Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    Correct, Kill dates are kill dates regardless of patches/content release. But we've reached a point in time where US/EU/TW are even now. My post was stating Blood Legion has an upper advantage due to getting Lei Shi killed first making Vodka 3hrs behind them. Given raiders need to sleep, Thanksgiving holiday, I'd say its about even now.
    How can it be even now? We Europeans needs sleep as well so we are still 17h behind US.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Tier 11's heroic modes weren't nerfed at all, iirc.
    Incorrect. There were many adjustments. Some were actual changes to mechanics like Halfus and Magmaw, but there were straight nerfs as well like hit point reductions on cho'gall, reduced damage on nefarian platforms, atramedes hp, al'akir damage, omnotron hp reduction (atleast on 10 man), etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokty View Post
    Incorrect. There were many adjustments. Some were actual changes to mechanics like Halfus and Magmaw, but there were straight nerfs as well like hit point reductions on cho'gall, reduced damage on nefarian platforms, atramedes hp, al'akir damage, omnotron hp reduction (atleast on 10 man), etc.
    Besides Halfus, Atramedes, and Magmaw changes, as well as Ascedant Council and Al'akir nerfs, 25man hardly recieved any nerfs at all. And most of the pre-nerf versions of the encounters were only done by world's first guilds.

Deleted
    Anyone saved that video that was taken down maybe? Would be nice if a guild could man up and show us the first 10-20 seconds of that crazy phase(maybe black out your raid setup if needed).

Quote Originally Posted by mmaker View Post
    Anyone saved that video that was taken down maybe? Would be nice if a guild could man up and show us the first 10-20 seconds of that crazy phase(maybe black out your raid setup if needed).

They phased it with 16 terror spawns up and 9 people dead. Sha of Fear healed from 50% to 66%, comes in, spawns some dread spawns, murders their tanks (melee'd the warrior for 360,000 with no thrash) and runs around killing everyone. Looked like huddle in terror hit 3 people and was cast very often, lots of waterspouts, not obvious animation. Dread Spawns had 15 million hp. Looked like one spawned first submerge, two second submerge.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2012-11-23 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatuss View Post

woop woop
    Fuck this, who saved the video?
    Also fuck the guilds who feel like special snowflakes about not showing anything. People would give you money for livestreaming, so just show some teaser at least.

Deleted
    Dunno who'd pay to see a live stream of them raiding, probably the same people who also pay for BlizzCon live streams.

I would not pay money but I would definetly watch it, seems like a crazy fight overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    Exorsus-RU
    http://i.imgur.com/7YIrW.jpg

Can someone check if it's shopped please?
    The picture is shopped yes (Only the hp of the boss)

Deleted
    Whats his total HP on heroic 25 (and 10), with and without the adds you've to kill etc?

1.914 billion including the heal, not including adds, on 25, no idea about 10.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Whats his total HP on heroic 25 (and 10), with and without the adds you've to kill etc?
    If I'm seeing this correctly... over 1.5 billion (25)

PS. Forgot the heal, not sure why he heals though, but meh... So Nitros probably has it close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Fuck this, who saved the video?
    Also fuck the guilds who feel like special snowflakes about not showing anything. People would give you money for livestreaming, so just show some teaser at least.
    Top guilds dont stream because of other compeeting guilds might watch and get ideas of the streaming guilds tactics. If one could assure that only people that doesnt mean anything to the competition of a kill, im sure they would stream for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    If I'm seeing this correctly... over 1.5 billion (25)

PS. Forgot the heal, not sure why he heals though, but meh... So Nitros probably has it close.
    Here you go

He heals from 50% to 66.6% on the phase transition in that posted video.

Slightly off on the math there, 1.632B x 0.166 = 0.270912B

0.270912B + 1.632B = 1.902912 billion hit points.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    He heals from 50% to 66.6% on the phase transition in that posted video.
    Slightly off on the math there, 1.632B x 0.166 = 0.270912B
    Like raggy does from 10% to 50% but Sha 50%-66.6%... 6-6-6 number of the beast! lol guess Blizzard didn't think 1.6 billion that Fnx posted was enough

That is just fucking insane. Pardon my language, but killing a boss with a Billion Health is just madness. I recall the days of tanks having a mere few thousand health, fighting bosses with 600,000 or 1,000,000 health.

I'm not being very on-topic, but jesus that is just mind boggling.

Deleted
    Presumably tuned for 100% full 509 gear and everyone in the raid with four-set bonus + 4 healing.
    Indeed, he's scaled for BIS heroic gear (excluding the gear dropping from himself on HC ofcourse).

I do think nobody is killing it anytime soon, since it seems to be a hard block like on spine/ragnaros, that are needed to live through 2nd phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Indeed, he's scaled for BIS heroic gear (excluding the gear dropping from himself on HC ofcourse).

I do think nobody is killing it anytime soon, since it seems to be a hard block like on spine/ragnaros, that are needed to live through 2nd phase.
    Everyone from Paragon's 10 man group should be at least 500 ilvl. From what I hear, they cleared Heroic HoF numerous times in 25 mans and funnel gear to their main raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Everyone from Paragon's 10 man group should be at least 500 ilvl. From what I hear, they cleared Heroic HoF numerous times in 25 mans and funnel gear to their main raiders.
    Checking armory, they seem to be between 490-505 or so. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/li...ort=rank&dir=a