Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    In the UK, women who cry rape but weren't actually raped, and did so maliciously, are sent to prison for almost as long as a rapist would get.
    This is what they should get, at the minimum.
    People like her are not only destroying the lives of others, but also make a mockery of our legal system.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Mmyes, I do believe he is going to track her down...
    No, but I think it would be quite hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Nine years being taken from you for no good reason is no joke.
    Not only did he lose 9 years of his life, but he also spent them in jail - as someone who allegedly raped a child.
    I heard fellow inmates don't treat you very nice in such cases.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2012-11-23 at 03:03 PM.

I'm interested in reading the court proceedings for this case. I'd like to know what kind of evidence was presented to get this man convicted in the first place.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering how many women are reading about this case thinking how they could now do the same thing to someone they don't like/hate.

I'm not saying all women are thinking this but we know some are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    This is sadly what the modern western justice system has come to these days, particularly regarding rape.

As a man it's not "innocent until proven guilty", it's "guilty until proven innocent"
    With how even if you are cleared of all charges in a court and determined 100% innocent you are still on the sex offender registry.

That means good luck getting any kind of real job ever.

Its more like "guilty until proven innocent, but we're still going to ruin your life even if you're innocent"

Agree with Lolercaust. This didn't happen 20 years ago and I find it hard to believe he would be prosecuted on just the testimony of a 9 year old. Stranger things have happened I guess but it would be interesting to see what the prosecuter laid out as their case.

And everyone saying this man's life is over is a little off base. He will sue the state, he will win and he will be paid restitution for the past 9 years. He probably won't be needing to go out and get a job anytime soon. He'll probably also write a book and have a mad for tv movie come out in the next 6 months.

What happened to this man is horrible but why would someone come back 9 years later and say he didn't do it and then the state says "OK" we believe you, let the dude go plox. Was there absolutely no physical evidence in this case? Strange to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretusker View Post
    The thing I'm confused about: How did they convict a man on an 11 year old's say so with no evidence whatsoever?
    Must not be hard because one of my friends older brothers spent 11 years in prison for supposedly molesting his 5 year old daughter back in the mid 80's because his Ex wife convinced the girl to accuse him of it during their divorce, No evidence whatsoever other than the kids accusation.

Of course the only reason people ever found out about it is because the Ex wife ended up bragging about it several years later to the mans sister.

Either way his picture still sits on that megans law website and due to that je is now consistently punished and was even asked to quit attending the local church because the parents of the children in the church still believe him to be a sexual predator.

To make matters worse after he remarried to a women with children the women was told that he could not live with them or Cps would abduct the children.

So yeah false accusations of rape cannot be put in your past therefor I am all for punishing those would would falsely accuse someone else.

Then again I also know a women who falsely accused not 1 but 2 men within a 5 year time frame after she became pregnant by them simply because she didn't want her family thinking she was a whore (she was married the 2nd time).

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisermage View Post
    Agree with Lolercaust. This didn't happen 20 years ago and I find it hard to believe he would be prosecuted on just the testimony of a 9 year old. Stranger things have happened I guess but it would be interesting to see what the prosecuter laid out as their case.

And everyone saying this man's life is over is a little off base. He will sue the state, he will win and he will be paid restitution for the past 9 years. He probably won't be needing to go out and get a job anytime soon. He'll probably also write a book and have a mad for tv movie come out in the next 6 months.

What happened to this man is horrible but why would someone come back 9 years later and say he didn't do it and then the state says "OK" we believe you, let the dude go plox. Was there absolutely no physical evidence in this case? Strange to say the least.

How old are you? I'm not sure any amount of money could make up 9 years for me. You never know how many more you are going to get.

Deleted
    this comes to mind

As long as she wasn't granted immunity from prosecution by this retarded DA then it doesn't matter what the government thinks, the father can still pursue the matter to seek actual justice that was obviously denied him.

If it were me I wouldn't give two shits if it was my daughter, 9 years in prison for something as bad as raping your own daughter. Having to live with all your loved ones thinking your some perverted pedophile. Pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    How old are you? I'm not sure any amount of money could make up 9 years for me. You never know how many more you are going to get.
    How about the fact that even if he got set up for life financially, his daughter has a legal claim to it when he dies?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    How about the fact that even if he got set up for life financially, his daughter has a legal claim to it when he dies?
    Don't know what the legal situation in the US looks like regarding this case, but in many countires, he definitely could disinherit her for what she has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Don't know what the legal situation in the US looks like regarding this case, but in many countires, he definitely could disinherit her for what she has done.
    I'm not sure about disinheritance in the US. I've heard tell of families whose children were written out of the will, only to legally challenge it after their death.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the first time something like this has happened and it won't be the last because the legal system in the USA that regard is terrible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18266118

Some people will no doubt recognise this case as already come around on this very forum, but I'm reposting this again as it's pertinent to this topic. I would say the chances of the father getting any kind of justice is low, considering what happened in the above case I linked.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    With how even if you are cleared of all charges in a court and determined 100% innocent you are still on the sex offender registry.

That means good luck getting any kind of real job ever.

Its more like "guilty until proven innocent, but we're still going to ruin your life even if you're innocent"
    So they dont turn that back? You go to jail innocently for 9 years and are still on that list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    So they dont turn that back? You go to jail innocently for 9 years and are still on that list?
    Yep, you dont get your name stricken from the record even if you're completely innocent. There's a long complicated and unnecessarily full of bullshit red tape appeal process though.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Reminds me of Roe vs Wade...

I would have spent the last 9 years protecting my asshole because rapist GET RAPED in prison. That chick better change her name and leave the country because I would be gunning for her.

You guys do realize what happens to guys when they are guilty of raping a kid right?

That's fucking HORRIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    There's an entirely different process for getting your name off that list. Getting off of it is (I believe intentionally) onerously difficult even for the acquitted.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I would have spent the last 9 years protecting my asshole because rapist GET RAPED in prison. That chick better change her name and leave the country because I would be gunning for her.

You guys do realize what happens to guys when they are guilty of raping a kid right?
    It's a fair to make the statement that he is lucky to have survived 9 years in prison as a child rapist.