Crystallized Horror question

This week after reset i did all lfr then i got last sigil of wisdom and i finished the quest (i did all LFR even sha of anger) , now can i do again sha of anger to get Crystallized Horror , anyone has tried to do it?

Sick avatar/Signature by Ammeg

Deleted
    I tried to. I couldn't loot the chimera of fear because I've already looted the boss this week. You'll have to wait till next week

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you had to kill Sha of Fear on normal for the Chimera? I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    I thought you had to kill Sha of Fear on normal for the Chimera? I could be wrong.
    lfr also drops it

Quote Originally Posted by ircien View Post
    This week after reset i did all lfr then i got last sigil of wisdom and i finished the quest (i did all LFR even sha of anger) , now can i do again sha of anger to get Crystallized Horror , anyone has tried to do it?
    It's sha of fear on any difficulty in terrace for http://www.wowhead.com/item=87210 if you're already lootlocked, then no, you can't loot it until next week.

thnx all for answers

Sick avatar/Signature by Ammeg