any other tanks having this problem with LFR?

I try to que for RF and I get spam popped with the same raid having 2/6 bosses down and it drives me insane, i want a fresh run, not some leftover LFR raid.

Just do the 2/6 and then when you requeue you will be top priority for the 1st 2 bosses, you can leave and the 2/6 cycle beings anew.

yeah because i totally want that for others too? don't troll.

Taking it seems to be the only solution. You take it and then it will force the system to give you a fresh run. This does mean the 2nd queue takes 3 times as long.

Alternatively, queue up as 2 tanks, this takes you about 60 minutes to get a group, but it is nearly always fresh.

Finally, queue as dps, but stay in tank spec. It'll get you tank loot and makes an important point to Blizz about how having 2 tank fights in 25man is grossly dispoportionate to the balance of player roles. Back in the day 25man had 3 tanks, and actually something for the tanks to do rather than most fights which are solo tanked.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    That response made no sense given his perfectly reasonable answer and explanation of the system...

He's not trolling. Its actually how it's working.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

I'm not trolling. As someone who has sat in the 2/6 group waiting for that tank to come in and help finish the run, its the right thing to do. If you have that much of a conscience about it, when you requeue and get the 0/6 you're looking for, do the 3rd boss again to 'reset the balance' as it were. But if you just keep queueing for and getting the 2/6 and dropping it, the 24 people in LFR 2/6 waiting for a tank are waiting over and over because you're being picky.

yeah no this is just a broken system clearly.

No, it's not.

There are groups sitting at 2/6 missing a tank. There are people queued as tanks. Matchmaking makes matches.

If the system worked how you seem to want it to work, no group could ever finish their run if they ever lost a tank.

Deleted
    We can always let it be your way. Then after you down 1 boss a healer leaves, you still manage to kill 2nd boss with 5. After that boss, 2 more healers leave. Now you can't finish 3rd boss. How does that sound? Oh you want a replacement? Sorry everyone queueing for fresh runs like you, duh. Any reasonable suggestions how to "fix" your issue?

Deleted

If you feel this strongly about not leaving, you could always just stay there and help? I don't see any attempt on trolling here tbh.

Just wait for 5 minutes then requeue. i dont step into a LFR with a boss already down either, but just waiting that 5 minutes will almost always give you a fresh run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Back in the day 25man had 3 tanks, and actually something for the tanks to do rather than most fights which are solo tanked.
    Still better than when 40man raids only needed 1-2 tanks.