10+ Year Old Account

Addon to track raid cooldowns?

Mainly gotta track combat resses and mana cooldowns (mana tides, priests hymms etc).
    Dont want to use Bw as it does 30219302 things when i just only need a tracker for these kind of cooldowns...

Any ideas? All these working in cata havent been updated for mop

Hermes. Works well for me. The only thing that doesn't work atm is Symbiosis given CDs like Spriests with Tranquility - and even then that's probably just me not looking in the options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ora does a million unneeded things
    I'll check the other 1

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 09:10 PM ----------

RaidCDs is not bad, but i love baaaaaaaars
    Let's see how it is in raid, sec.

Deleted
    Ora does a million unneeded things
    I'll check the other 1
    Yea but it's still more lightweight than all the others out there(hagakure,hermes,etc..etc..) even if it has extra stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Yea but it's still more lightweight than all the others out there(hagakure,hermes,etc..etc..) even if it has extra stuff.
    Yeah but does things that i alrady handle with other addons, it would be mesy then :°(

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are running DBM you can add DMB Spell Timers to it (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dbm-spelltimers). You can add and remove any spells you want to track. I use it for BattleRez and Hero CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Any ideas? All these working in cata havent been updated for mop
    I'm the current author of the Hermes addon. If you need any help getting Hermes configured to work for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck in deciding, Guyon.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

Deleted

Its offtopic but virtual an question to you: i definitly fall in love with hermes, it fits all my needs as a raidleader in combination with vuhdos debufftracking function for tracking deffcds used by the tanks.

At the moment i have to reload 2x, 3x times to get all addons in my 10men raid, hope that will change some day.

The question is: can you make an option to auto disable it in lfr? Its some sort of extreme lagging in lfr-raids...

Keep that work men! Totally nice addon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by virtual View Post
    I'm the current author of the Hermes addon. If you need any help getting Hermes configured to work for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck in deciding, Guyon.
    I just want to thank you for your wonderful addon, I can't imagine raiding without it. Please keep updating it in the future!
    One thing I'd like to request is the compatibility with spriest symbiosis tranquility. Aside from that your addon is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrife View Post
    The question is: can you make an option to auto disable it in lfr? Its some sort of extreme lagging in lfr-raids...
    I plan on fixing the bug entirely in LFR. I feel that it should work just fine, but I need to dig in to the code a bit and find out where the issue is coming fro

Keep that work men! Totally nice addon!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tidus93 View Post
    I just want to thank you for your wonderful addon, I can't imagine raiding without it. Please keep updating it in the future!
    One thing I'd like to request is the compatibility with spriest symbiosis tranquility. Aside from that your addon is the best.
    I really do appreciate it. Thank you.

Symbiosis support should be coming soon. I just need to track down a Druid that I can do some testing with so I can implement it. It's one of the few classes that I don't have.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook

Deleted
    Tryed to send you an pm but i am to new to the board ; )

So sorry again offtopic here

I'm currently using hermes in config-mode in order to see my own spells. If i switch to the nonconfig-mode my own cds are disappearing. I have checked the 'show own cds' option in the Ui-tab and i am not on any blacklist or something like that...

I'm just wondering what the issue might be, do you have any idea on that matter ?

White

I'm currently using hermes in config-mode in order to see my own spells. If i switch to the nonconfig-mode my own cds are disappearing. I have checked the 'show own cds' option in the Ui-tab and i am not on any blacklist or something like that...

I'm just wondering what the issue might be, do you have any idea on that matter ?
    Make sure you have "Group Support" checked (below config mode). Otherwise, Hermes will stay disabled until it notices that you're in a raid. Does that fix your issue?

Deleted
    grp support is checked, anything on the general options is checked aswell. Only Config-mod is disabled. If i reload my ui my own spells stay invisibly. If i activate the config-mod, its visibly.

grp support is checked, anything on the general options is checked aswell. Only Config-mod is disabled. If i reload my ui my own spells stay invisibly. If i activate the config-mod, its visibly.
    A few things I would try:

1. Ensure that you have the latest version
    2. Reset your "Profile" in the "Profiles" tab. This will reset all your settings though so skip it if you have customized the Hermes UI a lot.
    3. Ensure that you go to the "Maintenance" tab. Then under "Spell Monitor" be sure to click the "Full Reset" button.

That should get you back to working as usual.

Deleted
    works fine after that! sorry for the trouble... dont know what causes that problem

Hey Im looking for a similar addon for arena that can track my partners offensive abilities such as deep freeze shadow dance berzerk that kind of thing any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi :P
    I was using TrackCooldowns, which isn't working anymore... Any other suggestions?