did you really buy it? Ive seen a ton of problems from blops forums but not crashing a fully working pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    try to right-click each of the 3 modes (Single+Multi+Zombie) and go to properties-->local files-->and press the buttom with confirm game-cache intergrity or something like that. fixes alot. if that doesn't help try any of the other methods ppl here have posted

Deleted
    Well im trying to run it as administrator but that option isn't there but it is on all other games i can play :S

Well im trying to run it as administrator but that option isn't there but it is on all other games i can play :S
    We cannot assist you if you dont try stuff and report back, so far you havent told us what your PC specs are, what revision your drivers are absolutely nothing. Im beginning to lean toward your running a pirated blops 2 and thats the issue.

Deleted
    No im just really bad at computers i've bought it on steam :S i don't what to check and where haha.

No im just really bad at computers i've bought it on steam :S i don't what to check and where haha.
    Honestly we won't be able to help if you can't give us these basic details, chances are your PC is not up to par if you don't know whats in it.

Deleted
    Well i went to can i run it site, AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit, CPU Speed 3.3 GHz, RAM 8.2 GB, Video Card GeForce GTX 550 Ti. Dunno if that's im suppose to link you

550 Ti is not quite up to par for FPS gaming still it should allow you to play, have you updated your Nvidia drivers? If not do so asap.

Deleted
    Not sure how i do that my brother used to help me but he is away for a week :S